ScorePositive Feedback
15 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MI0AIH 18/07/23 seller positive Thank you Kevin for you help and going that xtra mile .Everything sorted at a very fair price. 1st class site member.Thank you.
 Profile  M0DNR 11/09/22 buyer positive Trouble free transaction very happy with speaker thankyou kev top guy highly recommended
 Profile  G0PWR 07/08/22 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction. Kevin went out of his way to help make the deal as easy as possible.
 Profile  M3JIE 09/02/22 buyer positive Easy Transaction and replies to messages quickly...A1
 Profile  M1BAZ 24/10/21 buyer positive Kev is a great guy to deal with. Straight and to the point.
 Profile  MM6RLL 07/10/21 buyer positive Quick payment and good Comms. I would definitely deal with kev in future
 Profile  g4icd 24/09/21 buyer positive Thanks Kev, nice to see you again and have fun with the new toy...Geoff
 Profile  G0FWU 23/09/20 trade positive TS-990S looks good in your shack, happy days.
Box is in the post :-)
 Profile  m6jpw 01/08/17 buyer positive Cheers Kev for the radio gear.
Nice to me you.
Keep up the good work.
A+ deal.
 Profile  2e0msd 11/07/17 buyer positive Brilliant,packed up the radio really carefully. Kept in touch.
Thanks alot
 Profile  M6USG 28/10/14 seller positive Kev is a genuine guy, smooth transaction and item sent Courier next day delivery.
Will be happy to deal again.
 Profile  MM0XXW 24/12/12 buyer positive Super flawless deal, many thanks Kev!
 Profile  M0HJO 03/11/12 trade positive We both met after about a two hour drive each, cracking radio and Kev is good to his word.
 Profile  M0MTD 25/10/12 buyer positive Fast Payment to my PP acct. Thanks Kev your a star. Will deal with again i'm sure
Tony M0MTD