ScorePositive Feedback
282 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
282 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  g3rcq 05/03/24 buyer positive Absolutely a pleasure to deal with Graham the noise canceller is brand new - I am very pleased - many thanks from Dave g3rcq
 Profile  G4IAL 04/03/24 buyer positive A pleasure to do a deal with Graham again. Absolutely no problems at all 73
 Profile  G1AJI 11/02/24 seller positive Another excellent item from Graham.
Delivered to my front door !
Many thanks.
 Profile  G0LZX 04/02/24 buyer positive Thanks Graham for the quick payment and hassle free deal
Definitely deal with in future
Ricky
 Profile  G0NAJ 28/12/23 seller positive Always a pleasure, Graham. Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.
73 John
 Profile  PaulGB 14/12/23 seller positive Pleasure to buy off Graham again. Cant recommend him high enough, genuine top man. 73
 Profile  PaulGB 02/12/23 seller positive Nice to see you again. Fair deal thank you & 73
 Profile  M5ABP 17/10/23 seller positive Graham was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great communication, the item was well wrapped and posted very promptly. Would definitely use again, or recommend to others.
 Profile  PaulGB 02/10/23 buyer positive Graham was great to deal with easy comms and fast payment. enjoy 73
 Profile  M3OPT 06/09/23 seller positive RECOMMENDED FOR A HASSIE-FREE DEAL WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION.
 Profile  g8nxd 06/07/23 buyer positive Graham is a delight to deal with. Knows what he wants and knows how to get it, at, almost, the price he wants !!.
 Profile  ivanwhitmore 17/05/23 buyer positive Graham is a pleasure to deal with. Very straightforward & true to his word.
 Profile  M1TZR 09/05/23 seller positive Many thanks Graham, amp works great and very good of you to drop it me off.
Roll on our next deal :-)
 Profile  M0CLS 27/04/23 buyer positive Another sale to Graham, what a pleasure as always. Top guy! A*****
 Profile  M0CLS 27/04/23 buyer positive Graham is a fantastic guy to deal with. Polite responses every time and always makes immediate payments without issue. Highly recommend him to anyone.
 Profile  G0WYD 20/04/23 seller positive Had a great deal with Graham, and thanks to him a new ham may be on the air soon,
Just how it should be, paid for and delivered in less than 2 days. Many thanks ***** stars.

Bob.
 Profile  G4SJI 15/04/23 seller positive Graham was really easy to deal with such an easy transaction along with very quick delivery.
 Profile  G4pni 08/03/23 buyer positive Met up with Graham again nice lad, smooth transaction as always thanks Graham. I'm sure we will meet again cheers Roy
 Profile  M0OEG 18/02/23 seller positive Another great deal with graham
bought rt3 from him an it arrived quickly and fully as described

a credit to HRD and top bloke

AAA+++
 Profile  G6BFP 10/02/23 buyer positive Great person to deal with
 Profile  2W0RLD 01/02/23 buyer positive This is how it should be done graham one of the best paid instantly no messing about very good communication many thanks mate hope to trade again soon all the best from dave 2w0rld
 Profile  M0VXX 14/01/23 buyer positive Thanks Graham for an easy sale, a pleasure to meet you. I genuine buyer with good coms. Tristan m0vxx
 Profile  M0DXR 13/01/23 buyer positive Very nice guy and easy to deal with.
Thank you!
 Profile  quadking 10/01/23 trade positive Sent Graham a manual he was looking for , no good to me got it in a s/k sale, i thought somebody might need it soon or that later i knew. Thanks Terry
 Profile  M0MTD 31/12/22 trade positive Graham Is a great guy. He hand delivered my purchase and is very kind. He answered all questions without fail. A first class guy and would deal anytime.
Enjoy 2023 Happy New Year
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M7TIR 29/12/22 buyer positive Diamond geezer, absolute star great comms, turned up when he said he would, quick check and paid for radios. Would buy or sell to again, no problem. Sorry about the hassle with my phone, now fixed.
 Profile  G4IAL 03/12/22 buyer positive Graham is a first class buyer with good comms and prompt payment. He arrived as predicted to collect the equipment and it was a pleasure to meet him again. Enjoy the device Graham.
A real Gent and a credit to HRD.
 Profile  gm3gkj 30/11/22 seller positive Great deal and great communication - I'm very happy with the radio. Graham is a great guy to deal with and very honest. The radio was packed well and arrived safely. 10 out of 10 for Graham - Thanks
 Profile  GW4WZS 22/11/22 seller positive Great seller - very helpful and excellent packing - very pleased with transaction Graham.
 Profile  G0IXZ 22/09/22 buyer positive Great to deal with Graham. Highly recommended.
 Profile  m0dqw 27/08/22 buyer positive Graham provided great communications and fast payment. Would deal with again anytime, thank you.
 Profile  G1XGM 17/08/22 seller positive A pleasure to deal with.Very patient.10/10
 Profile  MM0SAJ 15/08/22 seller positive Have bought and sold items on several occasion with Graham and is a pleasure to deal with cant fault the man.Delivery was fast and communication throught the purchase was first class. One person I would be happy to deal with again in the future thanks again.
 Profile  G0NAJ 15/08/22 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with you, as always.
Thanks Graham.
 Profile  G6LI 04/08/22 seller positive Graham was most prompt in dispatching the Funcube Dongle Plus, which was in excellent working condition and exactly as described. I heartily recommend him and would have no hesitation in making another purchase. Thanks, Graham.
