174 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
174 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0LZX 02/03/24 seller positive Boss to deal with ... tea is nice too
 Profile  M0BNE 31/05/23 trade positive thanks chriss hope every thing goes well good man no problem with this guy
 Profile  2E0HVD 26/03/23 trade positive Another easy deal. No hassle no messing job done.
 Profile  2E0HVD 19/02/23 trade positive Pleasure doing business as usual.
 Profile  2W0RLD 31/01/23 trade positive Straight forward trade done no messing about cheers John looking forward to the next trade all the best from 2W0RLD dave
 Profile  Sangoma 07/01/23 buyer positive Great person to deal with, instant payment, smooth transaction. Thanks
 Profile  M0TNX 27/11/22 seller positive Usual transaction with John, dead easy and goods top notch. Cheers pal.
 Profile  M0BNE 09/04/22 trade positive very nice guy no problem with this deal
 Profile  M0DNR 17/07/21 buyer positive Another superb trouble free transaction fast payer thankyou John as always a pleasure to deal with you again
 Profile  2E0MCG 26/12/20 seller positive quick and easy as usual,
 Profile  2E0HVD 23/11/20 trade positive This is the second deal of the day with Joyce I mean John ands he wouldn’t even take the petrol money he just wanted to take some pictures of me in his dress. Mind it wouldn’t fit I’m only a medium.
 Profile  2E0HVD 23/11/20 trade positive Another great deal. With a handsome tranny x x
 Profile  G0NAJ 03/10/20 buyer positive Another excellent deal from John. All as described, many thanks.
 Profile  M0XMX 23/09/20 seller positive Perfect transaction. Item, exactly as described. A+++
 Profile  M0DNR 27/08/20 buyer positive trouble free transaction very happy with item highly recommended many thanks john
 Profile  M0YBC 17/05/20 seller positive Thanks John straight forward deal straight talking bloke radio has described perfect deal and a pleasure to deal with ..thank you
 Profile  PaulGB 24/04/20 buyer positive John is always straight to deal with, no hassle, no frills and great "one-liners". Great to deal with! :)
 Profile  M0DNR 20/01/20 seller positive My second dealing always a pleasure, glad your happy with radio john hope to deal with you again in the future
 Profile  M1TZR 19/01/20 buyer positive Deal done and payed for with in the hour, no messing. Thanks John, pleasure as always.
 Profile  2E0TFK 27/12/19 buyer positive Excellent, Told me he would buy, came with the cash, No messing about, Hope to deal with John again in the future
 Profile  M0THZ 01/12/19 seller positive They don’t come much more sound than this guy .
Site owner and rightly so .cracking guy to deal with anytime thanks John .
Gaz m0thz
 Profile  2E0MCG 17/11/19 buyer positive quick and easy as usual.all the best john.
 Profile  G4YY 09/11/19 buyer positive Pick radio up from John
A1 as always cheers
 Profile  G4FVZ 30/04/19 trade positive Great purchaser. Easy to deal with and prompt payment. Thank you.
 Profile  M0OEG 05/04/19 buyer positive Thanks john for the deal. Glad the ts2k was ok.. cul 73 sean
 Profile  Lanco 30/03/19 seller positive Nice one John thanks for sorting ma5b out
 Profile  g4FEQ 19/10/18 seller positive SM8 exactly as advertised, great communications. 100%.
 Profile  M0CSB 08/10/18 seller positive Pleasure to meet you
Top bloke
 Profile  m0rcj 09/09/18 seller positive Nice to see you again John and tnx fr a good deal.
Top bloke and real genuine too !
See you next time pal, thank you.
 Profile  andrews164 17/08/18 seller positive pleasure to deal with,good comms,bomb proof packaging...AAA+++..Many Thanks
 Profile  g1lov 06/08/18 seller positive Cheers John

