ScorePositive Feedback
312 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
312 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M6JYB 23/03/24 seller positive Another deal with Terry.. Always quick to respond and fast delivery.. Many thanks.

Jason
 Profile  M6NFT 22/02/24 seller positive First class chap to deal with ,as described and quick shipping thanks again Terry
 Profile  M0MGF 29/11/23 seller positive Fast response.
Fast postage.
Good communications throughout.
Thank you.
 Profile  mi5lyn 07/11/23 trade positive great to deal with terry any time great guy
 Profile  G4HYG 06/11/23 buyer positive Thanks for dispatching and shipping the radio so quickly. It is exactly as you described it.
73, Chris G4HYG
 Profile  gm3gkj 09/10/23 buyer positive Great deal with Terry - the radio was exactly as described and working great - with super fast shipping - hope to deal again
 Profile  G0NAJ 04/10/23 buyer positive Nice easy transaction, good comms, prompt delivery.
Great to deal with, many thanks.
 Profile  M6JYB 23/09/23 seller positive Thanks again Terry… Fast delivery as always.
 Profile  G7 KJF 13/09/23 seller positive A super easy deal with Terry, the radio was exactly as described and arrived less than 24 hours after payment, sweet.
 Profile  G6LBQ 26/08/23 buyer positive Terry it was a pleasure to deal with you, packaging was spot on, delivery was next day and my Radio arrived as described and is working fine. 10/10
 Profile  GW0WZL 12/07/23 trade positive Another smooth faultless deal with Terry, excellent five stars *****
 Profile  M0YZY 08/07/23 seller positive Gret transaction posted very quickly and well packaged. Item exactly as described and excellent communication, thank you.
 Profile  mi5daw 01/07/23 seller positive Excellent Service , True Gentleman recommend to all
a pleasure to deal with Tnx Terry
 Profile  GM5ALX 21/06/23 seller positive Bought some antenna switches from Terry. Very quick communication and posting. Great sale! Thanks.
 Profile  M0ZLK 24/05/23 buyer positive Fantastic from start to finish. Great comms. Terry kept me informed throughout. More than happy with the radio and looking forward to the next time. Thanks again Terry it was a pleasure.
 Profile  m0kpc 20/05/23 buyer positive Thank's Terry,atu arrived fast and in great condition,better than described.Excellent seller.
 Profile  Lanco 05/05/23 buyer positive thanks Terry all received cheers Lance
 Profile  MM6OBN 19/04/23 trade positive Filter arrived safe and sound, many thanks
 Profile  M0NYW 21/03/23 buyer positive Another easy transaction with Terry. Item as described and fast shipping.
 Profile  2E0UTB 20/03/23 buyer positive Great seller good comms received item next day well packed cheers 5* A++ :)
 Profile  M0NYW 18/03/23 seller positive As described no problems here! Many thanks
 Profile  G0HOF 08/03/23 buyer positive Great service, unit bought & arrived by post within 2 days. Will buy from seller again. Thanks Terry
 Profile  Adrianf1 07/03/23 trade positive Smooth and easy transaction. Thank you Terry.
 Profile  the increment 05/03/23 buyer positive Great seller easy to deal with.100% positive feedback from me.Tnx Terry
 Profile  G4MKP 24/02/23 seller positive PSU in excellent condition. Thank you, Terry
 Profile  M0IMM 24/02/23 buyer positive Many thanks terry. Another great deal, excellent comms and quick payment! :)
 Profile  Woodtown 18/02/23 buyer positive Terry is a 100% seller. Arrived when he said and the condition of the item was just as he described in his ad.
 Profile  MW1RES 26/01/23 seller positive Thanks Terry. Speedy delivery, item as described. Genuine and honest seller, certainly use again.
 Profile  M0PYU 07/01/23 seller positive I bought an item from this gentleman, communication was outstanding, the item I bought was as described to the letter, and packing and posting was excellent. I would not hesitate to purchase an item from Terry again. Buy with confidence from a trusted seller. Thank you Terry. 73 M0PYU
 Profile  G0HIJ 04/01/23 buyer positive Thanks again Terry for a great deal. Regards Wayne
 Profile  MM0LBX 19/11/22 buyer positive Excellent transaction, bought one day, received the next day, great service.

Thanks Terry, look forward to maybe dealing with you again.

It was a pleasure.
 Profile  mm1bmk 27/10/22 trade positive Good communication with Terry item package well and rxed in good condition would have no problem dealing with Terry again. 73s mm1bmk
 Profile  M0RDI 27/10/22 buyer positive Terry is a top guy to deal with ,no fuss ,excellent coms throughout,item received as described and fast delivery TNX Terry
 Profile  M6JYB 27/08/22 seller positive Thanks again Terry … Another swift deal.

Regards

Jason
 Profile  Davedee 25/08/22 seller positive Many thanks Terry for a perfect transaction and communications, next day delivery too.
David G0RKT
 Profile  M1BAZ 20/08/22 buyer positive Terry made concise enquiries and prompt payment. Thank you.
 Profile  M6JYB 16/08/22 seller positive Thanks again Terry .. As always a smooth transaction..

