ScorePositive Feedback
217 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
217 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4HAK 28/11/23 trade positive Great to deal with all round. Thankyou!
 Profile  M6JYB 23/11/23 seller positive Thanks for the speedy delivery Keith. A pleasure as always.
 Profile  williemak27 01/11/23 buyer positive Keith very fast to pay great deal no problem will design with Keith again. Thanks
 Profile  G4LHT 07/10/23 trade positive Keith’s packing skills are first class and sending via Special delivery is a delight.
Description spot on and a very smooth easy transaction.
 Profile  M0xag 08/09/23 trade positive Smooth exchange as always ,no messing perfect
 Profile  M3OPT 25/08/23 buyer positive RECOMENDED FOR A NO HASTLE DEAL.
 Profile  g1lov 07/08/23 seller positive Great to see you again Keith
Sds200 sitting proudly in shack and scanning away
Cheers Paul
 Profile  G8HRH 05/08/23 seller positive Excellent comms and very straightforward to deal with. Lightning fast desptach and delivery. Would be delighted to deal again - many thanks!
 Profile  MW6ORJ 17/07/23 trade positive A Credit To Ham Radio Deals, Highly Recommended, A Pleasure To Do Business With.
 Profile  G8GGP 25/06/23 seller positive Great deal, good comms, highly recommended
 Profile  M0OEG 13/06/23 trade positive as usual a perfect deal with keith and always a pleasure to chat..! great and trusted HRD member
 Profile  g3rcq 23/05/23 trade positive Many thanks for an excellent deal - paid promptly - highly recommended - many thanks from g3rcq
 Profile  quadking 04/05/23 buyer positive Hi Keith, Another great deal ,keept it till i could pick it up,
always nice to see you, keep up the sales, Regs Terry
 Profile  G6OPV 03/05/23 seller positive Had a good and quick deal with Keith, just as it should be. Cheers mate. Eddie.................
 Profile  2E0OFF 11/03/23 trade positive Bought a g5rv antenna from Keith super fast posted and delivery would 100% recommend Keith for anything, Great comms etc

Cheers and all the best rob
 Profile  bonehead 21/02/23 seller positive excellent deal from Keith, as always.
good to see you again pal, stay safe.
 Profile  2E0IWX  23/01/23 buyer positive Keith is great to deal with, hassle free and does exactly what he says. Good comms and trouble free, A+++
 Profile  G4HYG 22/01/23 buyer positive Good to meet up with Keith.The radio is exactly like he described and is now in use. 73, Chris G4HYG
 Profile  GW4WZS 29/12/22 seller positive Another fantastic transaction with Keith - many thanks very pleased with the purchase - Regards Tony GW4WZS
 Profile  M0OEG 04/10/22 buyer positive all good as usual pleasure doing a deal with keith..
 Profile  M0IMM 22/04/22 seller positive Another great deal! Excellent items (better than described) and great communication....many thanks Keith!! :)
 Profile  jaytee 22/04/22 seller positive Keith is a great seller.
Fair price, excellent comms and rapid despatch.
Bits exactly as described.
 Profile  g1tai 21/04/22 seller positive Well packed fast delivery, next day. What else could you ask for.
 Profile  g4FEQ 14/04/22 buyer positive Quick and easy transaction. Great deal and very satisfied.
 Profile  EI9GHB 04/03/22 buyer positive Quick turn around, communicates as it should be done and sent well packaged
 Profile  G0WZB 10/12/21 seller positive Excellent Deal from Keith and a pleasure to deal with
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0OEG 14/11/21 seller positive yet another perfect deal with keith always a pleasure equipment is always well cared for and as described
 Profile  M5DZH 10/10/21 trade positive Top man cash on collection 100% would deal with Keith again and thanks to Pete for collecting great to put a face to the callsign.
 Profile  G4UGB 02/10/21 seller positive Another faultless purchase from Keith - instant payment and great comms. Totally 100% upfront and trustworthy and a recommended buyer. Thank you again Keith.
 Profile  g6wcw 03/09/21 seller positive good to deal with. nice guy..
 Profile  G3POG 26/04/21 seller positive Excellent transaction with Keith. Good comms. Nice to meet up.
