ScorePositive Feedback
37 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
37 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0IMM 05/11/22 seller positive The fact I've purchased several items from Rob speaks for itself. Kit is always excellent and top notch gear. Cheers Rob, much appreciated! :)
 Profile  M0AOV 01/03/22 seller positive Great to deal with, had a great chat on the phone, everything went very smooth thanks to Rob.
 Profile  G4HTZ 05/12/21 seller positive Another good deal with rob ….instant dispatch..great communication via email and phone …recommended to deal with
 Profile  g4hai 21/10/21 seller positive Excellent bit of kit. Thanks Rob for easy no problem deal.
 Profile  G4HTZ 15/09/21 seller positive Easy deal …centre Monday for next day delivery…item as described…good communication and DPD tracking sent …thanks again
 Profile  G4OXD 24/06/21 seller positive Rob is a pleasure to deal with.Radio as discribed.Will certainly deal again.
 Profile  MM0XXW 15/06/21 trade positive Another fantastic deal with Kerry, super comms and no messing about just the way it should be!
Top banana Kerry :)
 Profile  bonehead 15/12/20 seller positive excellent deal from Rob, good price, well packed, swift dispatch, and good communication. I'd not hesitate to deal with Rob again!
cheers mate!
 Profile  M0DKR 08/12/20 seller positive As should be great coms as described i would not hesitate to deal again a gent very greatful Rob..
 Profile  G4NRT 02/10/20 seller positive Another faultless transaction with Rob. Always a pleasure!
 Profile  g4fre 26/09/20 buyer positive Excellent seller, great communications, would deal with again in the future., Super fast deal.
 Profile  gm1zvj 15/09/20 seller positive Superb guy to deal with from start to finish. So easy to deal with. A credit to HRD. Thanks again. John - Gm1zvj
 Profile  M6JNA 01/09/20 buyer positive Item as described. Excellent seller, would deal with again in the future
 Profile  M0NYG 05/05/20 buyer positive Super fast smooth deal, highly recommended seller
 Profile  G4YLJ 04/05/20 buyer positive Great coms Item was purchased within ten Mins, The radio was as described even got a silicone case which was not in the . I would Buy from Rob anytime a credit to HRD Thanks
 Profile  MM0XXW 04/05/20 buyer positive What a pleasure to deal with Rob so much so that after buying this speaker we made a further deal for me to purchase his IC-7610 for a great price!
Could not recommend highly enough, an shining example of an HRD member!
 Profile  m0pkz 01/05/20 buyer positive Very fast and easy deal. This is how all deals should be done! 10 out of 10! Very trusty man.
 Profile  M0WYZ 23/10/19 trade positive brill seller
 Profile  M0IMM 18/09/19 seller positive Another easy transaction. Many thanks Rob :)
 Profile  G7UFO 16/09/19 seller positive Thanks Rob, friendly smooth purchase.
 Profile  GW7UNV 27/08/19 seller positive Thank you Rob, extremely well packaged and very good communications..
 Profile  PaulGB 24/08/19 seller positive Good comms with Rob. Packed well, no issues, would 100% deal again with Rob.
73 Paul
 Profile  M0IMM 21/08/19 seller positive Very pleased with purchase. Excellent communication, quick delivery and excellent packaging! Cheers Rob :)
 Profile  M0VMT 07/08/19 seller positive Thanks Rob spot on.
 Profile  M0EPV 06/08/19 seller positive Excellent seller just how it should be many thanks Rob
 Profile  moj 10/04/19 seller positive Excellent seller , as promised he sent out my item quickly and negotiated the sale so both of us were happy with the deal etc !, a true credit to hamradiodeals.co.uk
thanks again Rob !

Anthony , M6MOJ
 Profile  g0vht 25/06/18 seller positive Top seller, antenna posted super quick and arrived in A1 condition as described. Pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. Thanks Rob!
 Profile  G4NRT 08/04/18 seller positive Excellent and easy transaction from Rob again. All items as stated, condition as stated. Carefully packed and posted very quickly. I highly recommend Rob and will gladly trade with him in the future!
 Profile  thewidowmaker 21/03/18 seller positive Excellent communication from Rob fantastic item at a good price recommend Rob for quality items (Yaesu M1)arrived in A1 condition
and would buy again from Rob .
 Profile  m0zag 07/02/18 buyer positive Nice one Rob nice to meet you great deal 73 gary
 Profile  G1ZRN 27/07/17 seller positive Fast payer, keeps in touch. Pleasure to deal with. Many thanks, Mike G1ZRN.
 Profile  G0UBX 22/12/16 seller positive Great guy a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  m0bhn 14/09/16 seller positive Nice smooth deal,good comms and item as described.

Tnx for a good deal Rob.

Paul M0bhn.
 Profile  g3wto 19/02/15 seller positive Rob is an excellent person to deal with. Everything was just as it should be
 Profile  2E0UZK 31/08/13 seller positive Just as it said on the tin fast post very pleased Nice Bloke all round
 Profile  G0UEX 25/06/13 seller positive Cheers Rob for a nice and easy deal. Just how it should be.