ScorePositive Feedback
86 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
86 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1VHT 07/10/23 buyer positive Rapid payment great communications another 5* deal with Iain
 Profile  MM3PTS 07/08/20 buyer positive As usual Iain paid instantly , great guy to deal with .Many thanks Iain .
 Profile  G4HAK 23/05/20 seller positive Equipment and op first class. thanks Iain
 Profile  m0rcj 18/03/20 seller positive Absolutely spot on, arrived super fast! Great comms from Iain and highly recommended. thank you Iain.
 Profile  bambam 09/01/20 seller positive Prompt payment, no hassle deal. Thanks
 Profile  M0CLS 28/02/18 seller positive Fantastic radio, as described. Many thanks for the sale! A*****
 Profile  M1VHT 05/01/17 seller positive The smoothest hassle free deal I have ever done, no messing good communications and radio is better than described
5* thanks Iain
73 from Keith M1VHT
 Profile  M0IOD 16/10/16 seller positive A true and utter Gent. The goods were better than described and Iain kept me totally updated with the progress of the radio which he posted at extra cost to himself for next day delivery on a Saturday. First class all round many Thanks
 Profile  M1CMR 07/08/16 buyer positive Many thanks Iain for a no fuss no nonsense deal. Item arrived within 2 day's and as described. A credit to HRD,

Bryan............
 Profile  M0SDM 07/07/16 seller positive Perfect transaction. Well packed, good communication and radio as described. Id be more than happy to deal with Llain again A+++++
 Profile  mi0aey 02/07/16 buyer positive Top class--Highly recommended--Straight as a die--Thanks
 Profile  GW6RRL 02/06/16 buyer positive Great no nonsense buyer - paid promptly and kept in touch to let me know all was well with the purchase.
 Profile  Tango 22/04/16 buyer positive This is how it should work.
All trouble free. No issues.Quick and simple.
Very pleased with the FT1.HH..Happy to deal again anytime.
Kind Regards
Trevor
 Profile  G1EYZ 22/04/16 seller positive nice straight forward transaction
Thanks very much
 Profile  steve.j 31/03/16 trade positive Fantastic to deal with nice & easy
AAAAAAAA++++++++++++
 Profile  M0ION 07/03/16 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks!
 Profile  MM6CWN 10/09/15 buyer positive A perfect gent and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Iain!
 Profile  Rogneil 01/08/15 buyer positive Another excellent deal from Iain. Highly recommended!
 Profile  Rogneil 23/07/15 buyer positive Thanks Iain for such an excellent transaction!
 Profile  delta351 06/05/15 buyer positive perfect buyer, very polite chap easy transaction.
 Profile  2E0RTE 15/02/15 trade positive Great comms, and very helpfull, hope to deal again, 5 Star!
 Profile  ei2glb 06/09/14 buyer positive Great Guy to deal with highly recommend,
 Profile  GM4FAU 25/07/14 buyer positive Thanks Iain for a great buy. Great guy to deal with.
 Profile  M0YDC 25/07/14 seller positive Great deal. Item exactly as Iain described, friendly, helpful and great to deal with. Many thanks.
 Profile  M0YBC 15/07/14 seller positive Lovely radio well packaged works spot on thank you Iain
 Profile  2E0VBD 06/07/14 buyer positive Good to deal with - helped to set up A1
 Profile  gm3gkj 15/06/14 seller positive Radio as described - fast shipping - Thanks
 Profile  Rum 30/05/14 seller positive Communication, delivery - all is perfect. Thanks again Iain, I hope to deal again with you.
 Profile  G0LZX 24/05/14 seller positive Excellent guy to deal with, as advertised and a bit better tbh :-)
delivered really quick too, well packed etc..

nice one ian, cheers
 Profile  m0ajj 16/05/14 trade positive a good straight forward transaction, Iain is gent, and i would have no hesitation in dealing with him again - regards Paul.
 Profile  2E0VBD 17/04/14 seller positive Iain is a very helpfull person who guided me through the set up purchased from him, every thing just perfect, very gratefull.