Jason
 Profile  GM1TGY 01/08/22 buyer positive Excellent comms and prompt delivery from Terry and I love the radio - would most certainly deal again.
 Profile  G0HIJ 19/07/22 buyer positive Thanks Terry for a superb deal. Regards Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  GI4OHH 15/07/22 trade positive pleasure to deal with item arrived well packed as described top bloke
would have no problem dealing again
thanks terry
 Profile  2W0GZN 02/07/22 seller positive Item was as described and arrived a full day earlier than anticipated. A cracking rig at proper amateur to amateur prices. Thanks
 Profile  M3lbm 01/06/22 seller positive nice radio quick delivery
 Profile  g7pan 27/05/22 seller positive Straight forward and easy transaction, thanks Terry.
 Profile  M0RDI 24/05/22 trade positive Terry is a top guy .Excellent coms throughout, I would happily do business again ,my parcel was received within 24 hours and very well packaged
Thanks terry
 Profile  gm0gfv 24/05/22 buyer positive Superb guy no problem with sale highly recommended thanks Terry
 Profile  g0wtm 18/05/22 trade positive Excellent, thanks very much.
Dave G0WTM
 Profile  GM0ONX 09/05/22 seller positive Thanks for the excellent service.
 Profile  M0IMM 08/05/22 seller positive Many thanks Terry, very pleased with my purchase. Item as described (only better!). Excellent communications throughout and excellent packaging! :)
 Profile  MW0USK 27/04/22 buyer positive A1 buyer
 Profile  M0WYZ 26/04/22 buyer positive kenwood ts751e as discribed and a good price
 Profile  gm3gkj 12/04/22 seller positive Great deal on the speaker Terry - Top man - a credit to HRD and the hobby
 Profile  M0OEG 26/03/22 seller positive another brilliant deal from terry the sp38 speaker was exactly as described and arrived very quickly thanks again terry regards sean
 Profile  G7LAS 18/03/22 buyer positive Thanks Terry - spot on mate! 73
 Profile  m1jdk_uk 13/03/22 buyer positive Many thanks Terry for the easy transaction. Do call again! Cheers, Mark.
 Profile  M0PTT 16/02/22 seller positive Great guy to deal with the speaker was exactly as stated mint would buy from again 100% happy with purchase. Cheers M0PTT ROB.
 Profile  MW5EPA 30/12/21 buyer positive Bought FT847 from Terry. If all buying transactions were as easy as fast as this one I'd be a happy man. Radio arrived next day packed carefully and Terry went out of the way to get it out fast. Thank you Terry, Top man.
 Profile  guzzalee 29/12/21 buyer positive Top man Terry how buying and selling should be done many thanks
 Profile  morg 22/11/21 buyer positive ICOM UT102 Voice Synthesizer module. Thanks Terry, for a pleasant and trouble free transaction. 73s Bob
 Profile  G4UGD 19/11/21 buyer positive first class communication, fast postage, first class service,thanks
 Profile  g7ena 10/11/21 buyer positive Smooth transaction and everything as described, good coms from Terry and quick to post. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Terry in the future.
 Profile  G6GEI 28/10/21 seller positive Purchased Microset SR-100 2m PA from Terry. Arrived very quickly, well packed, and works perfectly. Many thanks Terry.
 Profile  G0IUW 16/10/21 buyer positive Very fast payment.Prompt communications... pleasure to deal with
 Profile  gw3ydx 28/09/21 trade positive Thanks for the prompt payment. Excellent transaction and I wish you well
 Profile  g4wjj 16/09/21 buyer positive Fast payment, patient, all round excellent - very pleased - thanks Terry 73s
 Profile  2E0VBD 08/09/21 seller positive Brilliant all as described fast delivery well packed Thanks
 Profile  2E0OAP 19/08/21 buyer positive Fast delivery, radio well packed and as discribed, great guy to deal with, great communications, will buy again, spot on, thanks
 Profile  Radiohead 16/08/21 buyer positive Great radio as described and in pristine condition. Thank you Terry for doing the deal with me!
 Profile  M0KCM 09/08/21 buyer positive Easy purchase. Item exactly as described. Sorry feedback took so long. Positive covid test delayed the package reaching me.
 Profile  M7PCE 07/07/21 seller positive Fantastic guy and true to his word. Pleasure to deal with
 Profile  g3xfa 23/06/21 seller positive Great transaction with Terry
 Profile  m7bov 05/06/21 seller positive Great seller, friendly, item well packaged, was exactly as described and sent next day. Brilliant, to buy from, couldn't recommend highly enough.
 Profile  m0ajj 20/05/21 buyer positive Terry is a good friend of mine honest and trustworthy, just had another great deal with him, reccomend to all hrd members regards Paul
 Profile  M6NFT 19/05/21 buyer positive Nice bloke to deal with, a credit to HRD thanks again Terry
 Profile  gw0kig 18/05/21 seller positive Good deal, radio as described. Great friendly comms and quick delivery. Thanks.
 Profile  G0ONH 05/05/21 seller positive EASY DEAL WITH TERRY NO FUSS ,GREAT DESPATCH SPEED.GREAT STUFF.
 Profile  M6WTA 27/04/21 trade positive Lead came asap great to deal with cheers Terry.
 Profile  G3LNW 08/04/21 buyer positive Straightforward sale to Gentleman Terry with thanks for another deal. No sweat !
 Profile  G1VDP 30/03/21 buyer positive Excellent service and kit exactly as described and in the photo's emailed. Cheers.
 Profile  2E0IEN 15/02/21 buyer positive Pleasure to Deal, Instant payment, Great Comms, Stay Safe, 73
 Profile  G3KLN 14/01/21 buyer positive I sold Terry a vhf amp, great communication and quick payment
always a pleasure dealing with Terry
 Profile  M0KSP 11/01/21 trade positive I Sold G4OXD an LG ATU - Good communications and paid straight away! all good with the buyer! Many Thanks.
 Profile  M0OEG 31/12/20 seller positive Bought a radio off Terry it arrived quickly and was fully as described... thanks mate and happy new year 2021. 73
 Profile  G7 KJF 31/12/20 buyer positive A nice easy deal with Terry, thanks very much buddy.
 Profile  M0HCZ 20/12/20 seller positive Many thanks Terry, easy transaction, arrived when he promised. Genuine radio from a genuine guy. Over the moon and will definately buy again without hesitation.
 Profile  2E0UZK 10/12/20 buyer positive No problems here great reliable buyer does what he says thanks Terry enjoy the Analiser
 Profile  G0OJX 29/11/20 seller positive Thanks Terry,
A nice easy transaction, hope to see you again.