 Profile  2E0VBD 15/07/22 buyer positive Good solid transactions with Graham , several transactions all worked well Honest and reliable Thanks
 Profile  2E0IWX  17/05/22 buyer positive Great communication, turned up on time, paid the agreed price.
Graham is one of those blokes you could chat all day with, great personality and plenty of banter. This deal was as easy as they come, a real pleasure - many thanks
 Profile  Tommy123 07/05/22 trade positive Very quick payment and a pleasure to deal with,Highly recommended.great communications. Many thanks
 Profile  M0TNX 17/04/22 buyer positive First class communication and a real pleasure to meet you, no messing about and a really pleasant deal. Thanks!
 Profile  klangtown flyer 04/04/22 trade positive Good communications and a prompt collection . Trusted buyer.
 Profile  2E0VBD 12/02/22 buyer positive Absolutely good and easy to deal with Graham as before very patient with me as I could not be at home very much Thankyou Graham & HRD Both A1+
 Profile  g4wjj 24/01/22 buyer positive Excellent transaction, good comms, all round fb! A1++++++++
 Profile  TerryB 19/12/21 buyer positive Graham can be relied upon, prompt payment and great to deal with, I highly recommend A+++
 Profile  G0WYD 25/11/21 buyer positive Mehta a top man to deal with, a real pleasure, and he helped support LUPUS uk in doing so, respect where its due, thank you Bob G0WYD
 Profile  2E1GSN 24/11/21 buyer positive Another great deal,many Thx
 Profile  M0HPF 19/11/21 trade positive Thanks Graham for the wonderful radio as described and arrived next day special delivery. Excellent comms. Very nice person to do business with and would definitely recommend.
73's
Glit - M0HPF
 Profile  M0DKR 14/10/21 seller positive Thanks Graham another great radio as always hassel free a gent as always...
 Profile  m1rek 10/09/21 buyer positive Very easy transaction. Hope you enjoy the items.
 Profile  M0MTD 07/09/21 buyer positive Great to meet up with Graham. Have dealt with before and always excellent communications. He doesn't mess about either. 1st Class looking forward to dealing with you again soon.
Take care & Stay Safe.
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M0YBC 30/08/21 buyer positive Thanks Graham as always on time no hassle a pleasure to deal with enjoy the handy ... a true radio ham and credit to HRD ..
 Profile  gm0iqi 25/08/21 buyer positive Good comms, quick payment so no issues dealing with Graham, many thanks again!
 Profile  2E1GSN 11/08/21 seller positive TOP MAN AS ALWAYS,A CREDIT TO HAM RADIO AND HRD.
 Profile  M6NFT 28/06/21 buyer positive Graham is a first class chap to deal with , fast payment and good comms thank you Graham
 Profile  MI0PYN 25/06/21 seller positive Graham is a gentleman, great comms and no messing about. Also refunded some of the postage fee when the postage cost was less than initially thought, proper gentleman. A+++++
 Profile  MM0XXW 24/06/21 seller positive Good comms, quick payment so no issues dealing with Graham, many thanks again!
 Profile  G0NAJ 21/06/21 seller positive Great to deal with Graham as usual.
Makes for an easy and pleasant transaction.
Thanks again and 73 de John G0NAJ.
 Profile  M0DKR 29/05/21 trade positive As always a gent to deal with very greatful again Graham a pleasure as always..
 Profile  quadking 28/05/21 buyer positive Graham brought it for me as i cant drive, works great, good comms, very please with what i got. Terry tnx.
 Profile  M0DKR 26/05/21 buyer positive A pleasure as always great to meet up very greatful again....
 Profile  g4FEQ 02/05/21 seller positive HC 200 ATU. Excellent, exactly as advertised and personal delivery. Highly recommended and a pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  M0CAG 23/04/21 seller positive A1 - Item received as described.
Fast postage, Very well parcelled.
Highly recommend user.
 Profile  M0THZ 23/04/21 seller positive Dealt with Graham a few times now a lovely guy a credit to this wonderful web site
5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
 Profile  G4pni 21/04/21 trade positive Thanks Graham nice of you to deliver goods as described Graham is a reliable guy to deal with cheers good luck
 Profile  James 12/04/21 seller positive very pleased with the deal, all correct and as new, great communications, buy from this seller with confidence.
 Profile  M7TIR 04/04/21 seller positive Easy deal, no messing, item as described, would buy from again.
 Profile  NYDX 02/04/21 seller positive Graham is as honest as they come,met me on time and condition of gear better than described,many thanks top bloke.
 Profile  quadking 25/03/21 seller positive Hello graham, Hope its ok for you,thanks for your purches, made up his mind no messing around,top man would always use again Best regs Terry
 Profile  M0CLS 04/03/21 buyer positive What a nice guy Graham is to deal with! Great comms and an honest and fair ham. What more could you ask for? A*****
 Profile  M0XEC 19/01/21 buyer positive Graham was a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M3XIE 21/12/20 buyer positive Has always a pleasure to deal with this gentleman calls a spade a spade exactly what it is have a great christmas graham and hope to speak to you soon from my family to your family take care.
 Profile  MM0HDW 05/12/20 seller positive Graham is a really nice honest person
I am well pleased with the radio and it is now under a well known set of modifications which really improve these radios
full marks Graham
MM0HDW
 Profile  m3aub 12/10/20 buyer positive Top deal off Graham pleasure to do business with. A*******
 Profile  G4OFN 12/10/20 seller positive Graham, has been a pleasure to deal with. Straight forward and easy to communicate with. Thanks Graham.
