ScorePositive Feedback
28 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
28 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0ONH 20/05/15 buyer positive great communication with sam,and fast delivery,as specified in advert,very pleased thanks
 Profile  g7iif 02/12/14 seller positive Hope I got Seller and Buyer right way round !
Item arrived very quickly and looks brand new very pleased with transaction.
Also lent me cable to sort out a issue I had.
A+ Thank you !
 Profile  G1KXX 07/11/14 buyer positive Great guy to buy from who made the whole transaction very easy. Item arrived very quickly and very well packaged. Very pleased overall. Thanks Sam.
 Profile  G2FHF 14/09/14 trade positive Great communication and a bloody nice bloke. Thanks Sam.
 Profile  G0UEX 09/09/14 buyer positive A quick and easy deal with Sam. Just as it should be. :)
 Profile  M0YBC 09/08/14 buyer positive Paid straight away spot on thank you
 Profile  M0VKX 20/07/14 buyer positive Pleased you happy mypleasure 100% Bloke
 Profile  G8VR 09/06/14 buyer positive Thanks for greats comms and no problems!
 Profile  TerryB 29/07/13 seller positive Exactly as described and good comms, recommended.
 Profile  Rum 22/02/13 seller positive Pleasure to do business with him. Very good communication. Reliable person. Thanks again.
 Profile  M0HJO 06/03/12 seller positive Good Comms, no problems. very happy with the radio & fast P&P. Would deal again anytime.
 Profile  2e0wds 27/02/12 seller positive many thanks great transaction
 Profile  MM0LBX 18/12/11 buyer positive Another flawless deal, Merry Xmas!
 Profile  brynnaman 18/12/11 seller positive great guy good comunication would deal with again
merry xmas.
 Profile  M0SAT 25/11/11 seller positive Very good to deal with. good comms, quick delivery, recommended. Thanks
 Profile  G0ASI 24/11/11 seller positive Very satisfactory to deal with, plenty of photos of item.
item very well packed and dispatched promptly, arrived in less than 24 hours in perfect condition, excellent communication.
very pleased.
 Profile  G4EVK 21/11/11 trade positive Great transaction. Communicative and fair.
 Profile  G7BZD 19/11/11 trade positive Good comms, A1 condition, pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  MM0LBX 19/11/11 buyer positive Sam was a pleasure to do business with, no hesitation in recommending, posted same day as I paid, no messing around.