ScorePositive Feedback
23 96%
PositiveNeutralNegative
24 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MM6KWQ 27/04/19 buyer positive Joe is a pleasant chap to deal with - paid for radio when he said he would. I would certainly deal with Joe again. 73's
 Profile  G8VR 30/03/19 trade positive Lovely radio - thank you.
 Profile  M6GOX 13/07/17 seller positive fast payment for the ic7800 thanks
 Profile  s.denes 06/06/17 buyer positive A good person to deal with, fast payment and kept to his word!!
 Profile  g0cpj 10/06/16 buyer positive A really straightforward deal. Joe is as good as his word with very good communications. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
Phil
 Profile  MI5 HIL 01/05/16 trade positive Many thanks for mic, working 100%, great deal once again,keep up the good work.
 Profile  mi5lyn 01/05/16 trade positive Joe many thanks for a good deal.Items as described
 Profile  G0FHT 22/04/16 seller positive Joe many thanks for a good deal.Items as described and well packed.
 Profile  Tango 31/03/16 seller positive Very quick service.
A gentlemen to deal with.
Good Comms.
Happy to deal with any time.
Thanks again.
 Profile  MW0ZUS 18/02/16 buyer positive Thank you Joe, a true gentleman and a pleasure to dal with.
 Profile  G7OFR 04/02/16 seller positive Joe is a true gent and kept me well informed at all stages from enquiry to receiving the radio, The radio was described accurately and it was excellently packed, It made our deal simply the best! Would buy again from Joe without hesitation he's a top seller!..
 Profile  G0IXZ 03/02/16 seller positive Excellent transaction with Joe.Fast payment despite PayPal Hiccup,good communication.No hesitation in dealing with again.Thanks Joe
 Profile  gw1urd 15/01/16 buyer positive Thanks Joe really good radio was better than described
me over the moon
 Profile  GM3PIL 02/11/15 seller positive Many thanks Joe for the very best deal between you and me , perfect communication ,painless deal very fast postage of the radio will deal with this seller any day
 Profile  MI5 HIL 20/09/15 seller positive Top bloke to buy from!will deal again fortune.
 Profile  brynnaman 30/08/15 buyer positive great guy joe good comunication no messing made his mind up paid would sell to again no problem.
paul.
 Profile  m3sle 10/08/15 seller positive great guy,very honest memberbe happy to deal with anytime brian m3sle
 Profile  M1VHT 03/08/15 seller positive Got most of my TS-830s line up from Joe over a period of several months. Everything as described and in full working order, really can't rate Joe highly enough.
TOP TOP Bloke and a pleasure to deal with
cheers Keith
 Profile  M1VHT 16/07/15 seller positive Top fella to deal with items always as described
100% honest and genuine, highly recommend
Cheers keith M1VHT
 Profile  2M0ONW 14/07/15 buyer positive Joe is a great guy smooth transaction kept in touch all the way I would recommend joe for any buyer or seller
cheers kev
 Profile  M1VHT 15/04/15 seller positive Bought 2 items from Joe, both were as described.
He posted items when he said he would, good communications throughout.
Excellent smooth transaction, just wish every deal was as easy as this one
AAAAA++++++ THANK YOU
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 13/04/15 seller positive VFO bought was as described. Well packed. I would buy from again.
 Profile  2E1GSN 10/09/14 seller positive Thanks for the fast payment ..great guy..cheers
 Profile  2E0GBQ 16/07/14 buyer positive joe bought a Icom speaker from me no problem with the sale would deal with again cheers Joe
 Profile  g1hsg 01/02/13 buyer negative Waste of space. Texted me saying that he would buy my FP707 PSU. The no further contact despite text and email reminders. Avoid