ScorePositive Feedback
69 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
69 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  GW4WZS 27/11/23 seller positive Many thanks Mark for a very smooth transaction - hassle free and item perfectly as described - fantastic post and packaging (one of the best I have seen) - great stuff.
 Profile  mm1bmk 04/11/23 buyer positive Prompt payment from Mark the type of guy you want as a buyer. Nice guy no problems at all would highly recommend him.
 Profile  Johnf 24/10/23 buyer positive Mark is an excellent guy to deal with. The item I bought was very well packed and arrived the next day. Thanks Mark.
 Profile  G0MTQ 24/08/23 buyer positive Very happy with the transaction, great communication and item very well packed and received in excellent condition.

Many thanks Mark.
 Profile  g7ena 16/08/23 buyer positive Smooth transaction and great comms, item as described and very well packaged. I would not hesitate to deal with Mark again.
 Profile  M0LMK 05/05/23 buyer positive Great to deal with and very good communication. Great to catch up with you.
 Profile  M0YDC 24/04/23 seller positive Great to deal with Mark, good comms throughout and items exactly as described. Highly recommended.
 Profile  2E0YRT 15/04/23 seller positive Very happy with the transaction, item in excellent condition as decribed, fast and safe delivery. Thanks Mark
 Profile  quadking 29/03/23 seller positive I hope your happy with what you got, and thanks for the
quick payment, a good Ham to have on the site.
Kind regs Terry 73
 Profile  G3KLN 08/03/23 buyer positive mark is a top bloke , good communication , prompt payment
what else could i say
 Profile  G3KLN 14/02/23 buyer positive Mark is a top buyer , prompt payment ,good communication
cannot ask for more
 Profile  bonehead 13/11/22 seller positive Mark is a top bloke, went well out of his way to ensure my purchase was packed(excessively!), and posted as per our deal.
excellent communication throughout.
absolutely no hesitation to recommend him to anyone.
cheers, Mark!
 Profile  2E0JWA 26/10/22 seller positive Great stuff, cant fault the deal one bit! posted without hesitation and the item is exactly as described.. very happy thanks
 Profile  Orgelmeister 26/10/22 seller positive Top guy to deal with right through the deal and transaction. Thanks!
 Profile  G3POG 18/10/22 seller positive Very smooth transaction with Mark. Great comms. Speedy despatch. Highly recommended.
 Profile  g1tai 01/09/22 seller positive Mark is a great guy to deal with. Great communications, fast delivery and equipment is as described. A credit to HRD and would recommend him to anyone.
 Profile  G4MKP 09/08/22 seller positive My second transaction with Mark on HRD. Item exactly as described. Perfectly packed and delivered next day. Great guy to deal with. Thanks, Mark.
 Profile  G4UGB 02/08/22 buyer positive Mark is a gentleman of the first order - instant payment and good communication. A genuine and trustworthy buyer. Would recommend and would have no hesitation in dealing with again. 5 Star transaction - how it should be done. Thank you Mark.
 Profile  M7MCQ 21/04/22 seller positive A fantastic sales transaction thanks to Mark’s superb communications and swift payment. Made things oh so simple. Wish everyone was like this!! Enjoy the radio. 73, Tom, M7MCQ.
 Profile  M3JIE 15/04/22 buyer positive Received very well packaged,great communication and described accurately,thankyou Mark.
 Profile  G0POQ 17/02/22 buyer positive I was very impressed how Mark conducted the sale. He kept me fully informed about the dispatch via the courier. The microphone was described with 100% accuracy. I am very pleased with my purchase from Mark. It was packaged very carefully and a credit to him. Mark is a a very honest guy and an asset to Amateur Radio and HRD. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thank You Very Much.
 Profile  G6OPV 19/01/22 seller positive Mark has been excellent to deal with, great communications item very well packed and arrived very quick 5 star service.
Thanks Mark. Eddie.............
 Profile  g4FEQ 07/01/22 buyer positive Great transaction. Highly recommended.
Thanks Mark
 Profile  M0OEG 28/11/21 buyer positive Thanks Mark for the deal... see you in week when I deliver the 910 personally
 Profile  G1AJI 29/07/21 trade positive Excellent, straightforward sale to Mark, many thanks and all the best - Michael :-)
 Profile  mi5daw 27/07/21 trade positive An absolute pleasure to deal with
true Gentleman goes above and beyond
recommend to all
 Profile  g0vrr 08/05/21 seller positive A pleasure to deal with for sure.
 Profile  M6JYB 05/03/21 seller positive An absolute pleasure to have a deal with you Mark.... Radio very securely packaged and arrived next day...Many thanks.

Jason
 Profile  M1TZR 07/01/21 buyer positive Quick easy transaction, pleasure to deal with.
Many thanks Mark
 Profile  G8VR 15/11/20 seller positive Great comm's from Mark and a very nice item that arrived really well packed - 10/10+ Wd def recommend and buy from again.
 Profile  sedge 25/10/20 buyer positive A pleasure to do business with, happy to deal with any time.
 Profile  M0TXP 12/08/20 seller positive Mark was a pleasure to do business with, cw filter working great, thanks mark
 Profile  G3LNW 07/08/20 buyer positive Bought an item from Mark after a nice informative chat, an easy deal was done and would deal again no sweat.