Peter G0OJX
 Profile  G0OER 29/11/20 seller positive Excellent, no hassle and quick service. Many thanks Terry - I'll be looking at your future posts!

73, Paul Roberts, G0OER.
 Profile  2E0HVD 12/08/20 seller positive Fast delivery item as discribed. Thanks terry

Pete M3dmx
 Profile  EI9JF 22/07/20 trade positive Received PSU quickly and as described...Tnx Terry...73 Nicky/Ei9JF.
 Profile  m1jdk_uk 25/06/20 seller positive Nice item and quickly despatched. Many thanks!
 Profile  G0PNM 18/06/20 seller positive Top fella. Good communications and a speedy dispatch of the item. HRD dealings as it should be.
Thanks
Pete
 Profile  m1yap 18/06/20 buyer positive Easy straight forward sale as it should be
 Profile  M1VHT 11/06/20 seller positive What a pleasure dealing with Terry, hassle free, good communications, he's a true gent & a credit to HRD.
 Profile  G0LZX 27/05/20 seller positive Cheers Terry , ATU as described , arrived safe and sound as new

ricky
 Profile  M0YBC 27/05/20 seller positive Perfect fast delivery great to deal with thank you
 Profile  G4UGD 07/05/20 buyer positive first class service,good communication with Terry,excellent item
thanks
 Profile  G4NYC 07/05/20 seller positive No problems. Arrived safely. Good to deal with.

Gerry G4NYC
 Profile  2E0VBD 06/05/20 seller positive Thanks terry for the quick and easy deal, item is has described in excellent condition. well packed and arrived next day thank you A1 service
 Profile  chrised 23/04/20 seller positive Good to deal with...
No messing about, deal done item delivered couple days later.
Could not have gone any better.

Thanks Terry.

Chris.
 Profile  G4GTW 19/04/20 buyer positive Excellent response and even during covid shutdown he still shipped the item quickly, thanks again!
 Profile  2E0RTE 15/04/20 buyer positive Thanks Terry, good comms and fast payment, great deal..enjoy 73
 Profile  G3KLN 07/04/20 seller positive Thanks terry for the quick and easy deal, item is has described in excellent condition.
Would deal again , no hesitation .
 Profile  M6WTA 07/04/20 buyer positive Speedy delivery well packed great communication would buy again no hesitation. Cheer and beers.
 Profile  g4FEQ 16/03/20 seller positive Perfect MC-60, well packed and quick delivery as usual. Very satisfied and highly recommended.
 Profile  ei7kg 06/03/20 seller positive Excellent deal as described. Fast well packed delivery. Would definitely deal again highly recommend.
 Profile  g1oar 02/03/20 seller positive Good comms, excellent delivery, exactly as described, would certainly deal with Terry again
 Profile  G0WYD 28/02/20 seller positive great deal again from a proper Ham thanks bob.
 Profile  G3LNW 25/02/20 buyer positive Thanks Terry for an easy if drawn out purchase as I didn't really know if I required the item so appreciate your patience.
 Profile  GW4WZS 31/01/20 seller positive Good positive transaction of an FT847 - helpful and very quick to respond to any queries - well done - GW4WZS
 Profile  2E0UDG 27/01/20 seller positive Thanks for the great service and superb communication Terry! 5* recommendation!!
 Profile  G8GGP 22/01/20 buyer positive Another smooth transaction, thanks again
Tim
 Profile  G4NYC 21/01/20 seller positive As described and next day delivery.Thanks Terry for an easy
transaction.
Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G4SJI 10/01/20 seller positive As usual Terry packed and posted very quickly
and arrived in a day in very good condition .
 Profile  m0ajj 31/12/19 buyer positive another great deal with Terry 100% reliable guy thanks Paul.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 12/12/19 seller positive Terry, as before, was great to deal with. Rapid despatch of a quality item
 Profile  Sangoma 10/12/19 trade positive Great transaction, posted when promised, good comms, all happy all round. Thanks
 Profile  G4UGD 05/11/19 buyer positive hi Terry,thanks for the microphone,first class item and service
 Profile  m1eac 27/10/19 trade positive Many thanks Terry, very pleased hope to meet you again soon.
 Profile  M0BUL 25/10/19 buyer positive Terry bought a faulty Microset SR200 from me which was discussed and accepted. Very pleasant exchange and discussions. Paid extremely quickly, a true gent and wouldn't have any issues with anything Terry was selling/trading.

