ScorePositive Feedback
34 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
34 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  trigem16 21/01/23 seller positive thanks, tony, got the item the very next day it was very well-packed and had waterproof packaging
I have plugged the item in and it's all up and running and in good condition, would deal with again with no problems at all KR ANDY
 Profile  2E0HUP 26/07/22 seller positive All perfectly well, thanks for the radio.
 Profile  m6jpw 07/12/21 buyer positive Many thanks for a smooth transaction Tony.
A credit to HRD.
I would be more than happy to deal with Tony again.
a++
 Profile  G4YY 24/02/21 seller positive Fast payment easy transaction
Enjoy thanks
 Profile  G6SVN 08/02/21 seller positive Very easy deal, Tony shipped immediately.
Great comms. Thanks mate
 Profile  M1VHT 30/12/20 buyer positive Top buyer, hassle free deal from start to finish
Would deal with Tony again.
 Profile  Sangoma 18/11/20 seller positive Perfect transaction, accurate description, great comms, very fair and honest, well packed speedy dispatch. Couldn't ask for more, thanks.
 Profile  2E0BTX 16/09/20 buyer positive Thanks Tony nice to meet you perfect transaction
 Profile  timm6sec 19/06/20 trade positive G0ubx, This is what I call an old timer.Tony was a great help would use him again the item as described can,t fault
 Profile  M6KMX 09/06/20 buyer positive Absolutely fantastic condition.
Thanks mate
 Profile  G4YLJ 02/06/20 buyer positive Item as described worked out of the box, excellent coms I would buy Off Tony anytime .
 Profile  2E1GSN 14/12/19 seller positive Nice to meet Tony and thx for the smooth hassle free purchase/sale.Good communications fast payment & a credit to HRD.
 Profile  G4RNI 16/04/18 buyer positive Thanks so much for the Hustler top tube and the fast delivery! George G4RNI.
 Profile  G4WLI 13/01/18 buyer positive Many thanks for charger Tony, just the job..
 Profile  M6PZW 21/11/17 buyer positive What can I say?Tony waited over a week for a parcel to arrive that should have been next day delivery,never once did he moan or ask for a refund even after I offerd.Just a great guy who I recommend to all on this and other sites.Mark M0xxg
 Profile  Tommy 28/02/17 seller positive Excellent to deal with
goods as described
would trade with again
Thanks Tommy
 Profile  spidermike 26/01/17 seller positive Great to deal with, thanks for such a smooth transaction.
 Profile  m0bmn 23/12/16 seller positive Bought a Nice Base scanner from him, had problems setting it up but he was very helpful, nice chap would deal with again
Happy Christmas
Paul M0BMN
 Profile  2E0SCM 17/08/16 buyer positive Fast payment no worries excellent
 Profile  pioneer 07/01/16 buyer positive first class deal, easy transaction, good to deal with
 Profile  2E0DXI 30/04/15 trade positive Collected when he said real nice guy to deal with a credit to hrd and amateur radio
 Profile  2E1MPC 07/01/15 seller positive wow wow megga impressed with this guys packaging and radio far exeeds my expectations deffo deal with this guy again ,,Even offerd to deliver me this radio instead of posting , HRD needs users like him
 Profile  G0FVI 02/07/14 trade positive Smooth transaction, item as described! Sorry for the very late feedback, forgot!
 Profile  G0IQN 17/06/14 seller positive Great person to do business with. Chris G0IQN
 Profile  M0VHC 17/03/14 trade positive great person to deal with, many thanks
 Profile  M0MNV 13/11/13 seller positive Extremely helpful... Very good contact...highly recommended.
Radio as described, works well. Many thanks!
 Profile  M0GMA 26/10/13 seller positive Tony is a great guy superb comms very fast postage one of the best hope to deal with you again some time I would recommend you to everyone .A credit to HRD .
 Profile  G4OXD 19/10/13 seller positive Thanks Tony for delivering TS590S to my house & collecting IC7100 & so quickly no mucking about & had a nice chat aswell.Very pleasant chap would deal again.Thanks Tony
 Profile  MW1RES 14/09/13 seller positive Thanks Tony for great deal, more than happy with purchase! Nice brief encounter meeting! Hope you didn't get held up anymore! Cheers
 Profile  M6JYB 30/06/13 buyer positive Nice to meet you Tony... Another great deal...Cheers..All the best.
 Profile  M0CSN 15/02/13 seller positive First class to deal with, easy to deal with.
Item as described with fast delivery and packed properly.
Highly recommended.
Thanks John M0CSN
 Profile  2E1MPC 28/12/12 seller positive as described
 Profile  g7pan 14/12/12 buyer positive Great to deal with ,good comms ,quick payment ,thanks.
 Profile  G7SBK 13/06/12 buyer positive Great chap, good to his word, He came, he saw, he paid cash, he left. ;)
nice man.....very nice man. ;)