ScorePositive Feedback
7 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
7 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M3crj 09/10/17 trade positive Pleasure to Deal with Keith Thanks for the Deal 73
 Profile  PaulGB 09/05/17 trade positive Great to meet Keith last night at my QTH to trade radios. Trouble free exchange just how it should be. Enjoy 73 Paul
 Profile  2E0RCK 02/04/16 trade positive Keith came to my qth to trade radio's all went well and I am more than happy. Will deal again.
 Profile  M1CMR 25/04/15 buyer positive Many thanks Keith for a very pleasant trade.
I cannot thank Keith enough he came to Halifax, to do the trade and was where he said he would be.
It was a pleasure meeting with you Keith.I would recommend anyone to deal with Keith with no problems at all
All the best
Bryan...............
 Profile  2E1GSN 23/04/15 buyer positive Very nice to meet Keith who offered me kind hospitality with refreshment,A true gentleman of the highest order and intellect.Dont hesitate to deal with Keith.Thx 73s
 Profile  G1AJI 10/03/15 trade positive Keith called same day for my Flex radio - great chap -many thanks !
 Profile  m0rcj 09/03/14 trade positive Keith came to my home we did a deal and both happy,i found him to be a very pleasant guy and i'd deal with him anytime.Thanks Keith.