ScorePositive Feedback
24 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
24 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0ELC 19/08/18 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, smooth transaction from start to finish, excellent comms. Great attention to detail and a real asset to the hobby.Thanks Mark.
 Profile  M5ET 09/02/18 seller positive Dealing with Mark was incredibly easy. He is communicative, helpful and keeps you updated at the right times. The kit was well-packed, exactly in the condition described, and shipped quickly with a decent courier. Would recommend him to anyone to deal with, and would gladly deal with Mark again myself.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 08/02/18 seller positive Mark is a true gentleman, great to deal with. I can 100% recommend him.
 Profile  M1DRK 11/01/18 buyer positive Thank You Mark for a quick and easy transaction.
A true gent.
 Profile  G4NRT 24/10/17 buyer positive Really nice guy who does what he says! I would have absolutely no hesitation in dealing with Mark again or recommending him to others!
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 18/08/17 seller positive Mark was great to deal – I would buy from him any time.
 Profile  g3rcq 01/08/17 buyer positive Thanks Mark excellent transaction - superb packing and great equipment - thoroughly recommended - Mark is a great guy to deal with - best regards Dave g3rcq
 Profile  Johnf 25/07/17 trade positive Thank you for a great transaction. I can highly recommend Mark to any buyer.
 Profile  g1gwn 20/07/17 buyer positive What a gentleman.radio as described.works flawlessly.
many thanks Mark . would not hesitate to deal again.
regards Peter g0sln/g1gwn
 Profile  g4FEQ 17/03/17 buyer positive Immediate payment and good communications, thanks for a trouble free deal.
 Profile  gm0gfv 20/02/17 buyer positive Superb guy no problems true to his word what more can I say Thanks Mark.
 Profile  G4HTZ 30/01/17 buyer positive Mark collected items , nice to meet him and deal with in person
Recommended to deal with
 Profile  M0TXP 25/01/17 seller positive Mark was an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish, well organised and efficient, the way it should be.Thanks Mark
 Profile  PaulGB 06/02/16 buyer positive Great to deal with Mark & Tony (PA3GWO). Thanks a lot guys of best of luck! 73 Paul
 Profile  delta351 05/05/15 seller positive Top bloke, very easy transaction Thank you!
 Profile  G6OUI 10/04/15 trade positive Great communication Excellent example of how a deal should be done!
 Profile  delta351 16/05/14 trade positive Great communication, Payment was straight away. very nice person to deal with.
Thank you.
 Profile  M0IMM 20/02/14 buyer positive Great communication and swift payment. Excellent example of how a deal should be done!
 Profile  tigger 19/01/14 seller positive great seller great deal would use again,thanks mark and nice to meet you
 Profile  MM6CWN 07/01/14 seller positive I have no hesitation in recommending dealing with Mark. I bought a classic Standard c5900 from him. The description was spot on, he emailed through 10 photos unprompted before the deal was done. Great comms and the radio was so well packed it would have survived anything! First class!
 Profile  MM0BFF 27/12/13 seller positive Excellent buyer with instant payment, good communications, highly recommended, another trusted HRD member!
 Profile  drewbhoy1 05/05/13 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with and good coms . Thanks Mark .
 Profile  chrised 06/08/12 buyer positive Brilliant person to meet...pleasure to deal with...thank's Mark.