73 M0BUL
 Profile  es7gn 25/10/19 trade positive Good Seller. Good Comms. Very quick delivery. Cheers Arne (ES7GN)
 Profile  M0THZ 19/10/19 seller positive Terry is a true gent a man of his word
Thanks again Gaz m0thz
 Profile  G0rkl 16/10/19 seller positive easy sale well packed without question would buy againthanks terry
 Profile  M1AQO 08/10/19 trade positive Terry bought a SP-38 speaker off me. Gave me a call to discuss the deal and paid straight away. A real genuine guy therefore would hesitate in recommending him.
Thanks again Terry.
 Profile  G8GGP 01/10/19 buyer positive Bought his FT847, really pleased, looks like new. If all sellers were as trustworthy
Thanks again
Tim M0AFJ
 Profile  MM6RLL 27/09/19 buyer positive Terry is a nice guy. Very good to deal with.
 Profile  m0ajj 12/07/19 buyer positive great guy to deal with Terry recommend to all thanks Paul.
 Profile  M0XVT 27/05/19 trade positive Terry is a easy person to deal with, Radio as described in mint condition would deal with him again no problem, thank you
 Profile  M3lbm 23/05/19 buyer positive Cheers Terry
 Profile  Jimmysan 22/05/19 buyer positive Great buyer very fast payment, excellent communions,
thank you Terry.
 Profile  Jimmysan 17/05/19 buyer positive Great buyer, very fast payment, good communications,
would deal with again many thanks Terry and enjoy the
Radio.
 Profile  M6PZW 09/05/19 seller positive Great guy,good comms and posted next day.Wouldnt hesitate to buy or recommend anyone else doing deals with Terry.Many thanks Mark M0xxg
 Profile  m1jdk_uk 27/04/19 seller positive Great seller, very happy with item and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
 Profile  G4FAT 18/04/19 seller positive All good, very reasonable, very helpful, very quick delivery.
 Profile  G0PNM 17/04/19 seller positive It was a long shot but I messaged Terry asking if he still had the 847 he advertised a short while ago and to my absolute amazement he did. We did a little negotiating and settled on a price.
Terry shipped the 847 to me by Parcel Force 48hr but it arrived the next day.
I am so happy with the new radio and I will be putting it to good use on the satellites.
Terry is a top bloke and you will not find anyone better to do a deal with.
Thanks Terry.
 Profile  M5ET 10/04/19 trade positive I asked Terry if he knew anything about an item, and he told me he had a full set of documentation on it in his shack. Furthermore he offered to, and subsequently did, post it to me free of charge!

An absolute legend and a top bloke. Willing to help others out in pursuit of the hobby, and even refuses to take payment for it!

Thanks Terry!
 Profile  M5ET 09/04/19 trade positive Terry is a great guy to deal with, genuine and honest, and incredibly helpful. He's the kind of guy who will go that extra mile to help someone out even when it's not necessary to do so, and I'd recommend that anyone who considers trading/dealing with him do so immediately. You'll have a great experience and he'll see you right every time. Thanks Terry!
 Profile  G4SJI 03/04/19 buyer positive Always a pleasure to buy from Terry
 Profile  MM6KWQ 03/04/19 buyer positive Tnx to Terry for the pleasant transaction.
 Profile  M0DNR 28/03/19 seller positive Fast payment and good communication Terry old school and a joy to deal with highly recommended
 Profile  G0IHK 26/03/19 seller positive Item as described and sent promptly. Good guy to deal with.
 Profile  mw0hcc 20/03/19 seller positive Rig as described, working fine, correct price for shipping too. Very well packed. Nice chap. Very good communication. Thanks Terry
 Profile  m0xyz 15/03/19 buyer positive Great comm s rang straight away true too his word, a great pleasure would buy everyday,terry is a gentlemen if he has it then grab it.
 Profile  M1TZR 21/02/19 buyer positive Thanks Terry, filter arrived safe and sound. Recommend to anyone, pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G0WYD 14/02/19 seller positive spot on yet again great deal radio is as stated, thank you ***** stars
 Profile  G6YRK 22/01/19 seller positive !00% good deal with Terry for the sale of my FT847 both communication and payment very prompt
Steve
 Profile  williemak27 19/01/19 buyer positive Terry is a great man to deal with. The item was as described and no problem .would deal with terry again thanks .
 Profile  2E0FOA 12/01/19 buyer positive Item arrived super quick and all in order. Very lovely to talk to on the phone and in PM. Happy buyer, thanks Terry
 Profile  g1swx 20/12/18 buyer positive Fast payment and great communication. Thanks Terry.
 Profile  G4SJI 12/12/18 seller positive Really easy deal and quick delivery thanks
 Profile  G4YY 16/11/18 buyer positive A1 as described
Recommend would definitely buy
from again thanks
 Profile  G0GXT 09/10/18 seller positive Had a great deal, excellent comms, item exactly as described and delivered very fast indeed. Many thanks Doug G0GXT
 Profile  gm0ogn 02/10/18 buyer positive Straight forward and easy transaction. Thank you.
 Profile  M0MNM 26/09/18 buyer positive Bought my 706 mk2G. Easy deal. Paid promptly. Great guy to deal with.

