ScorePositive Feedback
14 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
14 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0HIO 19/11/13 trade positive Easy fast payment, exactly as it should be, a credit to HRD
 Profile  jock51 18/11/12 trade positive thanks gary, good trade, glad your happy,
 Profile  G4LHT 27/03/12 buyer positive Excellent Radio, very well Packed Pleasure to do business with. Regards Damian.
 Profile  g7pan 08/12/11 buyer positive Thanks Gary ,great deal very happy with the radio ,perfect ,thanks.
 Profile  M0PJX 13/08/11 trade positive well what can I had, a true gentleman,goods as stated would deal again thanks Gary. Don
 Profile  2W0JMK 23/07/11 trade positive Gary is a well trusted member of H R D and a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G7OFR 16/06/11 seller positive Thanks Gary for a pleasent and straight forward transaction. would definately deal with again.
 Profile  m6dkl 04/05/11 buyer positive Nice one pal the graphics card is minted and I'm very happy with it!!! This guy is true to his word and I would deal with him again !!!
 Profile  MM0WAX 11/04/11 trade positive Very pleased with the deal, good to do business with. thnx gary. brian MM6ANY
 Profile  G0UAZ 24/02/11 trade positive My second trade with Gary and both times they went without a hitch. Totally trustworthy and reliable. Many thanks :)
 Profile  2E0BTX 13/05/10 buyer positive Cheers Gary got it working all set up thanks again Pete
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 21/08/09 buyer positive recommended member. smooth deal, arrived on time as agreed. welcome back anytime.
 Profile  G0WCI 09/06/09 trade positive A pleasure to deal with tnx Gary :)