ScorePositive Feedback
9 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
9 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  F4VPC 16/09/17 seller positive Thanks John, nice easy transaction & item was exactly as described. Was a pleasure. Cheers Kelvin
 Profile  jonah2020 28/03/15 buyer positive brought radio off john very pleased works a treat nice guy to deal with item 100% as advertised would deal again cheers ron
 Profile  M0VPT 11/05/14 buyer positive Solid deal as I'd expected from John. Nice to meet you mate. Hassle free. Cheers.
 Profile  G0LZX 10/11/13 buyer positive john is great, no hassle at all, bought my mfj dsp filter and had a tour round his shack too

top man, cheers
 Profile  M0GLP 16/10/13 trade positive Thanks John top guy...Very honest guy.. hope there is a deal to be done again to buy from or to sell to A1/A1/A1
 Profile  jock51 04/01/13 buyer positive Really nice to meet one of the old school, nobody should have any worries about meeting and doing a deal with john, all the best for 2013 to you and yours, cheers, keith
 Profile  quadking 19/11/12 seller positive Sold John some mics and other gear, came and collected on time, no hassle genuine bloke, payed cash. Would recommend this HRD user A+++++
Tnx John nice to meet you.
 Profile  M0DUH 11/08/12 seller positive Many thanks John, nice easy transaction
 Profile  M6SPW 21/05/12 seller positive John is a very honest & nice guy to deal with,even delivered the radio to my door,nice one John & take care,regards,Shaun :O)