 Profile  MM0CEZ 23/02/21 trade positive Bought a Trackball from Keith, perfect condition, no problems at all. Good communications, a trusted seller.
 Profile  g1hsg 13/02/21 seller positive Always an absolute pleasure dealing with Keith.
 Profile  G7 KJF 06/02/21 buyer positive Another great deal with Keith, no messing about. Cheers buddy.
 Profile  G7 KJF 02/02/21 buyer positive Great comms & immediate payment, the perfect buyer. Cheers Keith, I look forward to dealing with you again.
 Profile  williemak27 04/01/21 seller positive hi i bought a gwhip receiving antenna from keith he was fast to post and easy to deal with a credit to hrd thanks willie
 Profile  G3SNO 27/11/20 seller positive A true gentlemen and man of his word. A pleasure buying from Keith and recommend him to anyone
 Profile  EI4IWB 28/10/20 seller positive I've been very happy with my interactions with jock51.
What was advertised and what was received were exactly the same, shipping was quick, communications were great, I couldn't ask for more from a sale of this type.
 Profile  PeteM 24/10/20 buyer positive Keith was very helpful and delayed sending the item until I got back from Cornwall. Item exactly as described and well packed. Many thanks. Pete.
 Profile  g7btp 20/10/20 buyer positive speakers arrived next as promised
well pleased
thanks
 Profile  2E0BTX 16/10/20 buyer positive A credit to the hobby, also very impressed with the social distanced cup of tea and jaffa cakes thanks Keith for a smooth transaction
 Profile  M0OEG 14/10/20 buyer positive and another brilliant deal with keith thanks a lot pal. always great to have a catch up maybe get on GB3EG now
 Profile  GW4WZS 14/08/20 seller positive Many thanks for yet another trouble free transaction ++++++++++++++++++++ Best Regards Tony
 Profile  M0OEG 29/07/20 buyer positive AND YET AGAIN A EASY DEAL .! KEITH IS A STIRLING HRD MEMBER IN EVERY WAY
 Profile  MI0PYN 29/07/20 buyer positive Superb comms and very fast payment, a credit to HRD and would happily deal with again.
 Profile  2E0HVD 20/07/20 buyer positive Another good deal with Keith. Always true to his word
 Profile  m0rcj 28/06/20 seller positive Another honest deal with Keith. Top fella.
Thanks Keith.
 Profile  pioneer 06/02/20 seller positive a hassle free deal,as it should be.
great guy to deal with and would not hesitate to deal again.
many thanks,mark
 Profile  mi0sdr 26/12/19 buyer positive many thanks keith great mic thanks
 Profile  M0TMC 21/12/19 buyer positive Great bloke to deal with, Thanks Keith the radio is great.
Merry christmas. Regards Ted
 Profile  M0YBC 25/11/19 seller positive Great Bloke absolute pleasure to deal with thanks Keith
 Profile  dxm0gre 17/10/19 trade positive pleasure as always to meet Keith great chap thanks again,great deal five star.
 Profile  G0ONH 04/10/19 buyer positive Easy deal as usual with keith,
 Profile  G4UGB 10/09/19 buyer positive Thank you to Keith - top notch buyer - instant payment and a pleasure to deal with. 100% honest and reliable in every way.
 Profile  M0OEG 24/07/19 seller positive As usual bargains from Keith thanks very much...
 Profile  quadking 03/07/19 buyer positive thanks Keith for d/verge can make good use of them, top man
would definatley use again, good seller on HRD.AAAA+
 Profile  2E0MCG 18/06/19 buyer positive brilliant deal, highly recommended, thanks keith.
 Profile  G4NYC 17/06/19 seller positive Excellent service from Keith. All as described.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G4PPB 01/06/19 seller positive Keith offered a not-new but unused chair free to a good home." He refused any payment when I went to collect it and treated myself and my daughter's partner with courtesy and friendliness. I can't praise him enough and I hope I've made a friend.
 Profile  2E0DQQ 01/06/19 buyer positive A pleasure Keith - enjoy the new toy! :-)
 Profile  g7hsa 30/04/19 buyer positive Keith is a good person to deal with. The item came as advertised. IQuickly and in good condition. very pleased.