Bluetoof board rceived as described and bloody quick!!
Good dealing with yah.
 Profile  2E0RTE 31/07/18 seller positive Quick replys to pm,s and my item was spot on delivered fast and as described. Thanks John i hope we can deal again. Paul
 Profile  PaulGB 11/03/18 trade positive Good to see you again mate. Hassle free chilled out deal.
Thanks enjoy the 775 !
 Profile  G4UNB 30/01/18 seller positive John, Good to meet you and visit the man cave 100% transaction...all as expected ! 73.
 Profile  G4NYC 03/01/18 buyer positive Excellent to deal with. Superfast payment.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G6TAI 28/11/17 trade positive Top man a pleasure to deal with.
Great communication. Would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks John
 Profile  2E0JGR 15/09/17 seller positive Very good and easy deal with John, he was so honest he wanted me to see a selection of pictures before even letting me make payment, respect on that front from me. A quick simple process and another reason to love this site. Thanks once again, now to get my brain back into gear and figure it all out. :)
 Profile  M0VMT 07/09/17 buyer positive Thanks John a pleasure doing business
 Profile  M1TZR 01/08/17 seller positive Pleasure as always....
Thanks John.
 Profile  G4OXD 10/06/17 seller positive Nice fella John.Fast payment no messing.A pleaser to deal with.Will do again in the future
 Profile  m6jpw 17/05/17 seller positive Was a pleasure doing a deal with John.
Packaging and fast delivery were of a high standard. Many thanks John. A+++
 Profile  M0MTD 16/05/17 trade positive I made a purchase and it arrived next day. Great doing business with you. Hope we can do it again sometime.
Regards
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M0TXP 01/05/17 buyer positive John was a pleasure to meet and do business with, deal with cofidence, cheers John
 Profile  2E0IEN 03/04/17 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, nice to finally meet, Thanks John 73
 Profile  M0IOD 16/01/17 buyer positive paid up immediately no messing .John is a genuine guy and always a pleasure to have a bit banter with. Alreet for a Geordie.
 Profile  G8KJI 15/11/16 buyer positive Once again - a flawless deal for a great product - many thanks.
 Profile  G8PWX 14/07/16 buyer positive Great to deal with John as always and you get what he says you will get, star bloke
 Profile  2W0RLD 02/07/16 buyer positive another deal done with john straight forward and super fast payment every time many thanks john
 Profile  2E0DJY 05/06/16 seller positive hi john hope iv dun this correct...
john is a great person to do business with.no messing bout.would deal with john again

73,s dave 2E0DJY
 Profile  GW6RRL 02/06/16 buyer positive Great no nonsense buyer and good communications.
 Profile  M3SXA 06/04/16 seller positive Thanks John first class item and delivery... 73
 Profile  M1TZR 09/01/16 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, nice to have finally met you.
Cheers
 Profile  Ant1972 12/12/15 seller positive Purchased tyt handheld md380 over the moon with it
Would buy off him again
 Profile  g7pan 10/05/15 buyer positive Nice to meet you John and great deal, thanks.
 Profile  GD1MIP 12/04/15 seller positive John sold to me. Item as described and delivered to a rally. Good comms to boot. Thanks - A1.
 Profile  Tango 15/03/15 buyer positive As always a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to the next time.
 Profile  mrnobody 13/03/15 seller positive First Class radio,top fella.Highly recommend many thanks.
 Profile  M0XXQ 21/01/15 seller positive Top class service, no messing and first class communication.
 Profile  M0OBZ 27/12/14 seller positive Brillian deal, a credit to the community.
Jim
2EJMC
 Profile  G0NAJ 18/09/14 buyer positive Nice transaction, thanks John, always a pleasure.
 Profile  M0DUH 09/07/14 buyer positive Cheers John, Always a pleasure dealing with you, no mess no hassle, goods always as described.
Well pleased.
 Profile  G7OFR 09/07/14 buyer positive another deal done with John super fast payment and very good coms would deal with John all day long cheers, BARRY G7OFR
 Profile  G0NAJ 27/05/14 buyer positive Thanks for your help last weekend in problem investigation. Problem resolved. Solution easy.
 Profile  G0PNM 21/05/14 buyer positive Great communication. Swift Payment and an all round great bloke.
Thanks John for a smooth transaction. If they were all like this, I'd be really happy.
Pete
 Profile  G0UAZ 07/05/14 seller positive Cant beat dealing with John. Brew provided, no messing about, quality fella to deal with. :) Cheers pal.
 Profile  G0NAJ 05/05/14 buyer positive Not so much of the 'old'!! OK perhaps you are right!.
Thanks John, nice deal!
 Profile  brynnaman 30/04/14 buyer positive Top man a pleasure to deal with fast payment.
Great communication. Would not hesitate to deal with again.
All the best.
Paul.
 Profile  G0NAJ 26/03/14 trade positive Hi John

Great to talk to you the other day.

One question.

How do I contribute to this site without using Paypal??

I don't have a Paypal account.

I am looking at making a monthly contribution via a standing order or some similar arrangement but the 'Donate' link does not appear to have that facility.

Any ideas??