Enjoy mate.

Regards, Paul.
 Profile  G0WYD 19/09/18 seller positive Terry is a top man to deal with the item was as described and at a great price.
bob.
 Profile  M0HOJ 03/09/18 buyer positive It was a pleasure to deal with Terry: good communication and prompt payment. Thank you.
 Profile  M6MVW 21/08/18 buyer positive Pleasure dealing with you Terry.
 Profile  M3lbm 18/07/18 buyer positive Nice radio good clean condition
 Profile  G7BZD 17/07/18 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, good communications, nice clean radio. Will/would deal with again. 5*****
 Profile  M0RDI 07/07/18 trade positive very fast delivery well packed and excellent communication throughout . An absolute gentleman thanks Terry
 Profile  M0PIW 01/07/18 seller positive Great deal, no problems. Super fast delivery. Thanks
 Profile  g1drw 26/06/18 buyer positive Great chap to deal with, well packed quick delivery, Thanks Terry
 Profile  2E0OUR 15/06/18 buyer positive Terry

LDG Z-11 Pro works great. Thanks and credit to HRD....
 Profile  2e0wbp 27/05/18 trade positive a great station to buy from would deal with him again
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 26/05/18 buyer positive Many thanks good to deal with you fast shipment both meters work fine ..Bernie
 Profile  G7 KJF 22/05/18 buyer positive Quick payment, hassle free sale, cheers Terry
 Profile  g4oiv 01/05/18 seller positive quick payment, excellent contact.responce, & no hastle ... thanks terry de don
 Profile  m6myg 30/04/18 seller positive Thank you

Really pleasant purchase.

Awesome Radio
 Profile  G0HIJ 19/04/18 buyer positive Great item and very fast delivery, will definitely be buying from Terry again. Many thanks Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  MI5 HIL 11/04/18 trade positive ITEM AS DESCRIBED,WELL PACKED/PARCELLED.GOOD COMS THROUGHOUT .2ND TIME DEALING AND PLEASURE AND CREDIT TO AMATUER RADIO,THANKS BRIAN.
 Profile  G6SVN 26/03/18 seller positive Thanks Terry for a good deal on a Hameg scope, good comms, swift dispatch and well packed.
Nice to buy from you again and looking forward to the next time
All the best
Bill
 Profile  G8KJI 19/03/18 trade positive Excellent - fast and reliable! Good to do business!
 Profile  g1swx 14/03/18 buyer positive Great communications and the item was delivered in rapid time. Thanks a lot and best 73.
 Profile  g0ofd 14/03/18 seller positive thanks terry item arrived without any problems look forward to dealing in the future with you
john G0OFD
 Profile  G4NYC 08/03/18 seller positive Excellent seller. As described. No problems.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  m0rcj 23/02/18 buyer positive Another deal with Terry. Prompt payment and no fuss, I would deal with Terry anytime.
Thank you.
 Profile  trigem16 22/02/18 buyer positive thanks Terry for a speedy no-nonsense transaction kind regards andy
 Profile  g4FEQ 04/02/18 buyer positive Paid straight away, easy transaction.
Pleasure t do business with.
 Profile  g4FEQ 13/12/17 buyer positive Excellent no fuss transaction as usual.
Thanks Terry
 Profile  M0GMA 03/12/17 seller positive Very good communications.A man who can be trusted doe's what he says he will do
Item very well packed
Thanks Terry would deal again without hesitation
A very good member of HRD
 Profile  G4NYC 28/11/17 seller positive All as described. Arrived next day. Pleasure to deal with.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  g7gro 25/11/17 buyer positive Thanks for the deal, good fast delivery and very happy with the purchase.
 Profile  M1EGH 03/11/17 seller positive absolute dream great to deal with fast service as described cheers terry all best gregg m1egh
 Profile  g4wjj 18/10/17 buyer positive Very good service, filter excellent 73s
 Profile  F4VPC 16/10/17 seller positive Had a great deal with Terry, excellent comms and super fast delivery couldn't ask for better. Many thanks Kelvin.
 Profile  G6SVN 12/10/17 seller positive Cable arrived next day and just as described.
Very easy to deal with Terry, good comms and fast dispatch. Highly recommended.
Thanks again
Bill
 Profile  M6JYB 11/10/17 seller positive A pleasure to deal with Terry.. As always..