 Profile  quadking 20/04/19 buyer positive First meet Keith 30 years ago , spot on guy still, good comms
no messing around, picked up from his qth
 Profile  G4YY 20/04/19 buyer positive Always a pleasure to buy from Keith
Nice to meet again thanks
 Profile  g1hsg 07/04/19 seller positive Great dealing with Keith again. Honest, trustworthy and a nice bloke. Recommended
 Profile  M0HJO 26/03/19 buyer positive Fast payment with no problems at all, enjoy the microphone.
 Profile  ei3gc 08/03/19 trade positive No problems at all Item as described

Liam
 Profile  G7PEQ 02/03/19 seller positive Keith has great comms and is very easy to deal with.
Would recommend 100%. Thanks.
 Profile  gm1zvj 27/02/19 buyer positive Top seller and yet another guy who is a credit to the hobby / HRD website. Ultra quick delivery and great comms. Thanks again. John - gm1zvj
 Profile  M0OEG 26/02/19 buyer positive And yet another easy deal with keith bit of a reduction in price for mates rates... hope ur happy with the 821h mate...
 Profile  M0OEG 06/02/19 seller positive another perfect deal with keith thanks again mate
 Profile  g4ylb 31/01/19 buyer positive As described as new! Pleasant transaction thanks Keith
 Profile  g1tai 30/01/19 seller positive Great to deal with. Good comms, well packaged and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
 Profile  G4NYC 30/01/19 seller positive Pleasant to deal with Keith. No problems.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  dxm0gre 29/01/19 buyer positive all well dealing with Keith is pleasure,nice to see again many thanks.best 73 Bill
 Profile  G0PNM 17/01/19 buyer positive Quick response to my ad and as quick to make payment. Thanks Keith, it was a pleasure to deal with you. Enjoy the radio and best 73 from Cornwall. Pete G0PNM
 Profile  M0MTD 16/01/19 trade positive Great to deal with. Exactly as described and a fast delivery. Cheers Keith all the best

Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G4YY 31/12/18 buyer positive Great purchase better than described
Keith is a pleasure to deal a credit to hrd
Thanks
 Profile  M0OEG 19/10/18 buyer positive Usual no messing with keith.. if he says hes having it hes having it...
 Profile  2E0MCG 18/10/18 buyer positive good deal,recommended to all
 Profile  G4SJI 30/09/18 buyer positive Cable arrived quickly and exactly as advertised certainly buy from again
 Profile  M6MVW 30/09/18 buyer positive Good buyer.
 Profile  2E0DXK 24/09/18 seller positive Perfect transaction. Lightning quick on free postage too.
A perfect Gentleman!! Thank You!
 Profile  MM6JVQ 12/07/18 seller positive Very pleased with my purchase from Keith. It arrived quickly, was well packaged, and was exactly as described. Thank you very much!
 Profile  m0rcj 11/06/18 seller positive Another really good honest deal from Keith, always nice to meet you pal. I fully recommend him to anyone.
Thank you Keith.
 Profile  2E0HVD 20/05/18 buyer positive No messing deal with Kieth as usual cheers pal
 Profile  G0SQI 07/12/17 seller positive Thx for an easy transaction and super fast postage.
Cheers Nigel
 Profile  pioneer 31/10/17 buyer positive another great purchase, as described, no hesitation dealing again.
mark
 Profile  G8JIT 05/10/17 seller positive Chuffed with gear, nice to meet up Keith
Recommended to all.
 Profile  G7OFR 02/10/17 buyer positive Another great and honest trustworthy person to deal with on HRD. Many thanks Keith for a great transaction,
 Profile  m0rcj 23/09/17 seller positive Another genuine deal from Keith. Antenna as described and spot on. Top bloke ! ....Thank you Keith ;)
 Profile  kev7572002 20/09/17 seller positive Cheers keith nice and easy deal and nice to meet you A+++
 Profile  M0HJO 12/09/17 buyer positive Keith made an instant payment, true to his word. No problems at all, enjoy the radio Keith. Very many thanks.
