28 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
28 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  steve.j 12/07/12 buyer positive nice to deal with AAAAAA+++++++++
 Profile  AOK1 07/07/12 seller positive No problems, thanks paul.
 Profile  M0VKX 04/07/12 trade positive sorry i was the seller
 Profile  M0VKX 04/07/12 buyer positive Cheers Paul for a no hassle deal would deal again no problems cheers
 Profile  lambrigg 04/07/12 buyer positive Paul is a really nice guy you can buy or sell with confidence - he does what it says on the tin nothing is to much of a problem. A+++ Thank you Mike
 Profile  Rogneil 02/06/12 seller positive A total pleasure to deal with!! Thanks again.
 Profile  G4TUF 01/06/12 seller positive EXCELLENT DEAL FROM PAUL AS USUAL. FULLY TRUSTWORTHY.THANKS YOU FROM PAUL.
 Profile  2E1BCF 18/05/12 buyer positive Great deal from a nice seller and nice to chat with and very patient,now for me to figure out how to use this Jingtong 2 metre handset as the charger and handset is so small lol!
Well packed and well despatched and great gentleman to buy from and deal with good luck in your search for a 2 metre mobile
Joanne Alice 2e1 bcf,South Stanley near Durham City
 Profile  MM0LBX 07/05/12 buyer positive Paul is a gentleman to deal with, very happy and posted quick and very well packaged.

I would recommend 100%.

John
 Profile  g7iif 05/05/12 seller positive Yet again a good deal at a great price... Once again brew was offered... We did have chat .. Hope you find the radio you are after Paul...
Will deal again for sure.... Best 73' de Andy
 Profile  Dryjoint 28/04/12 seller positive Excellent kit (psu) at excellent price. Thank you Paul. Good to meet you, and good luck with your struggle with illness.
 Profile  2e0lbd 29/03/12 buyer positive NICE TO MEET YOU PAUL
WOULD RECOMMEND PAUL ANYTIME
 Profile  26STB 17/03/12 seller positive Very honest and helpful chap, scanner arrived very quickly and was very well packed.
 Profile  G0HIJ 12/03/12 buyer positive Received the item in first class condition(very well packed)Would definately deal with Paul again.Hope you get well soon.Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  MM0BFF 09/02/12 trade positive Excellent deal, very pleased, Paul is a man of his word A+++++
 Profile  mahoidar 09/02/12 trade positive When I checked the feedback on Paul, I came to the note that G7IIF had left .It said Nice person to deal with, Met him in prison!!! If I had read it properly I would have seen it said met him in PERSON .My first reaction was that I nearly fell off my bloody chair. No probs Paul!! Hope things are looking up for you sir Have a good un, and Tnx again
 Profile  mahoidar 09/02/12 trade positive Sound bloke to do business with,Meter arrived in first class order,as described in his advert.Easy to deal with and keeps his word.I would not hesitate to deal with in future.

Cheers Paul , 73s Bernard...M6WXG.
 Profile  g7iif 04/02/12 seller positive Like I said in previous post will deal again..... First thing Paul did was ask me if I wanted a brew.....Thank you, Would recommend to anyone..

Nice easy deal .. Thank You.
 Profile  MW0MAU 13/01/12 buyer positive Nice quick Deal. Thanks very much Pedro.
 Profile  Tommy 12/01/12 buyer neutral absolute star to deal
with would trade again
 Profile  MM0XXW 18/12/11 trade positive Tip-Top fella, super comms all the way, no issues with Paul.
 Profile  G0LLG 17/05/11 seller positive What a great guy to deal with, No bull or bad manners. I Just wish him well through his illness
G0LLG
Damien
 Profile  M3GAG 27/04/11 seller positive Great Seller,Excellent Communication,Thanks Pedro
 Profile  m0wrs 04/04/11 buyer positive a great guy, honest, truthful,always a good deal from peter.
 Profile  2e0dwj 02/02/11 trade positive Once again Pedro (paul) has done a deal with me for his nevada scanner.it was double wrapped and arrived on time.A very honest discription and great contact..Hes very honest and reliable and i highly reccomend doing business with him...Top bloke..A+A+
 Profile  m0wrs 31/01/11 buyer positive one of the good ones five stars
 Profile  2e0dwj 28/01/11 seller positive I have bought/swapped from Paul before.Hes a great honest bloke,very easy to deal with.His discriptons are very accurate and he always posts things when he said he would.I can very highly recommend doing business with.I wish everyone on here was like him...
5 Star diamond.....take care...
 Profile  g7iif 23/01/11 seller positive Paul is a great guy.....Met him in person, Kit was boxed and well looked after. would deal again!!
 Profile  2e0dwj 20/01/11 seller positive Paul is a great honest guy,posted item when he said,and his discription of mint is actually better than mint,great contact by phone and Pm's.Will do bussiness with again,hes a credit to hrd,i wish everyone on here was like him.5 star bloke,thanks Paul....