Many thanks.

Jason
 Profile  GW0WZL 09/10/17 buyer positive Another deal gone through perfectly, Thankyou very much
 Profile  GW0WZL 27/09/17 seller positive Exactly as described, posted straight away +++++++
Thankyou
 Profile  m0rcj 06/09/17 seller positive Bought a radio off Terry and i am very happy with it, condition as described and better. Good communications with no messing about, Terry is a real gent and i highly recommend him honestly. Radio was deliverd on time as promised and well packaged.
Thank you Terry for a good honest deal.
 Profile  M5ET 02/09/17 seller positive Dealing with Terry was a fantastic experience. Polite, friendly, helpful and genuine - with Terry you know you're getting what's advertised and an easy transaction in the process! Very communicative, item was shipped fast, and is exactly as described and photographed. Would gladly deal with Terry again in future!
 Profile  MM0XXW 01/09/17 buyer positive Always a pleasure dealing with Terry, his word is his bond!
 Profile  M1CMR 18/08/17 buyer positive Bought a Soldering Station from terry absolutely delighted with it. there was no messing about with terry item arrived within 48 hrs. Great guy to deal with I would deal with Terry again no problems.

Bryan.........
 Profile  steve.j 04/07/17 buyer positive Nice & easy to deal with AAAAAAA++++++++++
 Profile  M0CSN 09/06/17 seller positive As advertised and posted next day as promised...Highly recommended cheers John
 Profile  MI0OBR 26/05/17 buyer positive Excellent. You can tell from feedback that G4OXD is a pleasure to deal with. Pleasant communication and paid immediately. Hope you enjoy the radio :-)
 Profile  2E0WZD 18/05/17 trade positive Bought an Avo from Terry and it was as advertised in great condition and arrived well packaged, he was a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  ei7kg 19/04/17 seller positive Excellent service. Good condition ass described.
Will deal again.
 Profile  G4KCT 19/04/17 buyer positive Thanks Terry , very well packed .regards 4kct
 Profile  g4wjj 06/04/17 buyer positive Got the Ft891 today and very pleased with it. A FB deal, thanks again 73!
 Profile  2E0IEN 24/03/17 seller positive Thanks For the quick Easy Transaction and Very quick Postage, 73
 Profile  willow70 16/03/17 seller positive Good quick comms answered questions quickly and item as described.
 Profile  2E0EZK 25/02/17 buyer positive Very happy with the Icom power cable, would buy from again and would recommend to others. Thank you Terry

Kind Regards

John 2E0EZK
 Profile  MI5 HIL 14/02/17 buyer positive send email,got paid,good comms ,delivery confirmed.1st class highly recommended.Thanks Brian.
 Profile  2E0SCM 27/01/17 seller positive Iron received ok Thanks 73 John
 Profile  m0zag 04/01/17 buyer positive Would highly recommend
 Profile  G0WYD 04/01/17 seller positive cheers Terry

prompt delivery and a great chap to deal with

kind regards and thanks for the psu.

bob.
 Profile  M0mbp 02/01/17 buyer positive Great Communication, Great Guy to do Buisness with.
No Issues at all.
Thanks Terry
 Profile  M0mbp 02/01/17 seller positive Great Communication, Great Guy to do Buisness with.
No Issues at all.
Thanks Terry
 Profile  MM6EPV 08/12/16 buyer positive Good seller item very well packed and in great shape kept me updated with postal info would not hesitate to buy from again Thanks
 Profile  g6sxb 13/09/16 buyer positive Many thanks for the Icom IC706 MK2G.
All working well.Have had several contact on 5mhz.

Thanks Les G6SXB
 Profile  G8ILP 23/08/16 buyer positive Good communications, delivered promptly, kit as described and well packed. Many thanks
 Profile  G3SMT 23/08/16 seller positive Excellent communication, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M6JYB 11/08/16 seller positive Nice to meet you Terry.. and thanks for accommodating me with such an early visit...Lovely radio.. A pleasure to do business with you..

All the best..