 Profile  M5DZH 24/09/20 seller positive Top man cash on collection would deal with Graham again.
 Profile  G7DMD 20/09/20 buyer positive Great item fast delivery Will do business again
 Profile  M0CLS 08/08/20 buyer positive Many thanks Graham, A**** As always.
 Profile  g0ock 29/07/20 trade positive good deal with graham thanks very much mate vert satisfied with the deal cheers bernard
 Profile  bonehead 25/07/20 buyer positive Graham came down and purchased the antenna I had for sale.
really nice bloke, easy transaction, no problems at all, highly recommended.
cheers, Graham!
 Profile  M0OEG 15/07/20 buyer positive VERY HONEST GUY AND NICE TO MEET GRAHAM AGAIN.. HOPE THE PSU IS TO YOUR SATISFACTION AND LIKE MYSELF HAVE NUMEROUS YEARS USE OUT OF ONE. LET'S NOT LEAVE IT 9 YEARS TILL THE NEXT DEAL.. HIHI 73
 Profile  M0DKR 26/06/20 seller positive Thanks Graeme great com always a pleasure ..
 Profile  G8VR 25/02/20 seller positive Top guy, great deal and as others said v helpful
 Profile  G3PRK 21/02/20 buyer positive Graham is a REAL gentleman, very helpful and does that bit extra.
Highly recommended.
See his other reviews.
Thanks.

G3PRK
 Profile  G0IHK 12/02/20 buyer positive Great guy to trade with. Item as described and sent promptly. Highly recommended.
 Profile  G0FHT 10/02/20 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with you Graham.Thank you.
 Profile  G1AJI 13/01/20 seller positive Nice to meet you Graham & many thanks for the antenna.
Better than described and very pleased.
Top man, delivered the antenna without me even asking !
Cheers
 Profile  M1VHT 29/12/19 seller positive Graham is a credit to HRD, good communications Excellent item. Great to meet you & your family Graham, will be listening out for you on the bands. All the very best for 2020 73 Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G3XLG 20/12/19 seller positive Graham was very easy to deal with & the item was carefully wrapped & arrived very quickly. I would be happy to deal with Graham again & recommend him to HRD members. Ray G3XLG
 Profile  M1TZR 05/12/19 seller positive Pleasure to deal with as always.
Many thanks Graham.
 Profile  MI0AYR 07/11/19 buyer positive Great comms, quick payment.
Nice guy to do business with!
 Profile  mm0ibe 09/09/19 buyer positive I didn't get a chance to meet Graham but spoke on the phone and he was very pleasant. Drove a long way out of drive home to pick up the antenna.Nice speaking to you mate. Hopefully next time is on the air. Thanks.
 Profile  G4SJI 10/08/19 seller positive Graham kept in touch through out the transaction, absolutely painless would certainly buy from him again.
Thank you again Mark
 Profile  EI7JM 08/08/19 seller positive Great with prompt comms and very obliging with helping the pickup of the large and very heavy military equipment go smoothly. I would not hesitate to deal with Graham again. Full marks indeed. Paul EI7JM.
 Profile  G0JEH 10/07/19 seller positive Graham was a great bloke to deal with, goods were as described and great communications. It was a brilliant easy transaction and I look forward to meeting Graham again. Cheers for now, Steve
 Profile  G0TSH 07/07/19 seller positive Pleasure to meet up with Graham, exactly as advertised, easy to deal with with good communication. Regards Keith
 Profile  g0ock 15/05/19 buyer positive very nice guy did a good deal with him hope he enjoys would recommend him may thanks no doubt catch you again mate
 Profile  M0EPV 13/05/19 seller positive Thanks Graham for bringing the item to me many thanks it was good to meat for the first Time. if asked yes i would buy from Grham again yes 100% true Gent
 Profile  2E0TFK 09/05/19 seller positive Fantastic, Very helpful. This is my second deal with Graham and again it was excellent. Thanks again
 Profile  M0MNM 08/05/19 seller positive Always a pleasure to deal with Graham!

Cheers, Paul.
 Profile  g1tai 04/05/19 buyer positive Good comms from Graham and very fast delivery. Much appreciated. Thanks, Phil.
 Profile  quadking 30/04/19 buyer positive Just what I was looking for, and thanks for brining it hear to me,top guy real pleased with what I got thanks terry
 Profile  gm7nzi 25/02/19 trade positive a pleasure to do business with graham, a true gent would recommend to all , thanks graham.
 Profile  G0UDZ 11/02/19 buyer positive Graham is a great guy to deal with and a man to his word and I would not hesitate to do business with him again

Many tnx Mick de G0UDZ
 Profile  G0UDZ 11/02/19 buyer positive Graham is a great guy to deal with and a man to his word and I would not hesitate to do business with him again

Many tnx Mick de G0UDZ
 Profile  M0VKU 08/01/19 seller positive spot on thanks Graham
 Profile  G4YLJ 08/12/18 seller positive It is always a pleasure to deal with Graham I have known him for 30 years when he says he wants it the deal is done no hassle he came and collected the item. I would buy and sell to Graham any time !
 Profile  M0ATV 08/11/18 buyer positive A Genuine bloke, arrived bang on time as promised, very highly recommended & a true HRD member.
