ScorePositive Feedback
25 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
25 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0DKR 06/02/24 seller positive Thanks Lionel as always fast as described always a gent buy with confidence...
 Profile  M0DUH 10/12/22 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with , good comms and quick payment, thank you Lionel. A credit to HRD A+++
 Profile  M0DKR 24/09/22 buyer positive As always Lionel pays on the nail a gent as always ..
 Profile  G0IHK 06/09/22 buyer positive Lionel is a straightforward guy to deal with and I would have no hesitation dealing with him again.
 Profile  M0DKR 12/07/22 seller positive Fast well packaged fantastic comms Lionel is a true
gent always as described to the T..
Buy with confidence a man true to his word..
 Profile  M0DKR 05/07/22 seller positive Ive bought and traded with Lionel many times a true gent always a pleasure to deal with...
 Profile  G0BHD 19/03/22 seller positive Good comms throughout and the two handheld radios arrived well packed, thank you Lionel a pleasure to deal with you
 Profile  M0OEG 28/11/21 buyer positive Thanks Lionel for a smooth deal... enjoy the box chip
 Profile  M6NFT 19/05/21 seller positive A pleasure to deal with , good comms and quick delivery thank you Lionel
 Profile  MM6RLL 04/06/20 seller positive Lionel is a good guy to deal with. He was very patient and comms were good. Radio looks and works as expected and was well packs. Would deal again.
 Profile  2M0BEC 17/06/18 seller positive Pleasure doing business would buy from again
 Profile  gi4fzd 06/01/18 buyer positive Great to deal with you again, as usual, instant payment and great communication, A++++ buyer
 Profile  m0ajj 31/10/17 buyer positive Nice to deal with you again Lionel regards Paul.
 Profile  m0ajj 11/03/17 seller positive Lionel, nice to deal with you , youve put negative instead of positive do it again please regards Paul
 Profile  G1XGM 11/02/17 buyer positive Good deal.Prompt payment.Hope to deal with again.Thanks.
 Profile  m6wsb 15/06/16 trade positive great trade mate good swap would swap again with lionel all the best stephen
 Profile  mw0hcc 17/12/15 seller positive Gdo weeks fine,looks good, very good communication, thank you
 Profile  gi4fzd 28/11/15 buyer positive Thanks Lionel for prompt payment and enjoy your purchase, look forward to a chat by DMR sometime. A+++ Buyer
 Profile  m6wsb 17/04/15 seller positive many thanks again lionel !!! great item working great , frist class top man hope to a deal again
Stephen 73s
 Profile  M3SXA 12/02/15 seller positive Thanks Lionel, arrived in 24hrs and kept fully informed of progress... 73
 Profile  m6wsb 06/02/15 trade positive lionel had a good trade with him great person to deal with hope to deal again stephen
 Profile  m0rcj 03/12/14 seller positive Top bloke, goods as described, I would buy from Lionel again. Thanks Lionel.
 Profile  bribar 25/11/14 seller positive Lionel, is a good man to deal with, and what I bought was as stated, and in excellent condition, so I can recommend him to any one buying from him.
 Profile  ALWYN 21/11/14 seller positive Lionel is good to his word,no problems with radio and well packed, a pleasure to do buisiness with.
 Profile  m6wsb 01/11/14 buyer positive many thanks for a great radio I bought off you
and all your help setting up d/star lionel
this person 100% genuine guy