 Profile  G0HFL 23/08/17 buyer positive Great deal done on the Rig. Fast and secure dispatch.
As described. Delighted. Keith was great to deal with, with good communication throughout.
Would buy from him again 100%
Thanks Mate
 Profile  drewbhoy1 26/07/17 seller positive Would deal again . Easy transaction ,well packed and next day delivery . Thanks Keith was a pleasure Drew .
 Profile  steve.j 02/07/17 seller positive Fantastic to deal with nice & easy AAAAAAA++++++++++++
 Profile  m6jpw 03/06/17 buyer positive Cheers Keith.
Everything is dandy.
A nice deal.
Would highly recommend .
A1.
 Profile  G4YY 07/05/17 buyer positive Keith is a true gentleman and a pleasure to meet would definitely buy from again thanks for the freebie
Cheers
 Profile  2e0wdj 10/04/17 seller positive Keith has great comms and is very easy to deal with.
Nice to meet you Keith. Would recommend 100%. Thanks.
 Profile  G4WLI 20/03/17 buyer positive Thanks for speaker Keith, great to meet you today.
A1 deal
 Profile  m0ajj 19/03/17 seller positive nice to meet Keith, a credit to hrd recommend thanks Paul
 Profile  G7UTB 17/03/17 seller positive Top Man Keith. Packs everything well and arrives next day. Great communication. Trusted HRD member. Will not hesitate to buy from again.
 Profile  G7UTB 08/03/17 buyer positive Thank you Keith for another positive experience buying through HRD. Great communications and a genuine nice guy. Well packed parcel, arrived next day. Would not hesitate to buy from Keith in the future.
 Profile  2E0VXI 08/02/17 trade positive ¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•. HRD'S FINEST.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨
Cheers Keith
 Profile  m0zag 25/01/17 buyer positive Keith is well trustworthy Guy great communications 73 gaz
 Profile  G6LI 30/11/16 buyer positive Prompt payment and good communication made the transaction a pleasure!
 Profile  M0MTD 16/11/16 trade positive Fast payment great to talk to emails a plenty.
All the best from Tony M0MTD
 Profile  mervynfredgalley 05/11/16 trade positive great service again keith.quick delivery.thank you.
 Profile  M0IMM 05/11/16 seller positive Everything a good deal should be. Excellent item (better than described) and great communication....many thanks Keith!!
 Profile  2E1GSN 26/10/16 buyer positive lovely to deal with keith who i purchased a ATU from,he split his item sale for me to help me and incl 1st class recorded post in the price.Thank-you keith for your kind help and service.
 Profile  g7btp 20/10/16 buyer positive thank for third transaction A1
 Profile  m0rcj 10/10/16 seller positive Keith is a very nice Guy, i was made to feel very welcome at his home. All items as decribed and some.
Deal with Keith anytime with confidence.
Thanks Keith and really nice to meet you.
 Profile  M6UKZ 09/10/16 seller positive Keith is an excellent seller. Antenna switches arrived well packaged, highly recommended.
 Profile  g7btp 04/10/16 buyer positive excellent deal. item well packed. well pleased with radio.
thanks again
 Profile  bigguy 29/09/16 seller positive Boxes as described very fast delivery
Many thanks
M1BVX
 Profile  mervynfredgalley 19/09/16 trade positive great scanner keith.top class.rapid delivery.
mervyn
 Profile  2E0VXI 07/09/16 buyer positive ▄▀▄▀█▓▒░ ★ PERFECT ★ ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄
Cheers Keith
 Profile  pioneer 11/08/16 buyer positive another great deal done, as always a pleasure, nice to meet up and chat. goods 1st class, no hesitation dealing again, highly reccomended, a credit to the hobby. mark
 Profile  M0DUH 06/08/16 buyer positive Many thanks Keith. Sorry I could not stay a little longer, but nice to meet you anyway. Would deal with Keith anytime. A++
 Profile  2E0DQQ 03/08/16 seller positive Top man Keith. No messing about. Thanks mate and enjoy.
 Profile  G6OPV 19/07/16 buyer positive KEITH WAS A GREAT GUY TO MEET AND ITEM BOUGHT IN TOP CONDITION. THANKS AGAIN.