THIS IS A PERSON YOU CAN HAVE CONFIDENCE DEALING WITH
 Profile  M0ZMX 27/12/13 seller positive Many thanks Iain, a truly pleasurable transaction. Beautifully packed (bomb proof is an understatement!!) unparalleled comms, honestly described,a true gentleman.
A CREDIT TO HRD..
 Profile  G8JIT 07/11/13 seller positive Bought a radio off Iain, came in good time extremely well packaged. A pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  gw1urd 24/10/13 seller positive A1 trade bought a swan 100mx well packed and as described good coms too thanks Iain
 Profile  M6JYB 04/08/13 seller positive Thanks Iain.... Next day delivery !!.... Much appreciated..... Very helpful and a thouroughly decent chap..... Would deal with again without hesitation.
 Profile  Sangoma 17/06/13 seller positive Great comms, helpful and quick delivery, thanks very much.
 Profile  GW0VCK 09/12/12 buyer positive Instant payment hassle free transaction, Many thanks.
 Profile  M0MTD 08/10/12 seller positive Great comms item as described Fast Insured delivery. A great pleasure doing business. Thanks
 Profile  ALWYN 05/09/12 trade positive radio came next day via mail plane,can't get better than that.will trust iain again in the future,faultless transaction A +
 Profile  G0NIG 13/08/12 seller positive Excellent. Paid late Friday night, posted first thing Saturday Morning, arrived first thing this Monday Morning. The receiver is just as described and Iain is someone who has gone above the usual service, AGAIN, offered by others and excelled. I woundn't hesitate to deal or recocommend again. TU de Nidge
 Profile  g7pan 11/08/12 buyer positive Quick payment, great comms,perfect ,thanks.
 Profile  M3OPT 28/07/12 buyer positive recomended for a fast no hastle deal, top man.
 Profile  G1DRP 09/06/12 buyer positive Thanks for such a super smooth transaction.
5 Stars!
 Profile  g7jur 19/01/12 seller positive Great guy to deal with,. Fast payment A+++
 Profile  2E0LGZ 07/01/12 buyer positive got it right this time positive feedback
 Profile  g4cpd 05/01/12 buyer positive Very straightforward transaction, highly recommended
 Profile  Tango 05/12/11 seller positive Many thanks or the Joggler.
Top man, very prompt.
 Profile  g4FEQ 26/10/11 seller positive Just as advertised and promptly posted first class
 Profile  hippy1970 04/10/11 trade positive Fast post, well packed, no bullshit!
Thanks!
 Profile  Rogneil 02/09/11 seller positive Great service from Iain. Radio delivered promptly and exactly as described. Totally reliable.
 Profile  M1CMR 29/07/11 trade positive Thank you Iain good seller fast delivery
 Profile  2E0OAP 17/07/11 buyer positive Great Uniden, fast delivery, thanks
 Profile  M0PJX 14/07/11 trade positive excellent to deal with all the way through thanks Iain Don (m0pjx)
 Profile  G0UEX 02/07/11 seller positive I found Iain easy to deal with and good comm's i have no hesitation in recommending him.
 Profile  m0jha 25/06/11 seller positive another hassle free deal with iain..
 Profile  MM0WAX 17/06/11 seller positive Many thanks for an easy deal iain, recommended seller.
 Profile  m0jde 22/10/10 buyer positive Excellent comms and quick payment, i would highly recommend lain, many thanks Dave
 Profile  2E0RDO 18/10/10 seller positive Iain is a very reliable, trustworthy amateur to deal with. Keeps his word, makes the effort to stay in touch. Would definitely recommend him 100% to any member. Goods as described. Thank You Iain.
 Profile  MM3PTS 16/10/10 seller positive Top guy ,all as described ,Cheers Iain .
 Profile  m0jha 11/09/10 seller positive another hassle free deal. goods as discribed and well packed.
 Profile  M0PJX 18/08/10 seller positive exellent deal flawless thanks Iain
 Profile  g4FEQ 13/08/10 seller positive Everything as promised, speedy transaction, highly recommended.
 Profile  2E0MVK 13/05/10 seller positive Received an item off Iain and it was well packaged up and as described also a very fast delivery and good communications all the way.Will deal again no problems.Many thanks Mark
 Profile  m0jha 08/05/10 trade positive again, goods as described and super fast delivery ,very good comms.. defo a safe guy to trade with IMO ..
 Profile  m0jha 09/03/10 trade positive trouble free deal.. super fast delivery , item as described ,good comms . very happy.
 Profile  mashtun1 03/03/10 trade positive fast delivery, first class service,pleasure to do business with
 Profile  M0SWS 22/02/10 seller positive Great deal , quick and efficient on the postage. Radio as described, Thankyou
 Profile  m0dqw 09/01/10 seller positive Absolute pleasure to deal with. Radio posted very fast and am 100% happy. Would definitely purchase from again! 73's, Matt
 Profile  2E0TGC 07/11/09 seller positive Thanks Ian i'm pleased that your pleased with it.
Good comms pleasure to deal with..
 Profile  G0NIG 03/11/09 seller positive Ref Scanner Bundle: I couldn't be happier with the service that Iain has given. Completely hassle free and both items in excellent order. I can't recommend Iain highly enough, Nidge (G0NIG)