 Profile  G4HFG 22/10/18 buyer positive Transacting with Graham restores my faith in selling an item privately. A man of his word and a true gentleman, 101%.
G4HFG / W4HFG
 Profile  G0NAJ 12/10/18 seller positive A pleasure as always. Thanks for the deal. John G0NAJ.
 Profile  M0PIW 03/09/18 seller positive Another great deal from Graham. He really can’t do enough to help and make a deal smooth. Sensible priced items and superb communication. I have no issues in dealing or recommending Graham to anyone as a FANTASTIC chap!
 Profile  M1TZR 03/09/18 seller positive Pleasure to deal with. No problem, Thanks
 Profile  m0rcj 31/08/18 buyer positive Graham called to pick up item, we had a good chat and a cuppa.
Nice to see you again Graham and you're welcome anytime you are close.
Cheers pal.
 Profile  G0NAJ 29/08/18 seller positive As always, a pleasure to deal with you Graham.
Enjoy!!!
 Profile  M0ILY 28/08/18 seller positive Excellent condition radio superb seller 100% genuine guy +++++++++++++
 Profile  g1oar 26/08/18 trade positive Item exactly as described, no nonsense with Graham, great purchase and a cuppa....lovely family, more than happy
 Profile  MM0SAJ 18/08/18 buyer positive Said to graham never tried dstar mode and he sent me information and instructions to get me started.Talked all the way through his sell of item cant fault him.Would deal with again 100% excellent seller on HRD thx mate for sale items working great.
Cheers Steve MM0SAJ
 Profile  M0PIW 25/07/18 seller positive Fantastic communications every step of the way. Would have no hesitations in buying again from Graham or in fact recommending him to others.. Good Job!
 Profile  M0YDC 16/05/18 seller positive Great dealing with Graham. Item as described and good communication throughout. Thank you.
 Profile  GM3HNN 15/05/18 buyer positive Graham is a top guy, great Comms and would highly recommend any dealings with him,
 Profile  gm0ogn 12/05/18 seller positive Item as described, posted quickly, very good comms. Thank you Graham.
 Profile  G3VM 13/04/18 buyer positive Thankyou for buying from us, it’s always a pleasure mate
 Profile  m0zag 18/03/18 trade positive Graham he's a great guy to deal with met him on the services no hassle fantastic honest guy 73 gaz
 Profile  G0HIJ 10/03/18 buyer positive Nice to see you Graham and thanks for dropping the box off, much appreciated. Regards Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  G8JIT 04/03/18 trade positive Nice to see you again Graham, always happy to do the biz with. True diamond geezer.
 Profile  MM0TFU 15/02/18 seller positive Graham is a great guy to deal with. He responded to my 'wanted' advert and sent me photos of the item that I requested. We agreed a fair price, including very reasonable carriage costs and the deal was done. The item was posted quickly and he provided me with a tracking number. It was delivered on time, and I couldn't be happier. Cheers mate, see ya next time!
 Profile  quadking 03/02/18 seller positive Thanks for your purchase, good to see you again, take care Terry.
 Profile  G0ASI 10/01/18 buyer positive met up with Graham again, great guy to deal with, highly recommended, proper Gentleman Ham. great site member.Thanks Graham.
 Profile  G0ASI 03/01/18 seller positive Graham is a great guy to deal with, nothing is too much trouble,
A true gentleman, would not hesitate dealing with him again.
 Profile  G4YLJ 31/12/17 trade positive As always Graham says he wants it and is as good as his word so comes to meet me at a place arranged . Graham is a trusted member of HRD and I would deal with him anytime BUY or SELL
 Profile  G3VM 12/12/17 buyer positive Thanks for using The Ham Radio Shop
 Profile  GM3HNN 08/12/17 buyer positive Great Guy! Fast payment, and a joy to talk to! 100% hope to speak and deal with him soon again!
 Profile  M0AUT 07/12/17 buyer positive GREAT STRAIGHT FORWARD NO NONSENSE DEAL CHEERS GRAHAM .
 Profile  m0ajj 06/12/17 buyer positive once again a great deal with a great fellow , thanks Graham have a nice christmas regards Paul
 Profile  G4OXD 04/12/17 buyer positive Graham is a nice chap to deal with.Sent cheque when he said he would.Nice smooth transaction will certainly deal again in the future.A credit to HRD ++
 Profile  2E0ENF 02/12/17 seller positive
 Profile  M0AUT 30/11/17 trade positive Graham is a man of his word. A pleasure to deal with. See you at the next Red Rose Rally.
 Profile  M6FTD 18/11/17 trade positive Graham is a nice guy. pleasure to do a deal with.
 Profile  g4jnw 15/11/17 seller positive Excellent deal with this gentleman, he posted straight away, followed the tracking then phoned me this morning to see if it had arrived safely. Would deal again 100% , Highly recommended.
 Profile  M1EGH 04/11/17 buyer positive HE CAME HE SAW HE TAKETH AWAY ! ALL BEST GRAHAM TRUE GENT LOVELY GUY TO DEAL WITH A++
 Profile  2E0VMS 25/10/17 buyer positive Fantastic purchase from Graham. Excellent comms. throughout the buying process and even after delivery. Item extremely well packed. Could not fault this member. A credit to the hobby. Highly recommended. Many thanks Graham.