Jason
 Profile  MM6RLL 28/06/16 buyer positive nice chap to deal with. items arrived as described, 100% working and in VGC.
 Profile  MI0SMK 12/05/16 seller positive Excellent radio - fast dispatch. Thanks Terry.
 Profile  markd 06/05/16 buyer positive Terry is a top bloke great comms , fast payment . what more could you want . acredit to HRD. Top Man. AAAAA++++++++++++++
 Profile  GI1RXL 20/04/16 seller positive Top Guy with super fast payment and great communications. A+++
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 12/04/16 seller positive Excellent service. I can really recommend Terry, a great guy.
 Profile  G0HIJ 08/04/16 buyer positive Thanks Terry for a perfect transaction. Look forward to dealing with you again in the future A++++++. Regards Wayne
 Profile  G4LQM 29/03/16 buyer positive A very pleasant and helpful om to buy from. The radio is excellent and Terry was very helpful in getting it to me. I thoroughly recommend him to any prospective buyer.
Tom G4LQM
 Profile  sedge 17/03/16 buyer positive pleasure to do business with, goods fine.
don
 Profile  2E0UDG 11/03/16 seller positive Thanks for such a pleasant and easy transaction. The item is immaculate, very well packaged and arrived the following day. Perfect 5*****
 Profile  M0IMT 03/03/16 seller positive An excellent deal with Terry, have been looking for a second Daiwa linear power supply and purchased one from Terry for a very reasonable price, excellent communication and the item was packed very well and works a treat!, would most definitely buy from Terry again, many thanks.
 Profile  G6TJC 19/02/16 seller positive Good & smooth transaction with Terry. Would deal again, no problem.
Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  2M0WTN 10/02/16 buyer positive Good seller.
Item well packaged and prompt postage.
A pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  s.denes 28/01/16 seller positive Great chap to deal with, 706mk2g exactly as described.
Would deal again.
 Profile  m0xyz 26/01/16 seller positive Would deal all day with this guy true to his word and great after sales communication,no question to him re purchased equip was a problem. Thankyou terry hope to meet on bands hopefully on key hi hi.
 Profile  m0xyz 26/01/16 seller positive Would deal all day with this guy true to his word and great after sales communication,no question to him re purchased equip was a problem. Thankyou terry hope to meet on bands hopefully on key hi hi.
 Profile  jock51 14/01/16 buyer positive Nice easy transaction from start to finish, terry is easy to deal with, a true gentleman,
 Profile  M0XXQ 17/12/15 buyer positive Great honest and trustworthy guy, excellent comms and recommend 100%.
 Profile  M0XXQ 17/12/15 seller positive Great honest and trustworthy guy, excellent comms and recommend 100%.
 Profile  M5DZH 12/12/15 seller positive Prompt payment a pleasure to deal with why I chose HRD known for great people to deal with...
 Profile  M0PJX 04/12/15 trade positive glad your pleased with the item honest gent and quick payment
 Profile  M0PJX 04/12/15 trade positive glad your pleased with the item honest gent and quick payment
 Profile  gi4rkc 19/11/15 seller positive Great person to deal with.
Kept me informed.
Item as described.
 Profile  M0MBN 11/11/15 seller positive A man of his word, speedy delivery highly recommended , thanks Terry A+++
 Profile  MW0MWE 22/09/15 buyer positive Excellent buyer, prompt payment, clear communications, a pleasure to deal with
 Profile  MM0TWX 14/09/15 buyer positive Quick and easy transaction - excellent communication.
 Profile  g7btp 10/09/15 trade positive item as described and quick postage
thanks
 Profile  M0RMO 31/08/15 seller positive Well priced and exactly as described, thanks Terry
 Profile  G4NRT 12/08/15 seller positive Excellent item! Very keenly priced. Well packaged and very promptly sent.

Highly recommended seller!
 Profile  m0hcu 13/07/15 trade positive Good price and delivered exactly as said, many thanks!
 Profile  g1hsg 29/05/15 seller positive Another excellent deal from Terry. Perfectly packed and accurately described. Recommended
 Profile  M0SDM 18/05/15 seller positive Perfect sale. Fast delivery and no hassle.
 Profile  G4NYC 17/05/15 seller positive Nice to meet and do business with.
 Profile  M1VHT 07/05/15 seller positive Excellent item, good communications, I am very pleased with my purchase, would definitely recommend Terry to everyone on this site
THANK YOU AAA+++++ M1VHT
 Profile  2e0tck 05/05/15 seller positive Pleasure to deal with terry, top seller

Many thanks 2e0tck
 Profile  2I0FNN 29/04/15 buyer positive Great Guy to buy from,Everything just right, Description,Packaging & Delivery, i Would Recommend G40XD (Terry) to others, and would deal again myself with confidence.

