ScorePositive Feedback
77 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
77 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0GBQ 20/02/18 seller positive another fantastic deal from John bought his w2ihy antenna switching gear perfect condition works a treat in the shack.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 20/02/18 seller positive great guy to deal with 7600 in mint condition as described 100% deal with again
 Profile  M6PZW 25/11/17 seller positive Great to deal with,excellent comms All way through and item as described and well packed.Thanks again John ,highly recommend.Mark M0XXG
 Profile  2E0GBQ 28/09/17 seller positive another fantastic deal from John top bloke
 Profile  GM0OBX 06/09/17 seller positive fast payment no dramas great guy. would deal with again
 Profile  2E0GBQ 27/07/17 seller positive i bought sgc tuner,7 band audio compressor unit from John another fantastic deal as all ways great guy one of the good ones
 Profile  GM0OBX 24/07/17 seller positive brilliant fast payment no dramas
 Profile  2E0GBQ 19/07/17 seller positive another great deal done with John top bloke what more needs to be said
 Profile  F4VPC 20/02/17 seller positive Had a very pleasant deal with John, he went out of his way to source something I had been looking for a long while. Item was totally as described and his comms were excellent and his posting was super quick. An ideal deal, many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  G4OXD 28/01/17 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with you John & pleasure to do business.Will deal again.Thanks
 Profile  2e0tck 16/11/16 seller positive Top bloke, would buy again, cheers Paul
 Profile  G4NTN 23/09/16 seller positive Great to deal with and fast delivery with the goods well packed. Would recommend and buy from again. Thanks.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 22/09/16 seller positive bought some Drake radio gear from John from a sk,more than happy with the deal top bloke would deal again no bother at all
 Profile  M0GMA 22/09/16 seller positive buying from John is so easy you contact him he replies tells you what he will do and that is what happens his communications are the best I have ever had he is straight back to you with the answer. His description of the item is perfect and pictures as well 10/10 I would deal again and recommend John to all on HRD.
 Profile  M0THZ 22/09/16 seller positive Bought from johns silent key sale excellent guy to deal with
Great communication also highly recommended
Gaz m0thz
 Profile  M3UFB 21/09/16 seller positive Did a deal with John, things did not go exactly to plan but John went the extra mile to resolve and make things right. A good honest man to deal with. Many thanks again
 Profile  Scotsmen 09/09/16 seller positive Thanks very quick reply and great item thanks again John
 Profile  G0UBX 22/08/16 seller positive Quick and easy thanks would deal with again.
 Profile  g4oiv 12/08/16 seller positive thanks john, you were as your word cheers don g4oiv
 Profile  M0CLS 16/09/15 seller positive Great, as described A****
 Profile  MM3PTS 18/03/15 seller positive John's a top guy , answered my wanted ad and a deal was made , great communication throughout our deal .Thanks again mate .
 Profile  chrised 22/10/14 seller positive Brilliant to deal with.
Messages everyday to let me know what was going on and Super, Super Fast Next Day delivery.
Pleasure to deal with and would deff deal with again.
 Profile  alincoman 22/10/14 seller positive Very pleased with the Icom ID-5100 i purchased from John..I was kept informed from start to finish with excellent comms from him..Absolute pleasure to deal with and have no hesitation in recommending him to all...5*++++++++++++ all the way..
 Profile  M0VKX 23/05/14 seller positive Got it wrong again thanks John
 Profile  m0dqw 22/12/12 seller positive Very quick delivery, perfectly priced, very helpful, would definitely deal with again! A++++