ScorePositive Feedback
12 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
12 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0GMA 17/09/17 seller positive paul showed me another piece of equipment he
had up for sale
had the usual discussion and decided to buy it
it is in superb condition and works just like it should
I would purchase from Paul anytime no worries.
10 /10
 Profile  M0GMA 17/09/17 seller positive Met up with Paul a real gentleman nice chat
equipment just as described.
nice to meet up with you
would recommend Paul to all on HRD.
 Profile  Tango 01/03/16 seller positive Very Pleased with the FT991.
Perfect as described seamless transaction.
Happy to deal with Paul again.
This is how it all should be.
 Profile  G0KLD 27/02/16 buyer positive Bought an antenna from Paul through a friend, well pleased with it.....Top bloke, thanks !
 Profile  M0VMT 26/07/15 trade positive Smooth transaction no dramas spot on thanks Paul
Mark
 Profile  M0HJO 16/07/15 trade positive I did a radio swap plus cash with Paul, both travelled a long way, deal was done and very happy. Always worth the journey for the right deal. Very many thanks.
 Profile  2e0wdj 02/05/14 seller positive Very easy to deal with and great comms.
Thanks Paul
 Profile  M1DRK 09/02/14 buyer positive No messing about with Paul he paid straight away..Very highly recommended member of HRD.
Enjoy the FCD+
 Profile  pierre 24/01/13 buyer positive thanks, nice mint radio
 Profile  m3vwn 12/12/12 buyer positive Excellent to deal with,no problems at all AA+
 Profile  Alan 2E0GYO 07/07/12 buyer positive Made up with purchase. Thank you very much Paul.
 Profile  M0HJO 29/06/11 seller positive First class deal, could not be better. Very many thanks.