 Profile  jonz 12/07/16 buyer positive Superb as new, thanks Keith 5*****
 Profile  jonz 12/07/16 trade positive Superb as new, thanks Keith 5*****
 Profile  pioneer 11/07/16 buyer positive another great buy from keith, goods as described, nice guy to deal with. highly reccomended and a credit to the hobby.
nice to meet up, and have a chat.

mark
G1HSO
 Profile  M5DR 08/07/16 buyer positive Pleasure to meet Keith. Very happy with the radio. Would deal again.
 Profile  g7jur 27/06/16 seller positive Great guy to deal with. Fast payment, and no nonsence.A+++
 Profile  g7btp 17/06/16 buyer positive excellent seller well recomended
 Profile  G0SJK 15/06/16 buyer positive Thanks Keith ....easy deal very good comms....would deal with
anytime ....very prompt payment A+++++ Jack G0SJK
 Profile  G4MKP 14/06/16 seller positive Thanks, Keith. Great transaction.
Cheers,
Terry/G4MKP
 Profile  GW7UNV 10/06/16 seller positive Well done Keith.. A very straight forward deal, fast postage and very good comms..
Many thanks... Evan
 Profile  G3POG 03/06/16 buyer positive Excellent chap to deal with. Good communications. Highly recommended. Thanks Keith
 Profile  jj21 25/05/16 seller positive Goods as described, excellent service from Keith.
 Profile  2E0IWX  06/05/16 buyer positive Just as it should be, paid straight away, good communication and some banter thrown in too. Thanks Keith A*
 Profile  mervynfredgalley 28/04/16 buyer positive great service.no hassle.AAA+++
 Profile  pioneer 28/04/16 buyer positive many thanks.
another straightforward deal.
as always, a pleasure to do busines with..

mark.
G1HSO
 Profile  G4NRT 28/04/16 seller positive Easy deal, great communications. I would gladly deal with Keith again! Thanks and 73 OM!
 Profile  G0ONH 22/04/16 seller positive thanks keith,i think it was mine works a treat,quick post,great dealing with you again spot on.
 Profile  M0HJO 21/04/16 trade positive Thanks for a quick no hassle deal, spot on.
 Profile  2E0DKH 25/03/16 buyer positive Item as stated. Fast delivery. Many thanks
 Profile  M0EPV 22/03/16 seller positive Keith was good to deal with very helpful spot on and I would buy from him again Top marks.
 Profile  MM6EPV 15/03/16 buyer positive good seller kept well updated and fast delivery would buy from again thanks
 Profile  G0ONH 08/03/16 buyer positive thanks for the deal again keith,easy job as before no hassle.
 Profile  2E0VBD 06/03/16 seller positive Keith 100% as before Buy from Keith with confidence Credit to Hams and HRD - Thanks HRD as well good work Guys Cheers Keith probably deal again soon !!!
 Profile  gw1ope 05/02/16 seller positive Thanks Keith Great comms. Excellent deal. many thanks.
 Profile  2E0BTX 24/01/16 seller positive instant payment and rig delivered same day
 Profile  G4OXD 14/01/16 buyer positive Nice easy transaction good coms all the time.Item better than expected Keith is a pleaser to deal with.Will certainly deal again.
 Profile  M0VHC 07/12/15 seller positive straight forward deal with keith,spot on,would deal again no problem,thanks keith
 Profile  2E0BTX 05/12/15 seller positive item as described great fast and easy transaction should have used a spell checker.... would buy again off this Amateur
 Profile  g4hai 04/12/15 buyer positive Perfect deal, item honestly described and in excellent condition. Keith is a good man to deal with. Many thanks.
 Profile  M6USG 02/12/15 buyer positive Fast Payment, Keith is a pleasure to deal with. would happily deal again.