 Profile  vick 25/07/20 buyer positive Straight forward hassle free good to talk to you again mark thanks for the quick and easy sale
 Profile  G6TJC 30/05/20 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Mark, would deal again without hesitation., Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  G1AJI 08/04/20 seller positive I bought a iPhone from Mark, a problem free, perfect transaction.
Mark went the extra mile to send it the same day for me.
So many thanks Mark and see you next time !
 Profile  G8KJI 23/03/20 buyer positive First class - excellent communications and perhaps the BEST packaged radio I have ever received. A pleasure doing business and look forward to hours of pleasure with my new toy!
 Profile  M3PUK 20/03/20 trade positive All i can say excellent. 100% genuine guy item well packed cheers m8 for a worry free purchase
 Profile  chrised 15/03/20 seller positive Absolute pleasure to deal with and a very nice person to meet....
Thanks Mark.
Until next time.
 Profile  g4wjj 12/03/20 seller positive Very much a pleasure. excellent transaction. many thanks
 Profile  G4NRT 10/03/20 seller positive Another easy transaction with Mark. I am happy to deal with him at any time in the future!
 Profile  M6PZW 15/12/19 seller positive Many thanks to Mark,good communication about when item was collected.Would buy off Mark anytime,recommend to all ,great bloke and a good deal.Thanks Mark M0xxg
 Profile  M0OEG 14/11/19 buyer positive Thanks mark for a easy deal with you.. M0ZMX a credit to HRD would trade / deal / sell any time.. thanks again 5 stars
 Profile  m6jpw 11/07/19 buyer positive Many thanks Mark.
A credit to HRD.
Thank you for the great comms.
All the best matey.
 Profile  m0cgl 04/01/19 trade positive Absolute pleasure to purchase from Mark, and item was really packed well with time and care taken...and item arrived in fantastic condition.. He kept me updated with emails and phone calls and texts... We need more people like Mark when buying equipment... Highly recommended...
 Profile  G0ELC 19/08/18 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, smooth transaction from start to finish, excellent comms. Great attention to detail and a real asset to the hobby.Thanks Mark.
 Profile  M5ET 09/02/18 seller positive Dealing with Mark was incredibly easy. He is communicative, helpful and keeps you updated at the right times. The kit was well-packed, exactly in the condition described, and shipped quickly with a decent courier. Would recommend him to anyone to deal with, and would gladly deal with Mark again myself.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 08/02/18 seller positive Mark is a true gentleman, great to deal with. I can 100% recommend him.
 Profile  M1DRK 11/01/18 buyer positive Thank You Mark for a quick and easy transaction.
A true gent.
 Profile  G4NRT 24/10/17 buyer positive Really nice guy who does what he says! I would have absolutely no hesitation in dealing with Mark again or recommending him to others!
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 18/08/17 seller positive Mark was great to deal – I would buy from him any time.
 Profile  g3rcq 01/08/17 buyer positive Thanks Mark excellent transaction - superb packing and great equipment - thoroughly recommended - Mark is a great guy to deal with - best regards Dave g3rcq
 Profile  Johnf 25/07/17 trade positive Thank you for a great transaction. I can highly recommend Mark to any buyer.
 Profile  g1gwn 20/07/17 buyer positive What a gentleman.radio as described.works flawlessly.
many thanks Mark . would not hesitate to deal again.
regards Peter g0sln/g1gwn
 Profile  g4FEQ 17/03/17 buyer positive Immediate payment and good communications, thanks for a trouble free deal.
 Profile  gm0gfv 20/02/17 buyer positive Superb guy no problems true to his word what more can I say Thanks Mark.
 Profile  G4HTZ 30/01/17 buyer positive Mark collected items , nice to meet him and deal with in person
Recommended to deal with
 Profile  M0TXP 25/01/17 seller positive Mark was an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish, well organised and efficient, the way it should be.Thanks Mark
 Profile  PaulGB 06/02/16 buyer positive Great to deal with Mark & Tony (PA3GWO). Thanks a lot guys of best of luck! 73 Paul
 Profile  delta351 05/05/15 seller positive Top bloke, very easy transaction Thank you!
 Profile  G6OUI 10/04/15 trade positive Great communication Excellent example of how a deal should be done!
 Profile  delta351 16/05/14 trade positive Great communication, Payment was straight away. very nice person to deal with.
Thank you.
 Profile  M0IMM 20/02/14 buyer positive Great communication and swift payment. Excellent example of how a deal should be done!
 Profile  tigger 19/01/14 seller positive great seller great deal would use again,thanks mark and nice to meet you
 Profile  MM6CWN 07/01/14 seller positive I have no hesitation in recommending dealing with Mark. I bought a classic Standard c5900 from him. The description was spot on, he emailed through 10 photos unprompted before the deal was done. Great comms and the radio was so well packed it would have survived anything! First class!
 Profile  MM0BFF 27/12/13 seller positive Excellent buyer with instant payment, good communications, highly recommended, another trusted HRD member!
 Profile  drewbhoy1 05/05/13 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with and good coms . Thanks Mark .
 Profile  chrised 06/08/12 buyer positive Brilliant person to meet...pleasure to deal with...thank's Mark.