ScorePositive Feedback
192 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
192 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1AQO 08/10/19 trade positive Terry bought a SP-38 speaker off me. Gave me a call to discuss the deal and paid straight away. A real genuine guy therefore would hesitate in recommending him.
Thanks again Terry.
 Profile  M0XVT 27/05/19 trade positive Terry is a easy person to deal with, Radio as described in mint condition would deal with him again no problem, thank you
 Profile  M5ET 10/04/19 trade positive I asked Terry if he knew anything about an item, and he told me he had a full set of documentation on it in his shack. Furthermore he offered to, and subsequently did, post it to me free of charge!

An absolute legend and a top bloke. Willing to help others out in pursuit of the hobby, and even refuses to take payment for it!

Thanks Terry!
 Profile  M5ET 09/04/19 trade positive Terry is a great guy to deal with, genuine and honest, and incredibly helpful. He's the kind of guy who will go that extra mile to help someone out even when it's not necessary to do so, and I'd recommend that anyone who considers trading/dealing with him do so immediately. You'll have a great experience and he'll see you right every time. Thanks Terry!
 Profile  M0RDI 07/07/18 trade positive very fast delivery well packed and excellent communication throughout . An absolute gentleman thanks Terry
 Profile  2e0wbp 27/05/18 trade positive a great station to buy from would deal with him again
 Profile  MI5 HIL 11/04/18 trade positive ITEM AS DESCRIBED,WELL PACKED/PARCELLED.GOOD COMS THROUGHOUT .2ND TIME DEALING AND PLEASURE AND CREDIT TO AMATUER RADIO,THANKS BRIAN.
 Profile  G8KJI 19/03/18 trade positive Excellent - fast and reliable! Good to do business!
 Profile  2E0WZD 18/05/17 trade positive Bought an Avo from Terry and it was as advertised in great condition and arrived well packaged, he was a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M0PJX 04/12/15 trade positive glad your pleased with the item honest gent and quick payment
 Profile  M0PJX 04/12/15 trade positive glad your pleased with the item honest gent and quick payment
 Profile  g7btp 10/09/15 trade positive item as described and quick postage
thanks
 Profile  m0hcu 13/07/15 trade positive Good price and delivered exactly as said, many thanks!
 Profile  G3TMZ 07/09/14 trade positive A very smooth transaction with rapid payment and excellent comms. Would deal with Terry again.
 Profile  m0uez 03/05/14 trade positive THANKS TERRY A DEAL WELL DONE AGAIN 100% GENT CHEERS FROM RON M0UEZ **********
 Profile  M0HIO 21/11/13 trade positive Excellent service from terry, credit to HRD, many thanks terry
 Profile  G0UBX 19/10/13 trade positive Thanks Terry was nice to meet. The box with the plugs bags etc in the post.
 Profile  MW0RKD 20/07/13 trade neutral Hi,

Very pleased with the rig I bought from Terry. Mint condition, well looked after. Good comms, and a nice guy. Really appreciated him going through the radio with me, it is best to hear operating tips from a fellow operator.
 Profile  2E0DCP 12/06/13 trade positive THANKS SPEAKER AND MIC A1 MINT HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN PROPPER GENT THANKS AGAIN
DEREK