ScorePositive Feedback
7 89%
PositiveNeutralNegative
8 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0CLS 31/08/18 seller positive Fantastic guy to deal with. Radio as described so very happy with the deal. Went out his way to post straight away too! A*****
 Profile  g7btp 10/04/18 seller positive thanks andy
 Profile  F4VPC 16/01/17 buyer positive Was a super experience dealing with Andy right from the start. I'd deal with him again no problem. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  M1PRO 04/06/14 seller negative Bought mobile transceiver from this guy, stated it was excellent condition and fully working.
Turned up and the microphone was faulty and DC cable had been cut and repaired more times than I can imagine. PM/emails sent with no response. So a bargain radio was bumped up, as I had to purchase a new mic and DC lead. Knew I should of bought new. Waster!
 Profile  M0SDM 23/05/14 seller positive Good quick smooth transaction. Many thanks.
 Profile  mm0hgn 26/09/13 trade positive a very nice honest chap to deal with radio as described thank you very mutch Andy dave mm0hgn
 Profile  G1HQK 18/07/13 buyer positive Genuine guy to deal with, thank Andy enjoy the kit
 Profile  m0jdp 04/04/13 seller positive prompt payment & good communication nice smooth deal thanks Andy
 Profile  john1ewis 07/07/12 buyer positive Hi Andy nice meeting you thanks for the deal