73s
Damien
MI6FIK
 Profile  g1hsg 25/04/15 seller positive Great guy to deal with. Most helpful. Headset as described and well packed. Great comms
 Profile  M0MMZ 10/04/15 seller positive Great deal, lovely fella. Nice to meet you :) Catch up soon
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 17/01/15 seller positive Great to deal with, excellent communications, rapid despatch. Could not ask for any more. Highly recommended. Many thanks Terry.
 Profile  2E0FUR 28/11/14 seller positive Trouble free transaction. Arrived well packaged day after money sent. Can't really get any better than that. Cheers!
 Profile  gw1urd 10/09/14 seller positive bought a yaesu ft690r 11 nice bit of kit and Terry coms where great
thanks again Richard
 Profile  G3TMZ 07/09/14 trade positive A very smooth transaction with rapid payment and excellent comms. Would deal with Terry again.
 Profile  G6LBQ 23/07/14 buyer positive Item purchased arrived well packaged and communication was excellent so all in all a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  Rum 22/07/14 seller positive Everything is fine as always. Thanks Terry.
 Profile  M0OSH 16/07/14 seller positive Excellent, thanks Terry
 Profile  M6JYB 07/07/14 seller positive Thanks Terry........... Nice and easy deal...All the best..Jason
 Profile  popliver 01/06/14 buyer positive Perfect transaction. Item arrived the next day. Good communication, kept me informed all the way.
 Profile  DaveL 19/05/14 buyer positive Many thanks, Terry. The arrangements to meet and conclude our transaction worked amazingly well.
 Profile  G0FVI 14/05/14 seller positive Smooth transaction, goods as described, many thanks!
 Profile  G4NKT 16/04/14 seller positive Thanks Terry, radio exactly as you said, well packaged, & quick delivery. Excellent many thanks
 Profile  M0YBC 15/03/14 buyer positive Thanks Terry perfect deal great comms glad you are pleased with the filter
 Profile  M0HJO 05/03/14 seller positive Item arrived in great condition, good comms, no problems at all, deal anytime. Credit to HRD.
 Profile  G4IAL 05/03/14 seller positive Thanks Terry for a nice and easy transaction.
Would certainly deal again
 Profile  M0LFO 23/12/13 buyer positive Thanks Terry it was a pleasure to meet you, your 706IIG and tuner will be well looked after.
 Profile  M0HIO 21/11/13 trade positive Excellent service from terry, credit to HRD, many thanks terry
 Profile  gi4fzd 12/11/13 seller positive Great seller, great comms, great item, would recommend Terry to anyone. Will be back for more in the future.
 Profile  g0svh 06/11/13 seller positive great to do business with you, excellent comms.

thank you8
 Profile  G0UBX 19/10/13 trade positive Thanks Terry was nice to meet. The box with the plugs bags etc in the post.
 Profile  MI0SMK 10/10/13 buyer positive Many thanks Terry - no messing about, good comms & prompt payment. Wish everyone was like this! A+++++++
 Profile  2E0DJY 06/09/13 buyer positive good to deal with..no problems..
 Profile  Rogneil 16/08/13 seller positive First class in all respects!! Radio just as described, well packed and rapid delivery. Thanks again. Roger G3SNT
 Profile  MW0RKD 20/07/13 seller positive 2W1RSS again. Sorry, forgot to click positive on previous feed back comment. All good, most definately positive!!
 Profile  MW0RKD 20/07/13 trade neutral Hi,

Very pleased with the rig I bought from Terry. Mint condition, well looked after. Good comms, and a nice guy. Really appreciated him going through the radio with me, it is best to hear operating tips from a fellow operator.
 Profile  M0THZ 05/07/13 buyer positive 1st class chap is terry ,he seen, he paid no messing what so ever.
Very highly recommended to deal with .
All the best Gaz m0thz
 Profile  2E0ECI 16/06/13 buyer positive Nice to meet you Terry thank's for the natter and the hospitality, equipment as described . Would certainly deal again many thanks
Bill 2E0ECI
 Profile  G4YY 12/06/13 trade positive THANKS SPEAKER AND MIC A1 MINT HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN PROPPER GENT THANKS AGAIN
DEREK
 Profile  GI0OKM 25/05/13 seller positive Thanks for an easy buy ATU like NEW
5 Star Deal 100%
 Profile  2e1var 22/05/13 buyer positive 100%, fast despatch
 Profile  GM1CMF 21/05/13 seller positive top seller, radio as described and sent when promised very well packed, good communications kept me informed at every stage, thanks Terry
 Profile  g1kot 09/05/13 seller positive Good seller.. it was packed very well and speedy delivery.. thanks...
 Profile  m0siy 23/04/13 seller positive Arrived as promised in excellent condition with one day courier ....thanks Terry !
 Profile  GD1MIP 09/04/13 buyer positive Bought from me. No issues.
 Profile  M6ZXZ 20/03/13 seller positive Great seller...great comms throughout the transaction...item in excellant condition and better than described...would buy from again...thanks Terry.
James M6ZXZ
 Profile  M0ATV 02/02/13 seller positive Excellent chap, very fast delivery & communications
 Profile  GW7UNV 23/12/12 buyer positive Great comms, very good delivery..
Many thanks
 Profile  M1evh 21/12/12 seller positive Thanks Terry Really fast del, good comms

Ken M1evh
 Profile  M0CSN 02/11/12 seller positive A really top fella to deal with.
Nice to chat with and nothing to much trouble
Radio as described, packed well and posted when said he would.
You can be sure if your dealing with Terry it will be a safe deal.
Cheers Terry a pleasure to deal with u pal.

John M0CSN
 Profile  M1EQP 24/10/12 seller positive Paid quickly and a pleasure to deal with throughout. Thanks Terry.
 Profile  G4RNI 02/09/12 seller positive Cheers Terry. Nice FT-847. George G4RNI
 Profile  flicktheswitch 20/06/12 buyer positive Good price , Good Comms & Fast Delivery. It was a pleasure.
 Profile  G0HIJ 19/06/12 buyer positive Thanks Terry for a speedy no nonsense transaction.73 Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  HWR1938 30/05/12 buyer positive many thanks Terry pleasure to do purchase from you everything 100%
Harry