ScorePositive Feedback
35 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
35 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  mm0ibe 14/03/20 seller positive Damian said radio was excellent condition and was very true to his word. Excellent comms from him and a very quick delivery. True gent. Thank you.
A+++ Seller.
 Profile  M0GMA 27/02/20 buyer positive Good Communications.
very fast at paying
would recommend to all at hrd
nice and trusted person.
 Profile  M3SXA 01/02/20 buyer positive Met Damian, done the deal had a shack and antenna tour, really nice and friendly guy thanks Damian....
 Profile  M0IMM 30/01/20 seller positive Item as described, very pleased :)
 Profile  G1XGM 02/01/20 buyer positive Always a good person to deal with.Thanks Damian.
 Profile  G1XGM 28/08/19 buyer positive Thanks for Another good deal.
 Profile  m0ajj 01/08/19 seller positive excellent transaction thanks
 Profile  g0ihk 01/08/19 seller positive Damian is a gent to deal with and the radio I bought was excellent. Recommended!
 Profile  G0JPS 31/07/19 buyer positive Good buyer, decent comms and no problems. Thumbs up!
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 18/12/18 seller positive Damian is great to deal with. Many thanks.
 Profile  MM0XXW 12/12/18 buyer positive More than happy with my deal with Damian, no issues at any stage.
 Profile  G0WZL 17/10/16 seller positive As advertised and quickly posted, Thankyou
 Profile  M0DNR 07/06/16 buyer positive A real pleasure to deal with keeped us updated at all times thank you Damian would deal with again top man
 Profile  G1XGM 29/08/15 buyer positive Another smooth Deal.Thanks Damian.
 Profile  G7OFR 02/06/15 seller positive Great and genuine person to deal with.
Good communication and true to his word.
Highly recommended seller. Great asset to HRD
 Profile  G1XGM 15/05/15 buyer positive Thanks for another good deal.
 Profile  M0VHC 28/02/15 buyer positive thanks for easy straightforward deal,top man
 Profile  G1XGM 22/02/15 buyer positive Good Deal.Prompt payment.Interesting character.Thank You,Damien.
 Profile  2E0JQK 31/01/15 buyer positive paid straight away and can highly recommend Damien to all..Thanks
 Profile  G8OST 04/04/14 trade positive Top man. Very good comms. and a pleasure to do business with - deal with confidence!
 Profile  G7OFR 14/02/14 seller positive thank you Damian for a trouble free transaction very well packaged item I will be more than happy deal with you again in the future first class guy
 Profile  alincoman 07/02/14 buyer positive No meesing around here paid straight away and can highly recommend Damien to all..Thanks for a easy hassle free sale...
 Profile  F4VPC 03/02/14 buyer positive Quick payment, great comms = nice easy transaction. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  2D0YLX 22/01/14 seller positive Great comms, fast postage! Many thanks for hassle free transaction. Really nice chap to deal with - no hassle or arguments!

Dave 2D0YLX
 Profile  garym1rec 12/04/13 buyer positive Great comms fast payment many thanks
 Profile  M0HDX 11/04/13 seller positive Great to deal with,recommended

jim M0HDX
 Profile  G6BFP 25/03/13 buyer positive Great item,and a really nice guy,very good items,and a credit to the site,would buy from him again,he is a proper ham.
 Profile  mm0zbh 09/03/13 seller positive Fast And efficient, pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M0ION 20/02/13 seller positive WanderWand as described, well packed and fast postage. Many thanks
 Profile  kroakie1 10/09/12 buyer positive IC 706MK2, Excellent condition. Fast delivery and great communications.
A pleasure to deal with.
Thanks

Dennis
 Profile  m0jha 17/05/12 seller positive Quick payment , parcel went walkabout from my end and Damien was understanding and gave me time to chase parcel down , it got there in the end .. good comms , trusted member .
 Profile  G7TOK 27/03/12 seller positive Very pleasant transaction. Recommended.
 Profile  2E0MVK 24/02/12 seller positive Bought a mic off Damian which I posted a wanted Ad for he emailed me with price etc and good communications all the way and goods as described.Many thanks Mark.
 Profile  G0ONH 11/10/11 buyer positive great deal very pleased with item,fast delivery,thanks again-baz
 Profile  MW3LSD 18/07/11 seller positive Good comms, the radio was exactly as described, all appears to be working well, posted out the day after payment and was well packed and arrived safely. All in all, would happily deal with again.