ScorePositive Feedback
27 97%
PositiveNeutralNegative
28 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4NRT 01/01/16 seller positive Easy transaction. Great communications and rapid despatch. I'd gladly deal with Ray again. Thanks.
 Profile  G8KJI 22/05/15 seller positive Excellent deal and first class products - thanks Ray
 Profile  M0HJO 21/05/15 buyer positive Another good deal, fast payment and good comms. No problems at all.
 Profile  M0HJO 13/08/14 buyer positive Fast payment, good comms. Very many thanks.
 Profile  Sangoma 30/05/14 seller positive Great communications, very helpful, and delivery very quick, everything as promised. Great deal, thanks
 Profile  tonynw 25/02/14 seller negative I bought an antenna from him and it didn't work as it should i tried all locations and after about 4 weeks i gave up with it, he agreed if i sent it back he would refund me then said it was damaged and only wanted to do a partial refund that is why i had to go through paypal. if i had have agreed to a partial refund he wouldn't have left negative feedback.
 Profile  G4OXD 21/11/13 seller positive Thanks Ray for delivering the FT847 which is very much appreciated & rig as discribed & works a treat.A credit to HRD & another great transaction with Ray.Hope to deal again.
 Profile  MW0KMS 04/09/13 seller positive Radio turned up on promised day condition excellent super guy to talk with and true to his word, only given a quick test but everything seems good. I am happy with purchase cheers Ray.
 Profile  M0DNR 21/08/13 buyer positive top guy a real pleasure to deal with very happy with purchase would deal with again many thanks ray
 Profile  M0THZ 01/08/13 trade positive my 2nd trade with Ray great guy to deal with highly recommend all day all the best pal speak again soon
Gary M0THZ
 Profile  2E0DCP 23/07/13 trade positive THANKS AGAIN RAY YOU ARE A TOP GUY GOODS A1
 Profile  MM6OBN 18/04/13 trade positive Trusted seller, tuner as describe many thanks Ray
 Profile  m0gny 16/04/13 seller positive Very straightforward to deal with, item was dispatched quickly and was well packaged.
Thx Ray.
 Profile  G4OXD 05/04/13 seller positive Great transaction nice person to deal with & helpful.
Glad you received item o.k.
 Profile  G7OFR 03/04/13 buyer positive Thanks Ray for quick payment, great comms ,can't be faulted in any way, thanks.
 Profile  G4MKP 03/04/13 buyer positive Item sent immediately. Well packed and works perfectly. Thanks

Terry/G4MKP
 Profile  Wonkyd 31/03/13 trade positive Perfect gentleman. Good to meet up and deal with you Ray. See you at Blackpool.
 Profile  Tango 30/03/13 buyer positive Top Man
Many thanks for the very Prompt service.

5 Star chap.
 Profile  M0HJO 13/03/13 buyer positive Cracking deal, very happy with the rig, its mint like new! Thanks Ray, hope to deal again soon. 73.
 Profile  m1eev 09/01/13 buyer positive Thanks very much for the deal.Bargin...73 Chris...
 Profile  NYDX 17/12/12 buyer positive Thanks Ray for quick payment and excellent coms...
Enjoy the headset ! Paddy
 Profile  G0WBR 25/10/12 trade positive Great deal, quick payment and excellent comms.
Recommended.
 Profile  2E0BWQ 08/10/12 seller positive Thank-you very much, nice to meet you, a real gentleman!!
 Profile  2E1MPC 18/09/12 trade positive fantastic deal with ray top man
 Profile  g1elg 25/07/12 buyer positive Good deal with ray.Paid at once for rig.Good comms.Just the job.Thanks.
 Profile  2E0SCM 24/06/12 seller positive THanks great service recommended
 Profile  G0UAZ 26/05/12 seller positive Bought a PSU from Ray and so far Im very happy with it. It was delivered quickly and as described. Cant ask for more. thanks :)
 Profile  MM3PTS 23/05/12 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with ,many thanks Ray and all the best on future deals .
 Profile  g7pan 09/10/11 seller positive Quick payment, great comms ,can't be faulted in any way, thanks.