 Profile  2E0VMS 25/10/17 buyer positive Fantastic purchase from Graham. Excellent comms throughout the buying process and after delivery. Item extremely well packaged. Could not fault this member. Credit to the hobby. Highly nrecommended. Many thanks
 Profile  m0pkz 18/10/17 seller positive Top service from Graham. Arrived well packed. Very good comunication !!!! How it should be !!!! Thank you once again! De m0pkz-Kes
 Profile  G4SJI 18/10/17 buyer positive graham bought a Military Mast from me and it was though I had known him for years, it’s strange how you click with people from the first meeting but there you are very easy and straightforward bit spooky really he reminded me of me, certainly put him in my good books and was nice to meet his family.
 Profile  G3OOP 02/10/17 seller positive A first class deal with first class equipment from
Graham as usual
 Profile  G0JFP 20/09/17 seller positive happy to deal with 100 percent
thanks for great radio
cheers
 Profile  G0ASI 20/09/17 buyer positive Graham is a great guy, great to deal with and a credit to the hobby, highly recommend dealing with him. many thanks Graham.
 Profile  G6DQK 18/09/17 trade positive Graham is a pleasure to deal with, great comms, turned up spot on time and paid the agreed price with no hassle.
 Profile  stepa 16/09/17 trade positive nice guy kept is word as did I will deal any time first class A1 guy cheers Rob
 Profile  stepa 16/09/17 trade positive great guy to deal with no bother as all as gone very well with graham would deal anytime A1A1A1 Guy
 Profile  M0EPV 15/09/17 buyer positive I passed my brothers details onto Graham who contacted him straightaway all was well my brother was very pleased with the radio's 100% Thanks
 Profile  M0VKU 14/09/17 buyer positive Great to meet you Graham, excellent radio
 Profile  2E0JGR 14/09/17 buyer positive Very nice communications and a positive out come between us. I am glad you are happy with the meter and the packaging I do try to package them as best as possible. I can wholeheartedly recommend M0GMA.
 Profile  thewidowmaker 30/08/17 buyer positive Graham came as arranged, no nonsense face to face deal (TGM )highly recommended member and would deal again with Graham.
 Profile  G3OOP 21/08/17 seller positive GRAHAM IS A FIRST CLASS BUYER AND WITH A MOST PLEASANT MANNER IN CONVERSATION
 Profile  M6PZW 04/06/17 buyer positive Really good to see u again Graham.As normal prompt and easy to do business with again.Wish everyone was as good to deal with.Enjoy the radios pal.Mark
 Profile  MM6RLL 03/06/17 seller positive This man drives a hard bargain. Thanks for coming to collect it.
 Profile  G0LZX 23/04/17 buyer positive Thanks graham for a pleasant honest deal, nice to meet you to
 Profile  MM1HMV 23/04/17 seller positive Graham is a pleasure to deal with, reliable and courteous at all times. Would happily deal with him at any time. Enjoy the ATU.
 Profile  MM1HMV 23/04/17 seller positive Graham is a pleasure to deal with, reliable and courteous at all times. Would happily deal with him at any time.

Enjoy the ATU

Brian MM1HMV
 Profile  2E0VBD 22/03/17 buyer positive Everyone has said everything about Graham already, its just so good to deal really good honest people through such a good site that HRD is Thanks Graham and thanks HRD
 Profile  m0ajj 04/03/17 seller positive Well what can i say about Graham, not very good looking, but excellent to deal with, and a very nice guy, recommend to all HRD members thanks Paul
 Profile  ALWYN 12/02/17 seller positive Graham delivered the radio in person, a very genuine and trustworthy man to deal with.I would not hesitate to buy from him again. A+
 Profile  M6PZW 07/01/17 buyer positive I Great to meet u Graham, excellent to deal with,had a good chat.Would buy or Sell to Graham anytime,Mark
 Profile  M6OLP 26/10/16 buyer positive Graham was very quick with the payment and did everything he could to assist in the transaction
 Profile  2E0RTE 27/09/16 buyer positive Graham turned up to buy one item and ended up having both as we agreed a deal, always a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2E0RTE 27/09/16 buyer positive Great guy and turned up to collect as promised, i hope to deal again and nice to meet you! best 73
 Profile  2E0SCM 22/09/16 buyer positive Again with second purchase no problem glad to help out ,,,,,,, recommended
 Profile  2E0SCM 22/09/16 buyer positive Easy effordless transaction instant payment pleasure to deal with No problems with this chap
 Profile  g0rnb 06/09/16 trade positive what great guy helpful and a wizard with the teapot
 Profile  g0rnb 06/09/16 trade positive what great guy helpful and a wizard with the teapot
 Profile  2E0BTX 04/09/16 seller positive Thanks Graham nice to see you again mate glad it was the correct fitting

Pete
 Profile  M0PIW 01/09/16 seller positive Superb. I have never had an item delivered as quickly as the antenna mount. Arrived 22hrs after being posted from 300 miles away! Fantastic service. Great comms and great service. Thanks
 Profile  G0IUW 18/08/16 seller positive Very smooth transaction...great communications,
fast dispatch and very well packed.
You can have every confidence in Graham....
One of the Good Guys
 Profile  M0IMM 05/08/16 buyer positive Excellent buyer, super fast payment, great communication.
Many thanks Graham, much appreciated!
 Profile  M0YBC 27/07/16 buyer positive Another great deal perfect a credit to HRD thank you
 Profile  g1tai 06/07/16 seller positive Thanks Graham, one of the best sellers. Good comm's, fast delivery and items as described. Couldn't be better.
