Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0WZB 08/03/24 buyer positive Perfect buyer and excellent comms
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0MDS 11/12/23 buyer positive Was paid promptly and deal went smoothly.
 Profile  2E0EUF 16/11/23 buyer positive Super smooth transaction, Excellent Buyer, would deal again without hesitation, Stefan a much trusted Ham Operator.
 Profile  G7TOK 13/11/23 seller positive Great deal, easy comms, no issues whatsoever. Pleasure to deal with Stefan. Recommended.
 Profile  M0YBC 19/08/21 seller positive Fantastic communications and nice little radio arrived next day thanks Stefan a pleasure to deal with
 Profile  g4vrr 10/08/21 trade positive Stefan is a blue chip person to deal with. I wholeheartedly recommend him as a straight HRD member.
 Profile  M0GMA 24/06/21 buyer positive Stefan was a pleasure to deal with, new what he wanted asked the relevant questions paid the asking price very easy to communicate with a real good member of HRD and can be trusted . Very fast at paying.
I would recommend him to everyone. 10/10
 Profile  G0WZB 07/06/21 buyer positive Stephan was a pleasure to deal with. Many Thanks.
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0JOG 26/05/21 trade positive Stephan was great to deal with and it was a pleasure to do business with him. Great communication throughout the sale and prompt delivery on a great radio
 Profile  G7UFO 11/03/21 seller positive Great transaction with Stefan. Fantastic item, well packaged and delivered really fast. Thanks & 73, Neil
 Profile  M0CLS 09/01/21 seller positive Amazing Service from Stefan! Great comms. Posted 1st class. A*****
 Profile  2W0JMK 06/01/21 seller positive Great service and excellent communications. Item arrived very fast A1+ Thank you.
 Profile  G0WZB 30/10/20 buyer positive Great to deal with, Quick payment and good comms
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  G3POG 24/10/20 seller positive Excellent transaction. Good comms. Fast postage. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0RSF 20/10/20 buyer positive Smooth transaction from start to finish and communication was clear and concise. Thanks Stefan.
 Profile  G4WLI 18/09/20 buyer positive Great stuff, smooth as silk transaction.
Thanks Stefan
 Profile  G1XGM 03/08/20 buyer positive Thanks for prompt payment.
 Profile  jock51 30/07/20 seller positive No problems at all Item as described, really fast postage, good comms throughout, would deal anytime,
 Profile  2E0FOA 08/07/20 seller positive Unbelievable delivery speed, and the item had to cross the sea! Can't recommend Stefan enough as a seller. Great comms too and made sure I was happy. Thanks Stefan!
 Profile  g4icd 23/06/20 buyer positive Super buyer a+++++++++++++++
 Profile  G4NYC 17/06/20 trade positive Top man. Very helpful and generous. True ham spirited.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  GW0NTM 27/05/20 buyer positive Stefan was a great buyer. He transferred the money straightaway and replied to any emails I sent him quickly and fully. -Robin (GW0NTM)
 Profile  M0OAT 16/05/20 buyer positive Really pleased with the prompt payment, manners and communication from Stefan hope you enjoy the new radio.
 Profile  2E0FOA 15/05/20 seller positive Kit arrived super quick and Stefan was very good to deal with. No hesitation in recommending him and I'll work with him again.

Thank!
 Profile  G4NRT 14/05/20 buyer positive Stefan is a real gentleman and I would gladly deal with him again! Tnx OM!!
 Profile  M0OAT 01/05/20 seller positive Great service by Stefan radio arrived next day and in excellent condition.
 Profile  2E0HVD 21/04/20 seller positive Great communication and very fast delivery very helpful wish there was more like Stefan another credit to hrd
 Profile  2E0LGZ 04/07/18 buyer positive Stefan is a great guy and was a pleasure to deal with i certainly would deal with stefan again
 Profile  m3aub 16/05/18 buyer positive Excellent service and deal from Stefan. Pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  mi0aey 05/04/18 seller positive Top class -- Highly recommended
 Profile  brynnaman 29/05/16 buyer positive Stefan is great no messing instant payment kept in contact all the way through.
Thanks paul.
 Profile  G0NAJ 08/01/16 seller positive Great to deal with you Stefan, thanks and 73 de john.
 Profile  m0ajj 04/01/16 buyer positive nice to deal with Stefan, no messing around recommend thanks Paul
 Profile  M0CLS 05/12/15 buyer positive Great buyer, paid straight away and very good comms A*******
 Profile  M0RDI 08/10/15 trade positive very good to deal with prompt payment and good communication throughout.
 Profile  M0TXP 05/10/15 buyer positive Fast payment, great guy to deal with, thanks Stefan