ScorePositive Feedback
29 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
29 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  g4FEQ 24/09/19 seller positive Great copy, same as the last one I bought.
 Profile  G0ELC 11/09/19 buyer positive Brilliant document Paul, you made a first class, job would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone thinking of using your services. Thank you. Peter. G0ELC.
 Profile  MM6JVQ 28/07/18 seller positive Excellent quality manual and a great service, thank you
 Profile  G7VQE 15/06/18 seller positive Cheers Paul, already got the PSU running and everything ok!
Cheers, Dave.
 Profile  M0IMT 02/06/18 seller positive Second purchase from Paul (service manual this time) - same excellent quality and service!.
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 27/05/18 seller positive Great manuals and service many thanks
 Profile  2E0RTE 19/05/18 seller positive Top quality materials and great manual reproductions i i would Definitely recommend and ultra high speed delivery. Thx
 Profile  M0IMT 18/05/18 seller positive Ordered a manual from Paul, top quality printing, well bound and delivered quickly - an excellent transaction - if I should need any owner/service manuals again in the future I will certainly order them from Paul.
 Profile  G6OPV 10/04/18 seller positive Paul printed manual for me which included colour photos excellent reproduction, nicely bound and presented.
Thanks Paul.

EDDIE
 Profile  G3XLG 28/03/18 seller positive Great service printing Manuals
 Profile  G0KLD 08/10/16 seller positive Easy transaction, paid on the button, top chap.
Thanks Paul
 Profile  M1ABK 29/08/16 seller positive The radio was as described, a fast, pleasant no problem transaction, Paul is a nice, genuine guy, 73s
 Profile  G3OOP 17/08/16 buyer neutral purchased a 7100 from me which was clearly advertised as being defective. Being 81yrs of age the unit was sent
to the repairer who informed me that it had been damaged due to a static strike. Due to repair costs quoted being too hiigh it was sold at a value offered.
No further communication since!!
 Profile  gm1zvj 21/06/16 seller positive Second time I have bought off this chap, 100% recommended. thanks so much. john
 Profile  m0hmk 19/11/14 buyer positive Thanks for the great communication and fast dispatch (and for including the mic with the flexradio) and patience when I had PayPal problems - now I just need to figure out how to use the radio!
 Profile  gi4fzd 15/11/14 buyer positive Thanks for the very easy transaction and quick delivery.
Would recommend you as a seller to anyone.
Cheers
Paul
 Profile  M0DNR 13/11/14 buyer positive superb service very happy with manual will use again a credit to this site
 Profile  markd 11/11/14 buyer positive fast delivery of the manual , top man ,
I will use him again for copies of manuals
AAA ++++++++++++++++
 Profile  M0XAL 27/05/14 buyer positive Great to deal with, great comms.
 Profile  M0HJO 04/02/14 seller positive Great manual. Fast service, good comms, fair price! No problems at all.
 Profile  gm1zvj 18/10/13 buyer positive Superb guy to deal with, top product , ultra quick delivery. Thanks again.
 Profile  M0GMA 09/08/13 seller positive Superb service, very fast delivery ,
very good quality print.
good comms
very reasonably priced.
would recommend to anyone
 Profile  g0svh 03/08/13 seller positive excellent service and quick delivery, thank you
 Profile  G0UEX 23/07/13 seller positive High quality printed manual at a decent price. :)
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 23/07/13 seller positive super swift deal, good comms. a pleasure to deal.
 Profile  DaveL 20/07/13 buyer positive An excellent job made by G4YDO, but advertised by G0EJL.

73 Dave G3TJP
 Profile  TerryB 18/05/13 seller positive Recommended seller all went smoothly, thank you Paul.
 Profile  M6AIU 23/01/13 buyer positive Great transaction and nice tidy kit - thanks Paul.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 21/07/12 seller positive great dealing with Paul will deal with again
 Profile  MM0WAX 27/06/12 seller positive Simple easy transaction, many thanks Paul.