 Profile  M0YBC 27/06/16 seller positive Another great deal always a pleasure thank you total credit to hrd thank you
 Profile  G4YLJ 26/06/16 buyer positive What can I say grahams Kit is always in excellent condition and at the right price to.
Always a pleasure to deal with and good coms

thanks Again Graham
 Profile  G0AYD 22/06/16 buyer positive A true gentleman and great communication.
the radio was better than described.
I highly recommend Graham
an amateur to be trusted. Dave g0ayd.
 Profile  M0YBC 30/04/16 buyer positive Spot On deal cannot fault perfect in every way glad you are pleased with it thank you
 Profile  G7OFR 13/04/16 buyer positive As usual it was a pleasure to meet up and deal with Graham once again and I look forward to future deals with him .Instant payment ,great comms and smooth , what more could one ask for ,Cheers Graham .
 Profile  m0ajj 27/02/16 buyer positive pleasure to deal with Graham recommend regards Paul.
 Profile  G0NAJ 20/01/16 seller positive Thanks Graham, a pleasure as usual.....
 Profile  M0MSD 13/12/15 seller positive A great guy and a very easy and simple deal with great comms. Item exactly as described.
 Profile  2E0BTX 19/11/15 seller positive Thanks Graham was a pleasure ...
 Profile  g3rce 13/11/15 buyer positive Graham
many thanks for buying the amp
and prompt payment
73 Rob G3RCE
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 26/10/15 buyer positive a pleasure to deal. good comms, quick collection, no haggling. recommended and trusted hrd member.
 Profile  MI0YCK 26/10/15 buyer positive great comms well packed reasonable postage, excellent all round
 Profile  M0PHE 08/10/15 seller positive I contacted Graham about some aerials he had for sale. It all went very smoothly and I'd have no hesitation in buying from him again.
 Profile  2E0VBD 24/08/15 buyer positive Credit to HRD - a pleasure to do business with - Thanks Graham
 Profile  G4UGB 17/06/15 buyer positive Excellent buyer, instant payment and good communications. I would not hesitate to sell to Graham again. 5 Star buyer.
 Profile  bribar 31/05/15 buyer positive Thank you for your feed back, and nice to meet you again, and glad you got the scanner, (I think after 31 years), its time to retire from ham radio, as its changed since my early days, so you enjoy your caravan and family outing, also regards, from Brian & Edith --73s --
 Profile  M0MTD 16/05/15 buyer positive Great comms and stuck to his word even traveled from Manchester. Very pleasant chap. 10/10.
Thanks
Tony
 Profile  m0rcj 22/02/15 seller positive Met Graham as arranged and he arrived on time, goods more than as described. Found Graham to be a very nice person, we had a good old chat for almost 30 mins....I would recommend him anytime....true gent. Thanks again Graham.
 Profile  MM0TFU 12/02/15 buyer positive I contacted Graham in response to a "wanted" post and we quickly and amicably agreed terms. He payed immediately and communication throughout the process was top notch. A true gent to deal with. Thanks mate. Iain MM0TFU.
 Profile  M0OBZ 13/01/15 seller positive Smooth transaction. A+++
 Profile  spidermike 16/12/14 buyer positive Great Guy to deal with, Credit to the hobby, if all was like him this would be a great world, Many thanks Mark
 Profile  stepa 13/12/14 seller positive Nice to meet you today Graham great guy and thank you for going out your way to please me many thanks will deal any time A1 A1 A1
 Profile  2e0dvd 19/11/14 buyer positive Thanks graham for quick delivery all now up and running
 Profile  vick 26/10/14 buyer positive Quick and easy to deal with thanks again
 Profile  G0AYD 21/10/14 trade positive Graham it was a real pleasure to deal with you. brilliant member of HRD and can be fully trusted.
 Profile  M3XIE 21/10/14 trade positive Thanks for the visit Graham very friendly guy and a pleasure to sell to a genuine and honest guy all the best my friend would not hesitate to sell to again a big thank you.
 Profile  smudja 17/10/14 trade positive Graham's a top guy , good communication and swift payment, look forward to perhaps dealing with him again a++++
 Profile  g7pan 11/08/14 seller positive Thanks Graham ,power meter received in great condition and well packed.
 Profile  G0PNM 28/07/14 seller positive Graham is a top bloke. I would definitely deal with him again. The item was well packaged and sent swiftly. Thanks Graham
 Profile  moodyblue 27/07/14 seller positive Hi Graham, good to deal with you and hope the same in the future.. very pleased and many thanks. A++++++
 Profile  bribar 30/06/14 buyer positive nice to meet you again Graham, and glad you like the psu, and always nice to chat again face to face, even if it costs the xyl a (cup of tea), your welcome anytime your in the area,
 Profile  audiman1985 26/06/14 trade positive Many Thanks glad you were pleased likewise i also was very happy with the sale best wishes G0GkY Derek
 Profile  M0JSW 19/06/14 trade positive A pleasure to deal with you Graham,happy to help!
 Profile  g7igc 11/05/14 seller positive Great chap did the meet and the deal done
 Profile  jock51 09/05/14 buyer positive Pleasure to meet Graham again, no hassle transaction, many thanks, keith
 Profile  G7OFR 07/05/14 buyer positive A very smooth deal ,super fast payment, a real pleasure to deal with you Graham, recommended 100%. If only all dealings were like this one.
A credit to the hobby and to HRD.
