Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0GMA 16/10/23 buyer positive David was a pleasure to deal with
Very fast payment
Good communications all the way
I would recommend David to everyone
10/10
 Profile  G1AJI 09/07/20 trade positive An absolute Gent, what can I say ?
Many thanks indeed David for the radio and your generosity.
A credit to the site and Amateur Radio :-)
 Profile  G4YY 14/12/19 seller positive Very fast payment thanks very much
 Profile  G0AYD 18/05/19 trade positive Dave is a man that you can trust and is a credit to the amatuer fraturnity highly recommended and 100% reliable.
 Profile  G0AYD 03/01/19 trade positive Daves a credit to the amatuer fraturmnity and a true gentleman.pluis he is 100% trust worthy. Iwould have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone i know..Dave G0AYD
 Profile  G0LZX 15/05/17 buyer positive Thanks for an easy deal Dave, top guy, cheers
 Profile  M0KWR 11/05/16 buyer positive Many thanks for an easy transaction.pleasure doing busness with you.
 Profile  M0TXP 03/10/15 buyer positive Dave is a top guy to deal with, and a nice guy too. thanks Dave
 Profile  M0YBC 23/07/14 buyer positive thanks Dave glad you are pleased with the radio enjoy it a real pleasure to deal with hastle free
 Profile  G0UEX 16/06/14 seller positive Thanks for a quick and hassle free transaction Dave. A pleasure to deal with you, just the way it should be. :)
 Profile  MW1RES 23/08/13 buyer positive Brilliant to do a deal with Dave. No hassle, immediate payment and great to communicate with. You are assured 100% genuine Amateur Radio Enthusiast! Hope to hear you on air Dave. Many thanks.
 Profile  M0dsr 19/11/12 buyer positive good to deal with payment was quick communication good