ScorePositive Feedback
11 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
11 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  gm0gtu 26/11/19 buyer positive Quick payment from Jon. Good Guy to deal with.
Many thanks.
 Profile  gw3vvc 17/09/19 seller positive Bought a hand-held off Jon. Item as described & delivered promptly at a good price. All good ! 73's
 Profile  M0GMA 23/08/19 seller positive met up with jon deal done no messing item just as described
john is a very trusted person
i would not hesitate to purchase from him again
he is a a very good member of HRD
and i would recommend him to everyone.
 Profile  mm1fas 06/08/18 seller positive Great little 10m set. many thanks.. would recommend +++
 Profile  2E0VXI 24/12/15 seller positive A++++++++++++++++
 Profile  F4VPC 09/10/15 buyer positive Jon's a super chap to deal with, excellent comms and quick payment. A credit to the site. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  clive 23/11/12 buyer positive Jon payed instantly and kept in touch throughout. A good deal. All the best Jon and look forward to our next deak.
Clive
 Profile  GM1CMF 15/05/12 seller positive Quick to reply to messages and posted item quickly as well a perfect transaction from start to finish thanks again Jon
 Profile  g7vau 20/03/12 trade positive Traded a h/t with John, posted when said, one straight guy, thanks again and he can be trusted on here, 73's Gary g7vau
 Profile  2E0OFF 30/09/11 seller positive nice to get an order for decals .. great guy payed before i said boo .. got them to his door as he was local very quick .. but thats me all over .. cheers for the business jon hope to catch you on the bands soon ... rob
 Profile  m0jha 29/08/11 buyer positive no hassle deal , nice bloke .. good luck with the cw