 Profile  M0XAL 10/03/14 buyer positive Good to deal with, no problem with meeting half way. Would sell to again no worries.
 Profile  G8FSO 04/03/14 buyer positive Many thanks Graham. Good to meet you. Rest assured that your donation will add much needed funds to our tea and coffee supplies.
 Profile  M6FTD 11/01/14 seller positive Thanks Graham - nice to deal with, genuine bloke.
 Profile  M0HNF 04/01/14 buyer positive Thank you Graham and HRD for a smooth trouble free transaction. Good communication and prompt payment.
 Profile  G8JIT 19/12/13 buyer positive Graham is a top man to do the biz with. Thanks for picking gear up. Will open the biscuits next time.
 Profile  M0TMC 14/12/13 buyer positive Nice bloke to deal with. Thanks Graham hope you enjoy it.
Seasons greetings from my qth to yours.

Ted (m0tmc)
 Profile  2E0TFK 19/11/13 buyer positive Really nice chap,was very helpful with advice too as im just starting out on HF.
Excellent communication,hope to deal with again
Shame all people cant be this helpful,grateful & pleasent
 Profile  G0UBX 27/10/13 buyer positive Great guy a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  bribar 25/10/13 buyer positive Thank you for feed back , and nice to meet you again, and glad you enjoyed radio, always a cup of tea here ,if your passing call in any time, regards Brian /Edith,
 Profile  2E0DJY 08/10/13 buyer positive really great to deal with..and helpfull with the item i bought
 Profile  quadking 05/10/13 seller positive Great to meet up with Graham mega smooth deal, good comm`s very punctual, a pleasure to deal with, could only recommend this HRD user.
AA+++++ Tnx Terry.
 Profile  G1ZRN 02/09/13 trade positive Graham is a man of his word and a pleasure to deal with. Cheers, Mike G1ZRN.
 Profile  M0CSN 31/08/13 buyer positive Always a pleasure to deal with Graham.
Nice fella all round and Highly recommended. if he says hes having it then its sold :)
 Profile  G4YY 08/06/13 trade positive TOP GUY VERY NICE TO MEET YOU. FAST PAYER
GOOD LUCK AND THANKS
 Profile  g3zbm 06/06/13 seller positive Perfect transaction, many thanks.
Dave
 Profile  g3zbm 03/06/13 trade positive very friendly guy
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 12/05/13 buyer positive Thanks Graham Its a Pleasure, Great Deal Enjoy.
 Profile  G1HQK 02/05/13 buyer positive Graham was a pleasure to deal with, no hassle straight forward transaction, would not hesitate to deal again.
 Profile  M0THZ 09/04/13 seller positive 110% again from graham cannot fault this chap
1 little bit ,cheers again matey probably see you again
In near future no doubt.
Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  G4WLI 11/03/13 buyer positive Was nice to meet you Graham.
Hope your son has lots of fun with the radio.
Great easy, friendly transaction. Credit to HRD forum
 Profile  m6fay 20/02/13 buyer positive Thanks Graham for the great communication and for your super fast pick up. Absolute pleasure to meet you and hope we meet again kind regard's Mike
 Profile  M6JYB 06/01/13 buyer positive It has been a real pleasure dealing with Graham.... An honest , stand up guy..... Who does exactly what he says he will do... I would not hesitate another deal either way.... Many thanks..
 Profile  M0MNM 29/12/12 buyer positive Turned up bob on time on the day arranged! Couldn't ask for better! Very helpful, nice guy! Hope to deal with you again. Thanks 73's.
 Profile  M0THZ 24/11/12 buyer positive Dealt with graham before this guy is one of the best on here genuine, reliable and all round a great top fella 110% deal with him again .
All the best mate hope your lad get on with the phone ok
Gary M0THZ
 Profile  guzzalee 05/11/12 buyer positive top bloke. on time no messing about 5 +++++
 Profile  2E1PAN 14/10/12 seller positive All ways nice to have a good positive dealings with people and graham is one of them. On the ball no messing thanks very much ....
 Profile  M0MNM 13/10/12 seller positive Thanks Graham! Thanks for the advice. :)
 Profile  gm1zvj 19/07/12 buyer positive Top guy to deal with. thanks again.
john- gm1zvj
 Profile  M0YBC 08/07/12 seller positive Great deal as ever and a pleasure to meet up and have a chat thanks again
 Profile  G7VAE 04/07/12 buyer positive Thank You Very Much! Graham is a top bloke to deal with.
Superfast delivery and info. I hope your selling the next Item I need! :)
 Profile  G7VAE 22/06/12 buyer positive Very happy. Graham is an excellent person to deal with. Plenty of coms, and very well packaged.
Thanks
 Profile  brynnaman 19/05/12 seller positive well graham what can i say great person item better than discribed very pleased. met on time.would have no problem with dealing with graham in the future. nice to meet the family as well.
all the best paul.
 Profile  G4IAL 04/03/12 buyer positive Graham arrived on the dot and we had a very pleasant few minutes chatting.
A perfect gentleman and I would certainly deal very happily with him again.
Nice to meet you Graham
 Profile  G4FUT 01/03/12 buyer positive Many thanks Graham. I know you'll like the radio.
Great fast transaction.
 Profile  G0IUW 27/02/12 seller positive My first transaction with Graham and hopefully it wont be the last. Great to deal with, excellent responses and info and, above all, very fast posting.
Thanks Graham, it was a pleasure.
