ScorePositive Feedback
21 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
21 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1CMR 16/07/20 seller positive Clive is a credit to HRD no messing about 100% would recommend to all members.

Bryan.............
 Profile  MM0XXW 14/07/20 seller positive Clive paid quickly with no issues, a credit to HRD!
 Profile  G4HTZ 07/07/20 buyer positive Nice to meet Clive in person to collect the TS2000X...unfortunately couldn’t make it more social due to social distancing....had a nice chat anyway outside ..nice guy to deal with ...recommend A+++
 Profile  G0ONH 02/07/20 buyer positive easy deal with clive,good comms.
 Profile  G4OXD 31/08/15 seller positive Very easy & quick transaction.Nice to meet you Clive & your pleased with the psu.Hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  MM0WAX 16/08/15 seller positive A true gent, many thanks Clive, an easy purchase, even included a couple of extra bits.
Gets my vote.
Brian
 Profile  M6JYB 06/07/15 buyer positive A real Gent... Quick and easy.. Thanks Clive.
 Profile  2E0VBD 05/07/15 buyer positive Hiccup with payment all sorted good coms would deal with again Thanks Clive and Thanks HRD
 Profile  g4vua 02/05/15 seller positive I think its all been said about Clive and its all good Fantastic amateur and seller 100% thanks Clive.
 Profile  M0WDD 21/02/15 buyer positive A real gent and credit to HRD community, very helpful communications, tuner in perfect condition. Clive even posted with special delivery . Wish all hams behaved this way. Highly recommended to deal with in any transactions.
 Profile  bribar 18/02/15 trade positive Thank you Clive for manual and quick return, and next day delivery, (I will a donation to a charity), your a gentleman, regards Brian.
 Profile  jock51 09/02/15 buyer positive fast payment excellent comms, cant get any better, pleasure to do a deal with,
 Profile  G6SVN 20/01/15 trade positive Clive is a top man, The radio was better than described, it was double boxed with lots of extra bubble wrap between the boxes.
He kept me informed with E mails and texts every step of the way.
I would have no hesitation about buying anything from him in the future.
Thanks again and best 73
Bill
 Profile  F4VPC 07/01/15 buyer positive Quick payment and no hassle comms, a pleasure to deal with you Clive. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  M0OBZ 02/12/14 buyer positive Thanks for the book. A true gentleman
M6ZFE
 Profile  G7SBK 06/11/14 buyer positive Excellent fast payment, straight in to my bank,
good comm's, glad your happy with the item.
AAA+++
 Profile  m0rcj 24/10/14 buyer positive Quick payment no messing with Clive.. thank you!
 Profile  G0UAZ 25/04/13 trade positive Clive a top Radio Amateur. Old School. Did me a tremendous favour, went out his his way and would not take any payment. An absolute gentleman. Thanks Clive
 Profile  markd 28/02/13 buyer positive top man. a credit to HRD , thx clive .
 Profile  G4WLI 27/02/13 buyer positive Fast payment, great communications. Many thanks.
Recommended
 Profile  M0HJO 08/06/12 seller positive Top man, fast payment, good comms. All delivered via the post. No problem at all.