ScorePositive Feedback
24 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
24 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  jock51 02/01/13 buyer positive Top deal, first class, no problems at all. I hope we can deal again, thanks John, all the best for 2013,
 Profile  2E0PKR 19/09/12 buyer positive Pleasure dealing with John. Prompt payment and some good banter while doing it. Would recomend John to anyone either as a buyer or seller.
 Profile  GD1MIP 18/09/12 buyer positive John and I enjoyed a protracted deal involving valve gear. He carried out his end of the deal exactly as we agreed. A1 is a fair description of the transaction. Andy
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 18/09/12 buyer positive 100% trusted member,another supersmooth deal with john. enjoy the mic. vic
 Profile  brynnaman 04/09/12 buyer positive very good communication and very helpful.
thanks paul.
 Profile  m1eev 01/09/12 buyer positive very good deal its a pity not all hams are as good as this guy thanks john.
 Profile  nocando01 27/03/12 buyer positive Good buyer, prompt payment, highly recommended.
 Profile  G0MQH 17/02/12 buyer positive John / Sunny are lovely people and go the extra mile to make you feel welcome
 Profile  m0hms 14/02/12 buyer positive John's a good bloke and would recomend anyone to deal with him

cheers

hughie
 Profile  2E0ZTM 09/02/12 buyer positive Though i havn`t met John he paid me for my Kent key without question and like an idiot i thought he was on his way to pick it up but turned out to be someone else i`d previously spoken to.
John was a Gentleman about it where some would have been abusive. Many thanks for that John. All the best. From Terry.
 Profile  MW0IBS 31/01/12 buyer positive a real great gent to deal with, i would reccomend 100% thank you
 Profile  m1rpw 19/01/12 buyer positive John was a pleasure to deal with. Don't go 'spoiling' that key too much, my remaining few will feel hard done by!
 Profile  gm6lyj 14/12/11 buyer positive A good deal on a nice piece of kit. One of life's good guys, hope to deal with John again, many thanks
 Profile  2E1MPC 11/12/11 buyer positive Thanks john. The psu is just the job. Almost silent.
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 22/11/11 buyer positive recommended member. swift deal, no mess or haggling.
meet on time as agreed. thanks john,