Roger G0IUW
 Profile  m0exm 20/02/12 buyer positive THANKS FOR THE GREAT DEAL GRAHAM AND WHAT A WONDERFULL FAMILY YOU ARE
 Profile  2E1GSN 19/02/12 trade positive Great guy to deal with...many tnx.
 Profile  Zen Navigator 13/02/12 seller positive A smooth deal with no hassles. Cheers Graham.
 Profile  g7pan 02/02/12 trade positive Pleasure to help you out Graham.
 Profile  bribar 04/01/12 seller positive many thanks for ( flowers ) lol --feed back -- also very nice people to deal with-- call anytime your in the area--cup of tea--
 Profile  G3OBU 20/12/11 seller positive Graham is a really nice guy to chat to - our deal went through fine. I hope you get a lot of pleasure from it, Graham. Seasons Greetings to you & yours
 Profile  g7iif 04/12/11 buyer positive Gtaham came over to get goods himself.... No problems at all... nice easy transaction, he met our dogs and we righted the world... Next time you will get a coffee....

Thank You.

73' de Andy
 Profile  m0rcj 09/10/11 buyer positive Graham came over from manchester,paid cash no quibble.came ontime.nice friendly bloke,nice to meet you Graham,cheers.
 Profile  2E0OFF 06/10/11 seller positive great to see you again graham glad you liked the decals and liked the coffee .. welcome anytime rob
 Profile  G4YLJ 23/09/11 seller positive I have Known Graham many years even before ham radio he is a top guy thanks for the easy sale .
 Profile  M0YBC 03/09/11 buyer positive Nice to meet you pleased the satnav is ok for you thanks again
 Profile  quadking 27/08/11 seller positive Thanks for your purchase, quick and easy to deal with no messing around, would reccommend this HRD user Tnx Terry
 Profile  G8JIT 26/07/11 buyer positive Thanks Graham for your business, always bang on time, no haggling, and not put off by my clumsiness.
 Profile  jonah2020 23/07/11 trade positive graham is 100% reliable and dosent let you down,nice to meet you mate,glad your happy with the radio,hope to deal again with you in the future cheers roy
 Profile  2E0WNM 19/07/11 buyer positive I bought a dummy load from G it arrived very quickly he is a great guy to deal with and I am very happy with the Dummy load, I would not hesitate to do another deal.
Many Thanks..
 Profile  Andrew 13/07/11 trade positive great deal from a honest gentleman. Thanks Graham
 Profile  M0OEG 12/06/11 trade positive nice to meet graham and great trade your equipment was as described to me....!!! thank's
 Profile  Andrew 11/06/11 buyer positive Nice to meet you Graham.
Graham is a top gent. He took the trouble to travel to me, no hassle. he is honest and genuine. All the best mate
 Profile  G8JIT 05/06/11 buyer positive Thanks Graham for vraving the dogs again. Well respected and trusted member of the forum. Dont worry about the dog,s my daughters bite is worse!
 Profile  G8JIT 22/05/11 buyer positive Graham comes up trumps again, no buggering about, straight to the chase TOP Man. The dogs barks are worse than the bite.
 Profile  Andrew 22/05/11 buyer positive Top bloke. Good communications. Spot on.
 Profile  G8JIT 18/05/11 buyer positive Graham is one of the sites dependables, knows what he wants, NO messing about or trying it on.
Always recommend him for any transaction.
 Profile  G8CVF 17/05/11 buyer positive Thanks Graham for such an easy transaction, nice to have met you, and perhaps I'll have the pleasure of working you sometime using your ROTATABLE antenna. All the best Graham.... Peter
 Profile  G0UAZ 06/05/11 buyer positive Nice chap to do a deal with. Easy to contact, fast responses and quick decision. Would be more than happy to deal with again :)
 Profile  M0THZ 27/03/11 trade positive well what more can i say about graham but this is my oppinion..... one of the nicest chaps ive ever dealt with in the crazy world of amateur radio thanks will definatley deal with again.
 Profile  M0CSN 12/12/10 buyer positive No messing with Graham, wanted it an bought it no hassle whatsoever, just as it shud be, would deal with again without hesitation .. Cheers John
 Profile  2E0XAH 03/12/10 buyer positive very nice person to deal with sorry you add to wait in the cold a pleasure to do buisness with Alf
 Profile  MW0VVO 16/10/10 trade positive Graham asked for some help with some leads , i was only too happy to help, Communication with Graham is easy and pleasent just the way it should be , all the best Stu
 Profile  2E0OFF 17/08/10 seller positive great guy true to his word on everything great comms many thx would deal anytime and fully recommended to anyone
many many thx Graham
 Profile  adrian 20/07/10 buyer positive Genuine person. Kept in touch throughout. Deal went well.
Adrian G7 HSA
 Profile  M0VHC 01/03/10 trade positive met up with graham, no problems, 100% genuine guy. nice to meet you graham.
 Profile  alincoman 03/01/10 trade positive Met & did a trade with Graham & the transceivers & other radio related items he traded in for my Kenwood TRC-80 worked 100%.Trust this guy hes genuine & would deal with again.
 Profile  G8JIT 01/01/10 buyer positive Graham can be depended on if meeting up, doesnt mess you about. Also a pleasant chap to to the business with
 Profile  G8JIT 01/01/10 trade positive Met Graham for a trade, equipment as decribed, hospitable chap, a pleasure meetimg.