ScorePositive Feedback
77 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
77 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  paim 28/12/17 trade positive john is a great guy and easy to deal with
i bought like new 4 mouth old LP-100A
from him i pay he ship it on the same day got it early morning .
packed very very well he look after his
equipment for sure highly recommend
73 happy new year
elan g0uut
 Profile  g3rcq 13/12/17 trade positive Thanks John - immediate payment - a great guy - highly recommended - deal with confidence.
 Profile  g3rcq 02/12/17 trade positive Thanks Sean for a great easy deal +++ immediate payment +++recommended -best regards Dave g3rcq
 Profile  vick 05/11/17 trade positive Perfect cheers
 Profile  M0PJX 21/08/17 trade positive Thanks John superb service and item. Don
 Profile  m0gtt 16/08/17 trade positive Thanks mark. Nice dealing with you
 Profile  2M0ONW 25/07/17 trade positive Thanks John it a pleasure to deal with 100%
 Profile  G0MJK 24/07/17 trade positive A straightforward deal with the item arriving very quickly.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 20/01/17 trade positive what can i say puts my add up and John drops me a message come and pick your guy kit up price ZERO.Got to say this hobby has some top blokes in it and John is one of them also a great friend.
 Profile  G3VM 28/11/16 trade positive Thankyou
 Profile  M0GMA 22/09/16 trade positive second item bought from John today so fast on delivery well packed very good communication
john spent ages showing me a mod that had been done and even tested it to make sure it was correct I would buy anytime from John he is a credit to HRD and very trustworthy
 Profile  2E0UZK 29/10/14 trade positive Many thanks John. Nice smooth transaction with great communication. Definitely recommend dealing with John.
 Profile  m0ajj 06/09/14 trade positive great guy to deal with , hope to deal again regards Paul.
 Profile  nocando01 01/08/13 trade positive Top customer again
 Profile  nocando01 10/07/13 trade positive Hope to deal with you again. Thank you very much for your custom.
 Profile  nocando01 03/07/13 trade positive Thank you for your business, it is much appreciated.

73's
 Profile  2M0YIO 09/06/12 trade positive Very happy with the ft1000mp would deal with john agn regards brian
 Profile  2E1MPC 02/06/12 trade positive I PAID FOR ITEM THURSDAY NIGHT , POSTED IT FRIDAY FIRST CLASS AND I RECIEVED IT FIRST THING SAT , THIS IS A GENUINE MEMBER TRUE TO HIS WORD WOULD DEFFO BUY FROM THIS GUY AGAIN, A+++++++++++++