ScorePositive Feedback
24 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
24 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  jock51 02/01/13 buyer positive Top deal, first class, no problems at all. I hope we can deal again, thanks John, all the best for 2013,
 Profile  M0THZ 06/11/12 trade positive Well what more can you say about john but,
Better than a 1st class gent highly recommend to deal with and his xyl too lovely genuine people .
Great mug a coffee and biscuits/buns to go with it .
All the best john will definatly call in again when in the area .
 Profile  2E0PKR 19/09/12 buyer positive Pleasure dealing with John. Prompt payment and some good banter while doing it. Would recomend John to anyone either as a buyer or seller.
 Profile  GD1MIP 18/09/12 buyer positive John and I enjoyed a protracted deal involving valve gear. He carried out his end of the deal exactly as we agreed. A1 is a fair description of the transaction. Andy
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 18/09/12 buyer positive 100% trusted member,another supersmooth deal with john. enjoy the mic. vic
 Profile  2E1MPC 12/09/12 seller positive Nice radio john , you always have great radio stuff to sell ,where do you get it from ?
 Profile  M0OTM 10/09/12 seller positive What a simple transaction.
A real pleasure.
Thank you.
 Profile  brynnaman 04/09/12 buyer positive very good communication and very helpful.
thanks paul.
 Profile  brynnaman 04/09/12 seller positive john what a gentleman a1 quick post excellent auto tuner great condition and working order.
im very pleased.
all the best
paul.
 Profile  m1eev 01/09/12 buyer positive very good deal its a pity not all hams are as good as this guy thanks john.
 Profile  2E1MPC 26/08/12 trade positive we aim to please john , always a pleasure
 Profile  nocando01 27/03/12 buyer positive Good buyer, prompt payment, highly recommended.
 Profile  G0WCI 24/02/12 seller positive Thanks John a pleasure to meet you and company, will listen out for you on radio. Excellent receiver :)
 Profile  G0MQH 17/02/12 buyer positive John / Sunny are lovely people and go the extra mile to make you feel welcome
 Profile  m0hms 14/02/12 buyer positive John's a good bloke and would recomend anyone to deal with him

cheers

hughie
 Profile  2E0ZTM 09/02/12 buyer positive Though i havn`t met John he paid me for my Kent key without question and like an idiot i thought he was on his way to pick it up but turned out to be someone else i`d previously spoken to.
John was a Gentleman about it where some would have been abusive. Many thanks for that John. All the best. From Terry.
 Profile  MW0IBS 31/01/12 buyer positive a real great gent to deal with, i would reccomend 100% thank you
 Profile  m1rpw 19/01/12 buyer positive John was a pleasure to deal with. Don't go 'spoiling' that key too much, my remaining few will feel hard done by!
 Profile  m0cru 05/01/12 trade positive nice to see you and sunny, very happy with the antenna. hope to speak soon. jim
 Profile  M0GMA 20/12/11 seller positive John is very good at communications. when he says he's done it its on its way to you no problem
would deal again one of the very best and a nice guy to speak to....
Would recomend with any doubt.....
 Profile  M0GLP 16/12/11 trade positive nice guy to due deals with top class ++++ tks look forward to next time
 Profile  gm6lyj 14/12/11 buyer positive A good deal on a nice piece of kit. One of life's good guys, hope to deal with John again, many thanks
 Profile  2E1MPC 11/12/11 buyer positive Thanks john. The psu is just the job. Almost silent.
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 22/11/11 buyer positive recommended member. swift deal, no mess or haggling.
meet on time as agreed. thanks john,