ScorePositive Feedback
13 93%
PositiveNeutralNegative
14 1 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  quadking 12/09/16 seller positive nice one Colin, received it quick , would deal with this HRD user again Terry AAAA+
 Profile  m1rek 07/05/21 buyer positive Good communication item as described easy transaction. Nice chap. Thanks Colin
 Profile  M1BAZ 16/09/16 buyer positive Colin was a pleasure to deal with. Concise and Prompt. Id happily deal with Colin again.
 Profile  M1ABK 24/11/20 seller positive Colin is a gentleman, good communications, no problem at all ! Thanks
 Profile  M0TMC 20/12/12 trade neutral Thanks colin amp is great.. would deal again. if sombody else drove Hi .
 Profile  M0TMC 20/12/12 trade positive last one should read positive NOT neutral.
 Profile  M0DNR 01/12/20 buyer positive Colin was a pleasure to deal with trouble free transaction good communication highly recommended would deal with again
 Profile  G4YLJ 12/10/20 buyer positive Thank you for the Atu in excellent condition for its age and as described, full tracking information, Excellent communications. would deal again anytime cheers
 Profile  G3ZSS 02/07/22 trade negative Sold me a 6m Discovery amplifier as having a GS35 tube. Found out it is an older model with a 3CX800.
 Profile  g1tai 06/05/16 seller positive Great seller, item as described, good comms and fast delivery.
Can't ask for more.
 Profile  G0TVM 24/02/22 seller positive Colin was a pleasure to deal with, Radio as described, very pleased with it. Wrapped so well it took me ages to open it :-)
Thanks
 Profile  bonehead 19/11/21 seller positive what a top guy, interrupted his Scouse frolicking to sell me an antenna.
hope the beer tokens came in handy!
cheers Colin.
 Profile  2I0FNN 11/11/16 trade positive Great Guy to deal with, very very helpful Dont be afraid to deal with Colin, id do it again with confidence, Love my new FTDX1200. Thank you.
 Profile  2E0RDO 27/09/17 seller positive One of the best and easiest transactions I have ever had.
A credit to the hobby and HRD. An Honest and trustworthy amateur, deal with total and complete confidence.
Many thanks Colin. Hope our paths cross again.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 07/04/22 seller positive bought a lattice mast from Colin not only did he give me discount on delivery but also delivered it himself.Would 100% deal with again top bloke