ScorePositive Feedback
16 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
16 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  navrac 22/06/22 seller positive Great guy, drove round and delivered the radio which was in perfect condition.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 16/03/22 seller positive Ray was great to deal with. Many thanks.
 Profile  m0awn 13/08/21 buyer positive Seamless deal thanks Ray
 Profile  G0OJX 21/11/20 buyer positive Thanks Ray, speedy delivery and just as described.
Thanks Peter G0OJX
 Profile  M0GMA 20/12/19 buyer positive Ray was a pleasure to deal with
Very fast payment and good communications all the way through.
I would recommend him to everyone and he is a very
Trusted person and a credit to HRD
 Profile  MI6NGM 20/03/19 buyer positive Great & easy to deal with, all sorted very quickly.
 Profile  G8KJI 29/01/19 buyer positive Excellent deal - fast delivery and P3 did exactly what it said on the box! Thank you.
 Profile  G3SMT 22/02/18 buyer positive Great to deal with - fast pyment
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 24/07/17 buyer positive Ray was great to deal with. Straight forward negotiation. Rapid payment. Recommneded.
 Profile  2E0VMS 24/06/17 seller positive Very smooth and easy purchase. Fast delivery and excellent comms. I highly recommend Ray. Thanks
 Profile  trigem16 03/03/17 seller positive thanks very much ray. all the items he sold me was in great condition,and he allso added a few little nick knacks to make the deal sweeter ,very fast turn around delivery was next day by 1pm very happy with the seller cheers ray, kind regards andy
 Profile  G4NRT 14/02/17 buyer positive A total gentleman to deal with and it was a pleasure to meet in person to hand the items over. I would gladly deal with Ray again.
 Profile  F4VPC 18/01/17 buyer positive Very smooth hassle free deal with Ray, was a pleasure. 73 Kelvin
 Profile  2E0RTE 20/06/16 buyer positive thanks for buying my earth straps, honest guy cheers!
 Profile  G4HTZ 02/01/16 seller positive Easy deal with Ray ...recommended to deal with ..
 Profile  quadking 11/07/13 seller positive Great to deal with, good comm`s, smooth transaction , no hassel , hope it one of many.
Would recommend this HRD user A++++
Tnx terry 73.