ScorePositive Feedback
8 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
8 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 10/01/18 seller positive Excellent Radio better than described, Very good seller
and a very nice chap....Cheers Chris.
 Profile  G0ONH 28/10/16 buyer positive met chris at his qth,and a very nice honest fella,very pleased with the deal.
 Profile  G1XRJ 23/01/16 buyer positive Bought and collected quickly, a real gentleman
 Profile  M0OAT 05/05/15 buyer positive Paid instantly, very patient even when the mail main messed up.
 Profile  2E1GSN 28/03/14 seller positive Chris gave me a very warm welcome and a cup of tea,a very pleasant gentleman to buy/sell from.
 Profile  G4pni 22/03/14 seller positive Thanks Chris's radio as described.chriss is a nice chap to deal with.a real gentleman. The safest guy I know to deal with.. Cheers Chris's. Will deal again .
 Profile  Basil 15/08/13 buyer positive Very pleasant chap, and the purchases worked fine and dandy. Would deal with Chris again without hesitation.
 Profile  M6SPW 02/04/12 buyer positive Chris came collected a icom 725 he bought off me & paid me cash,a very pleasant chap & was my pleasure to meet him,all the best & hope it taps plenty of Dah's & Dits for you for a long time to come,cheers,Shaun :O)