ScorePositive Feedback
55 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
55 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4NRT 20/07/22 seller positive Perfect gent and a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks John!!
 Profile  G4NVT 18/04/20 buyer positive better First class seller, well pleased with items
 Profile  MM0XXW 03/04/20 buyer positive Always a canny deal with John, many thanks again bonny lad!
 Profile  M0IMM 02/04/20 seller positive Many thanks for all the photos, specs and info John. Great comms and very pleased with my purchase! :)
 Profile  quadking 22/02/19 buyer positive Thanks John for your help. their sould be more
good hearted people around. Regs Terry
 Profile  G7BZD 30/11/18 buyer positive Quick payment, pleasure to deal with.
Thanks
Phil - G7BZD
 Profile  gm7nzi 31/05/18 seller positive very smooth easy transaction thanks ,would deal again anytime.
 Profile  G4NRT 27/02/18 buyer positive Easy to deal with, super fast payment and great communications. I would have no hesitation in dealing with John again! Tnx OM
 Profile  2E0SCM 20/02/18 buyer positive Again another sale to John great guy no problems at all
 Profile  2E0SCM 20/02/18 buyer positive heres John again buying some of my equipment enjoy it mate sound guy
 Profile  2E0SCM 28/09/17 buyer positive Thanks again John hope you enjoy the Hiel
 Profile  G0WYD 11/09/17 buyer positive cracking lad to deal with and a true ham 5 stars

bob.
 Profile  2E0SCM 11/08/17 seller positive Another great deal from John ic 756 pro beautifull condition radio No worries with this man
 Profile  2E0SCM 26/07/17 trade positive Another good deal with John thanks mate
 Profile  2E0SCM 20/07/17 seller positive Procaster setup works great thanks again to john top man
 Profile  2E0SCM 19/07/17 buyer positive Thanks again mate
 Profile  2E0SCM 19/01/17 trade positive John picked up the guying kit quickly allways a pleasure to deal with John
 Profile  M1VHT 15/11/16 trade positive Another hassle free deal with John, no messing straight to the point, man of his word.
A++++
cheers Keith
 Profile  2E0SCM 22/09/16 buyer positive John bought some of the silent key sale that I agreed to sell came over no hassle simple transaction nice chap to boot
 Profile  M6UKZ 22/09/16 seller positive Excellent prompt service from John. W2IHY I-box arrived well packaged, a pleasure to do business . Kind Regards Dave
 Profile  2E0SCM 21/08/16 seller positive Another great deal from John True to his word great fellow always what it says on the tin,
A genuine guy and trust worthy
 Profile  2E0SCM 20/08/16 seller positive John is allways a star goes that extra mile to help you
 Profile  G4YY 03/08/16 buyer positive Pleasure to buy from good communication fast delivery would definitely buy from again thanks
 Profile  M1VHT 24/04/16 seller positive Another great deal from John, items as described good communications and as always a warm welcome in his QTH, even from the parrot LOL
AAAAA++++++
 Profile  G4MJA 14/02/16 buyer positive John is a diamond of a guy. Great to meet him & a pleasure to do business with. Totally honest & trustworthy. I would have no hesitation in selling to him or buying from him in the future. A+++++.
 Profile  2E0UDG 24/01/16 seller positive Thank you for another great deal John, your Icom IC-7600 is superb and it was great to collect it from you personally.
First class transaction as always!! 5*****
 Profile  2E0UDG 10/01/16 seller positive Absolute gent to deal with. The radio is pristine and John is a man of his word. Not hesitation in recommending John and I look forward to dealing with him again in the future. Cheers. Dave 2E0UDG
 Profile  M1VHT 29/11/15 seller positive Excellent bit of kit at a great price, always good to deal with John a true gent of ham radio
AAA+++
cheers Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G0LZX 29/11/15 buyer positive no problems at all in this trade, paid via bank transfer on a sat morning before i even got out if bed... great guy to deal with, true to his word

cheers
 Profile  M0HJO 18/11/15 buyer positive Top deal, fast payment, good comms, no problems at all. Always a worry when you send a large radio, but UPS did us proud. Deal anytime, thanks John.
 Profile  gm0gtu 18/10/15 buyer positive Top bloke. Very smooth transaction. Would definitely recommend John.
 Profile  M0CLS 16/09/15 seller positive Sent promptly, nice guy recommended A****
 Profile  M0IMT 25/06/15 buyer positive An excellent deal with John who paid instantly for the I-box via Paypal, just how things should be done, definitely one of the good guys!, many thanks.
 Profile  M0IRQ 27/05/15 seller positive Top bloke, went out of his way to get the antenna to me! Thanks again :-)
 Profile  yamfan 25/05/15 seller positive Radio exactly as described, Nice guy. Would be happy to deal again. Thanks!
 Profile  M0IOD 05/06/14 buyer positive I wish every one was like John. Spot on good as his word and even untangled my antenna for me when he was here. Thanks John
 Profile  MM0XXW 09/05/14 seller positive Top bloke, always a pleasure to deal with John.
 Profile  G0PWX 25/03/14 trade positive Great bloke true lover of proper radio. John your a pleasure to deal with mate.
 Profile  G7NDS 24/03/14 buyer positive A true gentleman and dedicated ham. A privilege to deal with, many thanks de Mark G7NDS.
 Profile  MM0WAX 29/08/13 buyer positive Top guy to deal with, paid what he said, when he said, true gent, have no worries dealing with John.
Many thanks for the great deal.
MM0WAX
 Profile  2E0MVK 12/08/13 seller positive I bought a Silver Eagle desk mic off John and it was as described and very well packaged and super fast delivery with excellent communications all the way.Excellent service many thanks.
 Profile  G4YY 19/07/13 trade positive thanks speaker a1 top guy thanks Derek
 Profile  G3SMT 17/05/13 buyer positive Good to deal with - no hassle and fast service.
 Profile  MW0JZM 13/04/13 trade positive Well done on other great transaction top man
 Profile  andrews164 04/03/13 seller positive good description and very good comms,arrived all ok and well packaged, delighted with purchase and agreed price..many thanks john
 Profile  M0WYZ 27/02/13 buyer positive cheers john not had time to thank you been abit busy since receiving the pr781 mic all good
keith
 Profile  G4WIM 23/02/13 buyer positive John made a long trip to purchase a 101ZD, turned up on time. Great guy, no trouble, no hassle.
 Profile  markd 23/02/13 buyer positive fast payer. a credit to HRD.
many thx mark.
 Profile  MM0XXW 09/12/12 trade positive John's a super guy to deal with, really highly recommended!
 Profile  MW0JZM 13/11/12 buyer positive Fast pay payment good communication all the

Top man
Thanks
 Profile  M0MJA 08/11/12 seller positive John is a nice guy, does what he says he will and fast payment too. Hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  mi0aey 03/11/12 seller positive Good item -- many thanks