John G0NAJ
 Profile  G4YY 19/03/14 buyer positive RADIO A1 VERY WELL PACKED ALWAYS GREAT
TO DEAL WITH THANKS JOHN
 Profile  M0YBC 03/03/14 buyer positive Thanks John perfect paid within minutes spot on
 Profile  G7OFR 12/02/14 buyer positive Another straight forward transaction with John, a real pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  ptwblack 25/01/14 buyer positive Hi John Nice to deal with you. Can highly recomend you to anyone Phillip
 Profile  G8PWX 23/01/14 trade positive What a great guy been fun chatting with John and very pleased with the swap, no problems dealing with John again.
 Profile  G7OFR 26/12/13 trade positive Done several deals with John. Always a decent bloke to deal with. Straight as they come, no messing, everything as described.
 Profile  M0DUH 08/12/13 trade positive Cheers John, nice to deal with honest up front people, can highly recomend John to anyone
 Profile  G4YY 16/11/13 trade positive A1 deal as allways thanks John
 Profile  M1DRK 31/10/13 buyer positive Very easy to deal with and fast payment.

Cheers John

Andy..
 Profile  G4YY 19/10/13 trade positive John is a top guy, thanks for a great deal all set up
A1 look forward to dealing again many thanks Derek
 Profile  M0VHC 03/10/13 trade positive great exchange deal with john, a true gentleman
 Profile  M1CMR 21/09/13 seller positive Nice to meet you also John I hope you have plenty of fun and use from the amp.
Great guy totally genuine. Pleasure to meet you John.
cheers Bryan
 Profile  M6JYB 19/09/13 seller positive Thanks John.......... Radio arrived safe and sound... All the best...Jason
 Profile  G0HIJ 24/08/13 buyer positive Great deal. Radio works a treat. Look forward to doing business with you again in the future. 73 Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  M0GMA 23/08/13 seller positive John just as usual a very good deal
top man every thing as described
would deal again
He is the best
would recommend to everyone
 Profile  M0PCO 21/08/13 buyer positive Nice bloke easy to deal with
Makes a good brew.
Thanks john.
 Profile  G0UAZ 26/07/13 buyer positive Cant beat dealing with John. Brew provided, no messing about, cash in hand, quality fella to deal with. :) Cheers pal.
 Profile  G8JIT 21/07/13 trade positive Sorted with a good deal from John, as always. Top man.
 Profile  G0UAZ 25/05/13 seller positive Another good deal from a top guy. Cheers John
 Profile  G7OFR 03/04/13 buyer positive Always a pleasure to deal with John, Paid same day deal was done with good comms throughout. Textbook transaction. a gentleman & top bloke!
 Profile  Tango 27/03/13 buyer positive As always John is good to deal with.
Deal with confidence in John.
 Profile  alincoman 27/02/13 seller positive The linear works a treat & in great condition too.As always with John an easy hassle free purchase.As always highly recommended to all...
 Profile  2E1MPC 26/02/13 seller positive Thanks john , nice to meet you again , nice classic radio , excellent performance ,
 Profile  G7OFR 26/02/13 seller positive The very Best of Service. Excellent comms, Great packaging, A great Price & A Gentleman. We have dealt several times in the past and most likely will do again in the future.
 Profile  G0UBX 17/02/13 buyer positive Thanks for nice transaction. Nice to deal with.
 Profile  g1hsg 27/01/13 trade positive Top guy. Reliable and great comms. Happy to recommend
 Profile  M0HIO 04/01/13 buyer positive top bloke cash waiting and a nice cup of tea too john

1st class
 Profile  MM0WAX 02/01/13 trade positive Thanks for nice easy transaction John.
Regards
Brian
 Profile  bribar 02/12/12 trade positive hi john, nice to meet you again,-john came for the radio, dispite not being well,and always a pleasure to chat and meet--also a true gent as well, hope you get well soon--, 73s brian & edith.
 Profile  clive 16/11/12 buyer positive Instant payment.
Good communication
A real nice guy to deal with.
Look forward to the next one.

