ScorePositive Feedback
38 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
38 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0NTC 05/04/24 trade positive Great to meet ya m8 Colin , Pleasure to deal with, collected radio as promised .
 Profile  G0WYD 13/03/24 buyer positive thank you Colin. top man, asked the question and done the deed, %stars, cheers Bob,
 Profile  2E0MCG 20/10/23 seller positive very quick delivery, would recommend to all.
 Profile  G4OXD 13/09/23 seller positive Nice smooth transaction was had with Colin paid straight away new what he wanted.Hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  M0YZY 08/07/23 seller positive Item in fantastic condition, great communication, it was nice to meet you. Thank you for the great deal.
 Profile  mm1fas 22/06/23 seller positive great 5***** seller , many thanks , hope to deal again .
 Profile  M0CLS 18/05/23 seller positive Perfect sale. Item exactly as described and great comms. Highly recommended!
 Profile  g1oar 29/11/22 seller positive straightforward purchase from Colin, 100% recommend
Thanks Colin
Peter
 Profile  M0LMK 01/05/22 buyer positive Great communication and easy to do business with. Thanks!
 Profile  MM6KWQ 25/04/22 seller positive Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again - thanks Colin.
 Profile  M0IMM 22/04/22 seller positive Sorry Colin, got your name wrong twice!! Thanks again for the great deal.
 Profile  M0IMM 22/04/22 seller positive Another great deal from Chris. Excellent item and great communication....many thanks Chris!! :)
 Profile  guzzalee 24/07/21 seller positive many thanks col top seller +++++
 Profile  2e0msd 30/06/21 seller positive Really prompt payment and very patient when the radio took an age to arrive!
Thank you Chris.
 Profile  M6NFT 30/06/21 buyer positive Quick no fuss deal highly recommended
 Profile  M0IMM 20/05/21 buyer positive An easy and excellent deal with Chris. Great communication and no hassles....exactly how it should be! :)
 Profile  M0AOV 19/05/21 seller positive Great item great contact all the way through, many thanks for the sale.
 Profile  G6PRB 19/03/21 seller positive Spot on purchase and does what it said on the tin. Colin went the extra mile as I needed it quite quickly. Thanks again
 Profile  jock51 06/02/21 seller positive 2ND good deal with colin, top hrd member.
 Profile  jock51 02/02/21 seller positive no hassle deal with colin, goods as described,
fast postage, good price, would deal anytime.
 Profile  G4OXD 31/12/20 seller positive Nice smooth & easy transaction with Colin hope to do so again.
 Profile  M0IMM 01/06/19 buyer positive Many thanks for the super quick payment and excellent communication :)
 Profile  G4OXD 23/05/18 buyer positive Smooth transaction & quick delivery.Will deal again.
 Profile  2E0HVD 05/05/18 trade positive Good easy deal recommend to any hrd user
 Profile  G8OST 13/03/17 buyer positive Thanks for swift payment and an easy transaction! Brilliant communications and I would gladly deal with Colin again!
 Profile  G0WYD 25/11/16 buyer positive top man to deal with, past payment ,great commas and would recommend as a good guy to deal with. A++++++++

bob
 Profile  steve.j 10/11/16 seller positive Fantastic to deal with very recommended
Thanks Colin
AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++
 Profile  G4NRT 08/11/16 seller positive Easy transaction. Great communications and he added items that I hadn't known were included. I would gladly deal with Colin again!
 Profile  g1hsg 23/02/16 seller positive Absolute gent. Extremely helpful with collection arrangements. Antenna was perfectly described. I'd be very happy to buy again.
 Profile  M6USG 24/11/15 buyer positive Very fast payment, genuine guy would happily deal with again, Credit to HRD.
 Profile  gw1ope 31/05/14 buyer positive Cheers col
delivered quick A1
 Profile  G4YY 04/04/14 seller positive VERY FAST PAYER CREDIT TO HRD WOULD DEAL WITH AGAIN TOP GUY THANKS
 Profile  2e0wdj 12/03/14 seller positive Very easy to deal with AA++
 Profile  G0LZX 26/09/13 seller positive Cheers col, great comms, delivered quick, no messing abt, nice one mate

Ricky
 Profile  G0UAZ 18/12/11 buyer positive No messing with Col, arrived as arranged, no messing about, nice and easy to deal with. Thanks Col :)
 Profile  M0GZP 19/07/11 seller positive Bought a networked DVR from Colin, he sent it out immediately and even helped me with some hints on setting it up! :-)
 Profile  M0GZP 08/07/11 trade positive Traded a radio for a magnetic loop. Colin provided super-fast delivery, great communication, and a fair resolution I was happy with when UPS managed to damage in transit. A pleasure doing business with him, highly recommended!