ScorePositive Feedback
15 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M7RTV 08/02/24 seller positive Chris is highly recommended & 100% trustworthy. I was a bit worried about a Bank Transfer but Chris kept me updated every step of the sale. Even pics of the box ready for the Fedex guy. Tracking & loads of comms. The Radio was like New & everything 100%. Thanks Chris.
 Profile  m0dqw 27/08/22 buyer positive Great comms and fast payment! Would deal with again with no hesitation. Thanks!
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 13/04/22 buyer positive A good, honest buyer. Recommended.
 Profile  M0IMM 25/09/19 buyer positive Many thanks for a super easy transaction Chris :)
 Profile  clive 06/08/19 buyer positive No messing about from Chris. Instant payment too.
Thanks for a nice smooth deal.
All the best.
 Profile  G0HOF 06/12/18 seller positive Thanks Chris, if you have anything else I need, I will not hesitate to buy from you again. A true diamond .10 out of 10.
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2019.
 Profile  M1CMR 20/06/18 trade positive Thank you Chris for a pleasant and easy transaction.
Chris is a credit to this site, and I would definitely deal with Chris again 100% Genuine.

Bryan
 Profile  GW6RRL 14/04/17 buyer positive Chris is a great guy to deal with, plenty of communication and prompt A+
 Profile  2E0VBD 16/11/16 seller positive Goods arrived on time well packed as new condition, Thanks Chris
 Profile  G4OXD 20/04/16 buyer positive Nice to deal with Chris radio as discribed & even better very pleased even after a few hickups on my part.Will certainly deal again.
 Profile  G0SJK 05/02/16 trade positive Thanks Chris
A pleasure to deal with you. Very speedy funds transfer
Good comms all through the transaction. Top buyer. Jack g0sjk
 Profile  m6jpw 05/09/15 buyer positive Many thanks Chris.
Very speedy transfer of funds.
A great buyer.
Nice to meet you buddy.
Enjoy the radio.
Thanks again.
 Profile  G0IUW 10/01/14 trade positive Great buyer...fast payment..well recommended
 Profile  gi4fzd 29/11/13 buyer positive Nice to meet you Chris, easy transaction and would not hesitate to sell to him again. Enjoy the radio and welcome to the wonderful world of SDR.
 Profile  MW0USK 06/11/13 buyer positive Top buyer.. no problem fast easy deal.. top ham!