Clive
 Profile  G4OXD 03/11/12 seller positive John is a very nice fella. He has time to stop for a nice chat about amateur radio & a great website thoughly recommended.Nice chap to deal with. Fast payment & very smooth transaction.Will deal again.++++
 Profile  M0MNM 13/10/12 seller positive Big beast brackets bought! Now worked out how to leave feedback....Thanks John.
 Profile  MM0XXW 07/08/12 buyer positive Super little tool-kit, many thanks John.
 Profile  g1elg 05/08/12 seller positive Good little toolkit.Thanks.
 Profile  G0FQN 04/08/12 seller positive john, many thanks for a nice tool kit.
easy smooth transaction.
mark & pam
 Profile  M6POA 04/08/12 seller positive Thanks John!
 Profile  NYDX 29/03/12 seller positive Cheers John,good coms and all good,Pad
 Profile  G7OFR 13/03/12 buyer positive Dealt with John many times,quick payer and very honest.Great bloke to deal with as always.
 Profile  stepa 01/03/12 buyer positive Cheers John very fast payment will deal anytime class A1+1A+A1
 Profile  Tango 29/02/12 buyer positive This is how all deals should be done.
John could not have been more helpfull and
patient.
 Profile  m0jha 28/02/12 trade positive sent me a complete swr meter FREE after posting for one in the wanted section .. cheers again john,,, billy
 Profile  G0UAZ 29/01/12 seller positive Very happy with my purchase. The monitor is awe pal! Thanks :)
 Profile  2E0MCG 12/01/12 trade positive nice guy, made welcome,lcd monitor,great value,many thanks,all the best john.
 Profile  M3SXA 29/12/11 seller positive Many thanks John, all arrived safe and sound as and when you said.
73's de Steve
 Profile  G0NIG 29/12/11 seller positive I can't add anything more to what has already been said. John is a great guy to deal with and goes to the limit to ensure the deals are completed with 100% satisfaction.
 Profile  g7paf 17/12/11 trade positive I wanted to put a negative for so many reasons but could not find any thats how perfect it was to deal with John..:D
 Profile  clive 15/12/11 seller positive Thanks for a nice no problem deal, plugs excellent quality as well as cheap. Thanks John.
 Profile  G7OFR 14/12/11 buyer positive Great to deal with as ever, John is a top gent with fast payment and excellent comm's.
 Profile  paul 14/12/11 seller positive quality plugs at a great price cheers john
 Profile  2E0BTX 13/12/11 buyer positive Cheers John very good product at a great price
 Profile  G0AYZ 06/12/11 seller positive Tnx John great deal on the plugs
 Profile  MM0XXW 03/12/11 buyer positive Super deal, super fast, super chap!
 Profile  m0gbk 08/11/11 trade positive Great to deal with and highly recommended. Item was exactly as described. Very pleased thanks John
 Profile  G7OFR 05/11/11 buyer positive Very fast payment,hassle free transaction and John is a top gent to deal with. BARRY
 Profile  M0HJO 12/05/11 buyer positive Top bloke, no messing, paid with in minutes. This is how it should be done. Many Thanks.........John.
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 12/04/11 seller positive John is a top man to deal with, good comm's, quick payment, what more can i say! Thank again John.
 Profile  G8JIT 27/02/11 buyer positive No mucking about with John, Thanks for smooth deal John
 Profile  G0UAZ 14/02/11 trade positive Another deal with Jon and as you can imagine it went without a hitch. As always, no messing about, cash ready and waiting ind his kit is always in superb fettle. Cheers pal
 Profile  g7jur 11/01/11 seller positive Great buyer A+++. Payed stright away.
Will deal with him again.
 Profile  G0WCI 05/01/11 buyer positive Thanks John a pleasure to deal with A++++++++++ :)
 Profile  2E0AYQ 13/12/10 trade positive very pleased with radio great communication top
fella
 Profile  M0GMA 12/12/10 seller positive One phone call got him out of bed still a great guy very nice to deal with.item was just as he described new and unopened. would deal again first rate...
 Profile  2E0IWX  11/12/10 trade positive No problems what so ever as you would expect from a Gentleman of John's outstanding calibre. Paid with Gold Bullion which he keeps under the bed! Many thanks John. See you soon.
 Profile  G7VEM 19/11/10 trade positive Item as described, pleasure to deal with. Cheers John........... Ken
 Profile  M0VKX 19/11/10 seller positive Really looking to forward to meeting you thanks for a no hassle deal. Your turn for the beer
 Profile  M3PHB 18/11/10 trade positive met john at his qth had a very welcome cupa tea and chat An absolute gentleman who goes out of his way to help people!!! 100% genuine bloke and always a pleasure to meet and deal
 Profile  2E1MPC 18/11/10 trade positive All as described , excellent condition
 Profile  gm0ots 10/11/10 seller positive stress free sale pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2e0lbd 10/11/10 seller positive 100% to deal with john no messing straight foward
 Profile  G8JIT 26/10/10 seller positive Ta John - Happy with the purchase as usual, another satisfied customer.
 Profile  alincoman 25/10/10 trade positive Thanks for the deal John very happy with the FT-1000MP.Very highly recommended to all,hope to deal with you again
 Profile  G7OFR 20/10/10 seller positive John is a top gent to deal with and with very good comm's.
 Profile  MW0VVO 23/09/10 buyer positive Thanks John, Radio works great and arrived real quick, wouldn't hesitate to buy from John again ,Highly recomended
Cheers
Stu
 Profile  M3PHB 20/09/10 buyer positive met as arranged Excellent transaction - very good communications a pleasure to do business. John
 Profile  M1LIV 14/09/10 trade positive radio as described and a real nice guy to deal with.
Cheers tony
 Profile  MW0IBS 14/09/10 trade positive radio as described and a real nice guy to deal with.
cant reccomend highly enough, thanks again John
 Profile  MW3LSD 01/09/10 seller positive Fantastic condition SWR meter at a fair price, and he had the item in the post for next day delivery about an hour after I'd paid for it.

