ScorePositive Feedback
97 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
97 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0IMM 11/04/19 seller positive Another easy and excellent deal with Steve. Great communication and no hassles....exactly how it should be! :)
 Profile  gm4znc 26/03/19 seller positive Easy & very fast transaction. Good communications. A pleasure dealing business with. Thanks Steve.
 Profile  M0UNN 22/03/19 seller positive Quick delivery and a smooth deal! Thanks!
 Profile  spidermike 18/12/18 seller positive Fast payer and a pleasure to deal with. Credit to HRD
Many thanks, Merry Christmas
 Profile  G7BZD 06/03/18 seller positive Good communications, videos supplied, and well packed for posting. Thanks.
 Profile  G4YLJ 10/01/18 seller positive I have done deals with Steve Before , this time a very quick money transfer I would deal with Steve again anytime
 Profile  G4YLJ 22/05/17 seller positive excellent communications from Steve it was a pleasure to meet and have a chat with him . and I would deal with Steve again anytime great chap.
 Profile  M6FTD 18/05/17 seller positive Quick payment - no hassle - cheers
 Profile  G0TSH 23/02/17 seller positive Nice easy deal with Steve,just as it should be. Regards
 Profile  g7pan 14/07/16 seller positive Thanks Steve a pleasure as always, quick payment and no messing.
 Profile  2e0saf 17/06/16 seller positive absolute gentleman i would deal with steve anytime all his items were fully as described immaculate condition..!! nice to meet you finally.. 73
 Profile  g7vyw 02/02/16 seller positive traveled over to steves home to purchase a radio from him all tested in front of me etc ,very pleased with it at the right price
 Profile  G6TJC 08/11/15 seller positive Good transaction with Steve, would deal again no problem (Steve G6TJC)
 Profile  G4YVM 22/05/15 seller positive Excellent deal for the car. Many thanks Steve.
 Profile  M0MMZ 23/04/15 seller positive Steve kindly responded to my request for one of his excellent Mic kits and put one together. The Scouts' radio kit is really coming together now and this looks incredibly professional.
 Profile  M6XMA 22/01/15 seller positive Very very pleased with the tuner Steve. Fast easy transaction and a pleasure to do business with you. 73s
 Profile  M0YDC 22/01/15 seller positive Great item, very well packaged and good comms. Will happily deal with Steve anytime. :)
 Profile  m3lqj 04/05/14 seller positive Thanks Steve,nice radio works well.
 Profile  M0XVT 10/04/14 seller positive Thank you Steve very quick payment, I hope you enjoy the Radio
 Profile  m1tet 18/11/13 seller positive Good buyer , Paid instantly , Pleasure to deal with..Thanks again
 Profile  drewbhoy1 05/09/13 seller positive Steve is an absolute gentleman to deal with .Truthful , well packed and great coms. Drew
 Profile  2e0saf 04/09/13 seller positive bought the standard c156a handi off steve came very well packed quick and just as described (( perfect )) and a bargain to boot....
 Profile  mm0hgn 06/07/13 seller positive very nice chap to deal with and the atu was as described in perfect working order, thank you very mutch
 Profile  MM0BFF 17/06/13 seller positive Fast payment, no nonsense, good comms, highly recommended.
 Profile  quadking 10/06/13 seller positive Deal done and dusted, no hassel transaction, good comm`s, pleasure to deal with, would recommend
A+++++
Tnx Terry 73.