ScorePositive Feedback
34 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
34 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0BTX 16/04/16 seller positive Thanks Rick pleasure as always doing business with you
 Profile  2E0HVD 04/11/12 buyer positive ricky is a great guy the radio was much better than described really pleased, would recommend
 Profile  2e1rdx 06/11/12 seller positive No hassle purchase perfect item as described arrived within 2 days and well packed how all trades should be thanks Ricky
 Profile  bonehead 14/02/15 buyer positive cheers Rick, nice to meet you pal, enjoy the new toy!
 Profile  bribar 10/02/15 seller positive Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the radio, and you had a safe journey home, thank you again for feedback.
 Profile  F4VQP 26/06/15 seller positive Nice to meet you Ricky - thanks for a great deal.
 Profile  G0GQM 29/09/15 seller positive Ricky is a nice Guy with a straight-forward approach-no problems here! 73s cu-agn!
 Profile  G0MJK 08/01/16 seller positive Excellent. Buyer very quick payment.would deal again anytime.
 Profile  G0OKV 03/04/16 trade positive Ricky made me welcome and both rigs checked would deal again
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/11/12 seller positive Nice to meet yet another top fella. Genuinely nice chap to deal with. Thanks Ricky :)
 Profile  g1gwn 06/11/12 buyer positive Ricky could not have been better,a nice guy to deal with.A man of his word and is very trustworthy.
Hope to deal with you again Ricky..god bless.g1gwn/g0sln
 Profile  g1hsg 09/06/15 seller positive Ricky is a great seller and a nice guy. I have no hesitation in recommending him.
 Profile  G4PKP 27/06/12 buyer positive Deal with Ricky with confidence, one good fella.
JOHN G4PKP
 Profile  G6TJC 07/04/13 seller positive Cheers Ricky. Good Deal, Good Comms A+++
 Profile  gi4fzd 05/03/16 buyer positive Immediate payment and great communications A+++ buyer.
Thanks Rick enjoy the new toy!!
 Profile  GM1TGY 06/08/16 seller positive A True Gent to deal with, I wanted delayed delivery and allsorts but Ricky obliged with everything, Top Man you will be a loss to the Hobby Sir!!
 Profile  jock51 10/04/13 buyer positive a real pleasure to meet and do a deal with, many thanks Ricky,
 Profile  jock51 16/09/14 buyer positive straightforward deal with Ricky, always is, trade anytime, many thanks
 Profile  m0ajj 26/07/13 buyer positive a excellent transaction nice guy --regards and thanks
 Profile  M0AOV 10/06/15 seller positive Top man Ricky, The packaging was top nothing could damage the items, will defo buy again from him
 Profile  m0gny 20/09/12 seller positive First class service,pleasure to do business with.
Thank you Ricky
 Profile  M0IMM 13/02/16 buyer positive Many thanks for the very quick payment and excellent communication.
 Profile  m0rcj 14/02/15 trade neutral Ricky is an absolute cracking bloke, called to his home and was made very welcome, we had a good chat for almost an hour. No hesitation in recommending him, item was as described and i am happy. Thanks for your hospitality Ricky.
 Profile  m0rcj 19/07/16 seller positive Top guy Ricky, thanks for the honest and fair deal, sorry to see you leave the hobby.
Thanks a lot for past and present items I bought. Best wishes and good luck.
 Profile  m6gmh 09/07/14 seller positive Collected from Rickys QTH after a good demonstration of the radio features. No problems. Thanks.
 Profile  M6VAT 06/12/15 seller positive Very good to deal with, instant payment, no problems.
 Profile  MI0SMK 16/08/15 seller positive Very smooth transaction, rapid dispatch and excellent radio. First Class. 73 de Rich
 Profile  mordusy 20/03/16 trade positive Great guy good to deal with.
 Profile  MW0KMS 06/11/12 seller positive Deal was done a nice easy transaction and handy turned up as promised next day top guy Ricky cheers buddy.
 Profile  PaulGB 01/11/15 buyer positive Ricky is spot on, smooth transaction. All the best mate 73
 Profile  quadking 26/07/13 seller positive Meet up with Ricky face to face deal, Top man, no messing, good comm`s, collected spot on time. Instant payment.
A real gent and good HRD user, would recommend this guy to all users of this site A++++++
Tnx Terry 73.
 Profile  quadking 23/06/15 seller positive Came when he said he would, Top man paid me in cash. would recommend this guy to other hrd useses.
 Profile  quadking 28/04/16 seller positive An excellent person to deal with, fast decision about it, no messing about, good comm`s, hope its to your approval , see you again 73s tnx.
 Profile  quadking 27/07/16 buyer positive Bought a mixer and power supply off Ricky, spot on, excellent price, you will be sadly missed from the hobby and me. best of luck Terry