ScorePositive Feedback
14 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
14 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0ANK 19/02/17 seller positive Very pleased with the hf rig I bought from ted. He demonstrated it for me at his qth.
Thanks mate pleasure dealing with you
Phill m0ank
 Profile  M0GMA 15/12/13 seller positive Met Ted for the first Time he is just like it says on the tin but better a real nice friendly guy ready to help would recommend to anyone his Comms are superb and a credit to HRD.
Trust this Guy and would deal again without hesitation
 Profile  G0UAZ 18/09/13 buyer positive Cheers Ted. Glad its what you were looking for. Thanks for the antenna help too. :)
 Profile  G7OFR 02/06/13 seller positive A real geniune guy and a pleasure to deal with A1+++
 Profile  G0LZX 15/05/13 buyer positive Hey mate, no probs, thaank Keith M1VHT , i just passed it on ;-)
 Profile  M0PAI 16/01/13 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, would recommend. Thanks Ted. 73
 Profile  M0CUU 20/12/12 seller positive nice bloke to deal with
 Profile  G0UAZ 24/11/12 seller positive Thanks for the gear Ted. Nice to catch up :)
 Profile  gm7nzi 26/10/12 trade positive Thanks for a very quick and easy deal ted a pleasure dealing with you , would have no problem recommending you to anybody thanks again ted
 Profile  2e0msd 18/07/12 trade positive thanks ted.no problems at all.very straightforward guy.
 Profile  G0LZX 29/06/12 trade positive got a great PSU off Ted, always a pleasure mate, genuine guy, do not hesitate to deal with him :-)
 Profile  2e0lbd 22/05/12 seller positive nice to meet you ted ted is a genuine bloke
 Profile  g0wre 12/03/12 trade positive This gut whom I have known for some time gave his whole Sunday afternoon to help me with a antenna project.True gentleman.Thanks Ted.

Regards Paul G0WRE
 Profile  m0jde 21/02/12 trade positive Ted is a decent and friendly, no messing about with this guy,a real gent and a credit to the hobby and Paid cash .Cheers,Dave m0jde