ScorePositive Feedback
31 97%
PositiveNeutralNegative
32 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0ILY 05/08/17 seller negative I bought a dvrptrv3 off this amateur which he will of been fully aware that the program is obselete and the unit wont conect to any ref reflectors so be very cautious when dealing with him.
 Profile  wdi1232000 21/07/17 seller positive Thanks Mike! Fast payment and great to deal with
fast delivery *****
 Profile  M0IMM 19/07/17 seller positive Very pleased! Great communication and purchase as described. Even delivered personally...couldn't ask for more! :)
 Profile  g0vht 18/07/17 trade positive Great guy to deal with, polite comms, radio arrived well packed, as described and very quickly. Excellent - have no worries trading with Mike, a decent all round good guy!
 Profile  mw3hgd 11/07/17 seller positive Exactly as described and very quick delivery. Great communication throughout. Thank you
 Profile  spidermike 01/07/17 buyer positive Mike is a credit to HRD & Ham Radio, Many thanks for a great service .... Mark
 Profile  M0CLS 30/11/15 buyer positive Great many thanks A****
 Profile  sschofield 21/10/15 seller positive Many thanks Mike for the first class condition items.
 Profile  m0bhn 14/10/15 seller positive Thanks for the tuner great condition as described.Mike is true to his word and I would recommend to anyone.

Atb MIke & was nice to meet you,
Cheers,
Paul.
 Profile  gi4fzd 12/10/15 seller positive Very easy transaction and item arrived safely and very well packaged. I have no hesitation in recommending as a first class seller
 Profile  Tango 12/10/15 seller positive Very pleased with the Radio.
As described. Quck service.
Good comms. A Gentleman.
Would happily deal with Mike anytime.
 Profile  ratchet 24/03/15 trade positive Pleasure doing business with you.Item received well packaged,Communication very good and would deal again 100%.

2M0HUD
 Profile  m0bmn 21/02/15 seller positive Nice friendly chap,
no messing about, welcome anytime!
Thanks ,
Paul M0BMN
 Profile  Grenned 18/02/15 buyer positive Thanks Mike, Nice Deal...
 Profile  stratfordade 09/02/15 seller positive Was pleasure to meet Mike and transaction made easy by his fast and fair communications. The rig was in superbly mint condition too so couldn't have been better experience
 Profile  m1eac 16/10/14 buyer positive Thanks Mike! Fast payment and great to deal with!
 Profile  M0WYZ 11/09/14 trade positive mike is a great guy who cares about what he's selling !
 Profile  2E0MCG 20/05/14 seller positive quick and easy deal,with nothing to worry about,would recommend,
 Profile  M0HJO 18/09/13 seller positive Cracking deal, rig as described. Very well packed, next day delivery. Very happy, good comms. Deal anytime.
 Profile  M6AIU 09/09/13 seller positive Great item, nice guy - pleasure to deal with!
 Profile  M0GMA 02/09/13 seller positive Mike was true to his word equipment just as described. arrived to meet up on time, very nice guy
pleasure to meet up with you and meet your friend as well.
The scanner works just like you said it would .
A credit to HRD and I would recommend to anyone
 Profile  stepa 27/08/13 trade positive nice to meet you mike many thanks for hassle free deal will deal any time cheers Mike
 Profile  G0ONH 24/08/13 seller positive no problem with mike ,sent next day ,great communications,thanks mike
 Profile  Tango 03/08/13 seller positive Mike, many thanks for the first class service.
Very prompt, buy with confidence from Mike.
 Profile  m6jpw 28/07/13 trade positive Many thanks Mike.
Nice to meet you.
Tuner is working well on the 897.
Cheers buddy.
Regards.
Paul.
 Profile  G1HQK 11/07/13 seller positive A great guy to deal with, the radio is better than I expected, very pleased thanks Mike.
 Profile  MM6CWN 15/05/13 seller positive Bought a TS-590 from Mike. He couldn't have been more helpful. Great communication and lovely radio.
 Profile  g0svh 15/05/13 seller positive thanks mike, arrived as you said and well packed
 Profile  M0OEG 01/05/13 seller positive and i bought the other gm350 as well arrived fully as described and in super quick time... cheers mike
 Profile  M0OEG 17/04/13 seller positive BOUGHT A MOTOROLA GM350 4MTRS RADIO ARRIVED QUICK WELL PACKED AND AS DESCRIBED... TRUSTED SELLER ON HRD
CHEERS MIKE 73