 Profile  2E0BTX 14/11/15 seller positive the same as what he said about me
 Profile  G8EUX 21/09/15 trade positive All fine with Keith, fast postage, as described, well packed 73
 Profile  M0DNR 11/08/15 buyer positive lovely doing business with you Keith a real joy trouble free transaction very pleased with mic item as described and well packaged what more can you ask top guy
 Profile  M0LAF 10/08/15 buyer positive Great transaction, and speedy delivery. item as described. thanks
 Profile  dxm0gre 07/08/15 trade positive nice guy to deal with recommend to all, thanks again Bill
 Profile  2E0JQK 04/08/15 buyer positive Great to deal with, paid very quickly thanks Keith
 Profile  M0HJO 28/07/15 buyer positive Good comms, fast payment and no problems at all, deal anytime, many thanks.
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 29/04/15 buyer positive super smooth deal, trusted 100% happy to deal anytime :)
 Profile  M0OEG 27/04/15 seller positive as usual another great bargain from keith.!!
 Profile  G0ONH 23/04/15 buyer positive no problem with keith.pleasant transaction,look forward to more,cheers
 Profile  2E0MCG 22/04/15 buyer positive bought car on behalf of daughter, excellent deal, many thanks
 Profile  M0OEG 07/04/15 buyer positive as always a pleasure to sell to keith no fuss no hassle
 Profile  2E0VBD 09/03/15 seller positive Keith was very patient with me as I was working away at the time and the transaction took a while, but the fault was on my part, hope to deal with you again If all deals were this good - Thanks Keith - Thanks HRD
 Profile  M0RMO 09/02/15 seller positive Another happy sale, as described well packed and on time, thumbs up from me
 Profile  MM3PTS 07/02/15 seller positive Top man , great communication through out the deal .super fast at posting .This is how all deals on here should be .

Cheers Keith
 Profile  m6bmw 12/11/14 seller positive Top bloke good comms fast delivery will buy of him again 10/10
 Profile  guzzalee 07/11/14 buyer positive many thanks keith topman +++++
 Profile  bigguy 28/10/14 buyer positive Keith is a top bloke and fantastic to deal with many thanks again
Hope to deal with again and recomnd anytime
 Profile  alcon19 21/10/14 buyer positive Cant get any better than this just a simple straight forwad hassle free deal A1++++++ with great communications would trade anytime.
Thanks Keith
 Profile  M0GVZ 01/10/14 buyer positive Paid promptly, no messing about. Hassle free deal. Thanks Keith.
 Profile  Rum 24/09/14 trade positive Excellent deal. Thanks Keith.
 Profile  2E0RCK 16/09/14 buyer positive Keith thanks for the good deal on the antenna, i am sure we will deal again in the future.
 Profile  2E0HVD 27/06/14 seller positive Very happy item excellent thanks keith
 Profile  G7OFR 29/05/14 seller positive The very Best of Service. Excellent comms, Great packaging, A great Price & A Gentleman. Hope I get a chance to deal again as it was a pleaseure.
 Profile  M0GMA 09/05/14 seller positive Keith is one of the nicest radio hams i have met very true to his word and items just as described fantastic comms
a real credit to HRD
and a very trusted member.
 Profile  M0MBX 06/05/14 buyer positive Another good deal from Keith cheers
 Profile  pioneer 28/04/14 buyer positive top guy,first class transaction,good comms,a pleasure to deal with and would not hesitate deal again,the way it should be,no fuss and straitghtforward,thanks for antenna keith,cheers..g1hso,mark...
 Profile  M0TXP 24/04/14 buyer positive Keiths a nice guy to meet and deal with, Thanks
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 12/04/14 trade positive Many thanks Keith really pleased with the speed of getting the speaker and sounds great AAA+++
 Profile  bribar 10/04/14 buyer positive Nice to do a good deal, and in as new condition, and package, and will deal with Keith again,
 Profile  M0MBX 07/04/14 buyer positive Thanks for the monitor Keith, Top Dude
 Profile  g7vau 18/03/14 seller positive Spot on deal, no messing 1st class comms as described no worries here. Gary g7vau
 Profile  g1elg 16/01/14 buyer positive Prompt payment,very good comms.Deal anytime.Thanks keith.
 Profile  m1rpw 10/12/13 buyer positive Keith was great to buy from. Superb communication, kept me up-to-date throughout and the wrapping of the radio was ample. Very happy with the purchase. No reservations whatever in dealing with him again.
