ScorePositive Feedback
5 86%
PositiveNeutralNegative
6 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1CMR 24/02/21 trade positive Excellent deal with Brian, turned up as arranged great bloke to deal with highly recommend to anyone.
Cheers Bri stay safe pal.
 Profile  G6MZVG6MZV 14/07/20 trade negative This gentleman sold me an amplifier so I had UPS transport it to my home it arrived with 2 valves smashed and a ceramic post broken. It was packed with a little bubble wrap and a dozen copies of RadCom and an old sheet. I contacted him and he does not want to know .
BEWARE OF BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY
 Profile  M3CRJ 26/01/20 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, item as described, Cheers
 Profile  G6TJS 20/01/20 buyer positive Purchased a speaker from this chap. Item was as described and arrived in good time
 Profile  G1PPA 27/02/18 buyer positive Brian met up to collect the 50mhz LFA a no fuss deal and nice guy
 Profile  M6SPW 02/12/15 seller positive I bought a HF rig off Brian,very honest & helpful chap & helped me with arranging a courier to collect,many thanks & have a Merry Xmas,Cheers :)
 Profile  G3OS 03/02/15 seller positive Many thanks for a nice easy transaction. Pleasure to meet you