ScorePositive Feedback
34 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
34 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m6jpw 07/12/21 buyer positive Many thanks for a smooth transaction Tony.
A credit to HRD.
I would be more than happy to deal with Tony again.
a++
 Profile  M1VHT 30/12/20 buyer positive Top buyer, hassle free deal from start to finish
Would deal with Tony again.
 Profile  2E0BTX 16/09/20 buyer positive Thanks Tony nice to meet you perfect transaction
 Profile  M6KMX 09/06/20 buyer positive Absolutely fantastic condition.
Thanks mate
 Profile  G4YLJ 02/06/20 buyer positive Item as described worked out of the box, excellent coms I would buy Off Tony anytime .
 Profile  G4RNI 16/04/18 buyer positive Thanks so much for the Hustler top tube and the fast delivery! George G4RNI.
 Profile  G4WLI 13/01/18 buyer positive Many thanks for charger Tony, just the job..
 Profile  M6PZW 21/11/17 buyer positive What can I say?Tony waited over a week for a parcel to arrive that should have been next day delivery,never once did he moan or ask for a refund even after I offerd.Just a great guy who I recommend to all on this and other sites.Mark M0xxg
 Profile  2E0SCM 17/08/16 buyer positive Fast payment no worries excellent
 Profile  pioneer 07/01/16 buyer positive first class deal, easy transaction, good to deal with
 Profile  M6JYB 30/06/13 buyer positive Nice to meet you Tony... Another great deal...Cheers..All the best.
 Profile  g7pan 14/12/12 buyer positive Great to deal with ,good comms ,quick payment ,thanks.
 Profile  G7SBK 13/06/12 buyer positive Great chap, good to his word, He came, he saw, he paid cash, he left. ;)
nice man.....very nice man. ;)