 Profile  G0UAZ 10/11/13 seller positive Keith sorted out a DVD full of frequencies for my scanner FoC. Very kind and wouldnt accept payment for his time and efforts. Top chap
 Profile  2E0BTX 07/09/13 seller positive Dropped scanner off for keith , made me a cup of tea and a bacon barm and he even let me use his WC
a true gent ... hope you enjoy the scanner .....
 Profile  G0UEX 23/06/13 seller positive Nice and easy deal just as it should be.
Would deal with again without hesitation.
 Profile  2E0MCG 05/06/13 trade positive nice easy deal with keith,would happily deal with again.
 Profile  M0SDM 13/04/13 buyer positive Easy transaction, fast dispatch, well packed. No hesitations in dealing again.
 Profile  2E0RCK 10/04/13 buyer positive Nice to meet you, and thanks for the desk microphone stand.
 Profile  M6JYB 01/03/13 seller positive Thanks for the radio Keith..... Pleasure to deal with you....
 Profile  2E0HVD 30/01/13 buyer positive Arrived and paid as agreed no hassle
 Profile  GW0VCK 28/01/13 buyer positive Paid instantly, Trouble free transaction, Thanks..
 Profile  G4PKP 04/01/13 seller positive Keith is a man of honour, not many left, a gentleman and a superstar.
john G4PKP
 Profile  G3OBU 02/01/13 seller positive Thanks Keith for a great deal..... Radio was as described (Mint), and lots of communication... Lightning delivery amd well packed ...Thanks mate !!
Recommended to all.
 Profile  G4HZW 30/12/12 buyer positive Goods as described, a pleasure to meet you Keith.
See you on the air!
 Profile  G0HIJ 19/12/12 buyer positive Arrived promptly and as described.Nice doing business with you Keith. 73 Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  g1lov 08/12/12 seller positive Nice to meet you. The ladders will do great. Cheers
 Profile  g1hsg 02/12/12 seller positive Honest and trustworthy seller. Accurate description and very friendly guy.
 Profile  G7TOK 18/11/12 trade positive Cheers Keith, great little aerial.
 Profile  G0UAZ 04/11/12 seller positive Thanks Keith for a simple and pleasant transaction. And for looking up that post code for me. Everything sorted cheers.
 Profile  G6TJS 28/10/12 trade positive Sold me a JCD-201M microphone.
Very polite and helpfull chap.
Very fast delivery.
Recommended seller.
 Profile  G0WTD 28/10/12 buyer positive Cheers Keith, goods as described and very pleased.
 Profile  mashtun1 24/10/12 buyer positive thanks for a swift transaction and quick delivery.
 Profile  2E0BTX 03/09/12 trade positive Cant speak highly enough of the Amateur radio operator
a true credit to the hobby and an inspiration to the young blood just staring out in the world of radio .

one of the true eatonions of the hobby !!!!
 Profile  M0PCO 02/08/12 buyer positive Nice bloke and genuine thanks.
 Profile  Tango 19/07/12 seller positive Thanks for the Scanner.
Top man.
Would purchase again from Keith.
 Profile  m1eac 16/07/12 seller positive Thanks Keith, great comms had the rig collected!!
 Profile  g7kdz 27/03/12 seller positive Top Guy, so helpfull and I am delighted with my new addition Kieth, a UBC785XLT , Thanks again regards Joe and Bernie
 Profile  g1lov 01/01/12 seller positive Great guy to deal with, Nice to meet you Keith
 Profile  M0ATV 23/12/11 trade positive Top bloke very helpful & quick delivery even at xmas rush time, many thanks.
 Profile  m0bhn 09/09/11 seller positive Honest user keeps to his word,this site needs more like Keith.
 Profile  M0HJO 18/07/11 buyer positive Top deal, first class, no problems at all. I hope we can deal again.
 Profile  M0NEX 10/05/11 seller positive Thanks Keith - decent guy, and goods better than described!
 Profile  2E0RDO 13/05/10 buyer positive Very swift payment from Keith and excellent comms throughout....100% would deal again anytime.
This transaction went like clockwork.