ScorePositive Feedback
98 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
98 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0ONH 16/07/17 trade positive met steve and did the trade,very nice honest chap,really pleased thanks.
 Profile  G6OHM 12/03/17 trade positive Many thanks Steve.Very pleased with the Icom IC706MK2G.
Tried out last night working well.
73 Andy G6OHM
 Profile  M0XVT 20/06/16 trade positive Instant payment, I have dealt with Steve a few times and would be more then happy to deal with him again
 Profile  M0XVT 09/03/16 trade positive Instant payment and very good coms I would be more then happy to deal with again
 Profile  2E0DQQ 05/01/16 trade positive Perfect buyer - instant payment - many thanks Steve
 Profile  M0RDI 03/12/15 trade positive I would highly recommend doing business with Steve. He gave excellent communication during and good driving instructions to his QTH avoiding traffic! I had the opportunity to test the equipment prior to purchase and had a nice chat about radio in general. I was impressed with his shack and I only wish I could have stayed there a little bit longer .A pleasure doing business with you Steve and I look forward to chatting to you on 40 metres
 Profile  G6HFW 08/11/15 trade positive Nice to deal with. keeps you informed about what is happening. John G6HFW.
 Profile  2E0RTE 22/06/15 trade positive Prompt payment and a pleasure to deal with, thanks!
 Profile  M3crj 16/05/15 trade positive Excellent!!! Payed Instantly!!!

Thanks
 Profile  MM0XXW 04/02/15 trade positive Steve is a pleasure to deal with, items as described and highly recommended.
 Profile  m3lqj 09/10/14 trade positive sorry steve my mistake.
 Profile  G0TSH 09/01/14 trade positive Great easy deal, just as it should be.
 Profile  M0GVZ 23/11/13 trade positive Nice to meet you Steve.
 Profile  steve40 16/11/13 trade positive Deal done in 24 hours great comms thanks again
 Profile  2E1MPC 23/09/13 trade positive smooth deal straight talkin guy
 Profile  G7OFR 04/09/13 trade positive The very Best of Service. Excellent comms, Great packaging, A great Price & A Gentleman. Hope I get a chance to deal again as it was a pleasure.

Many Thanks,