Cheers John, would happily buy again.
 Profile  2e0lbd 31/08/10 seller positive NICE TO MEET YOU JOHN THANKS FOR A EASY
TRANSACTION FIRST CLASS
 Profile  M0GMQ 04/08/10 seller positive xbox 360 elite

what can i say came to look at it and payed cash
a pleasure to deal with if he says he will have it then he has it top man

cheers john from m0gmq
 Profile  G0UAZ 01/08/10 buyer positive John, as you would expect, is a mna of his word. Kept me informed, didnt mess about, paid cash and is 100% trustworthy. Thanks mate
 Profile  gw0giq 20/07/10 seller positive Very nice, genuine guy. Thanks for the discount, greatly appreciated. Rig works like dream.See you again some time.
 Profile  G4YLJ 10/07/10 buyer positive I have Known John many years and have never been dissapointed with a deal done with John again i got what i wanted A TRUE RADIO HAM CHEERS JOHN
 Profile  M6SPW 05/06/10 buyer positive Bought an Icom 745 off John,radio is in excellent nick and in full working order,top marks for packaging,goes to show if goods are packaged properly they will get to their destination o.k,thanks for a pleasant transaction John,well chuffed with it,Shaun M6SPW :o)
 Profile  alincoman 26/04/10 trade positive traded my Yaesu FT-847 for FT-767GX & FT-726R.Exchange went smoothly & would highly recommended any deals with john.
 Profile  jon990 17/03/10 seller positive one pm and a phone call from john and the deal was sorted , item 100% as described and even better john was workin local to me so didnt have to travel far! a true gent cheers mate M6MZI
 Profile  G6TJC 28/02/10 buyer positive No problems dealing with John, a gent and a genuine radio ham who collected as promised and provided a hassle free sale.
Cheers John, and thanks for the info on the mortar !

73's de G6TJC
 Profile  M0GMQ 27/02/10 buyer positive thanks for a trouble free deal a real pleasure to deal with would highly recomend this seller

cheers m0gmq paul
 Profile  m1chm 27/02/10 buyer positive Nice to meet you John. Well pleased with the Bandit.
 Profile  clive 12/02/10 seller positive Nice easy transaction, no problems, and exceptionally fast delivery. Many thanks John.
 Profile  MM0LBX 11/02/10 buyer positive First class John, did what you did when you said you would, I'm delighted the deal went so well, highly recommended to deal with.

Cheers John & 73,

John, MM0LBX
 Profile  G0NAJ 10/02/10 buyer positive Usual great product, great price, great service....what more can you say.

Thanks John de G0NAJ
 Profile  G8JIT 05/02/10 seller positive Good gear again from Johnny "ripoff", - its only a rumour, never been ripped off yet by John, trusty chap.
 Profile  2E0IWX  30/12/09 trade positive Very honest bloke to deal with. Turned up in a blizzard!! Highly reccommended. Many Thanks
 Profile  M0DNR 05/09/09 seller positive fantastic guy honest item as discribed would buy off john again with out a second thought highly recommended
 Profile  G8JIT 30/08/09 trade positive Done a good deal with Mr. Ripoff, he ain't that bad really...nice chap all round.
 Profile  nazzler 30/08/09 seller positive Great guy, extremely helpful and informative.
I'm really pleased with the Kent Key I bought from him.

Thanks to John and HamRadioDeals.
 Profile  G7OFR 23/08/09 buyer positive I've dealt with John several times in the past, never had a problem at any stage. He's a genuine radio amateur and I can highly recommend him to all.
 Profile  2e1rdx 19/08/09 buyer positive Thanks John fast payment no hassle and very nice bloke happy to deal anytime
rgds Ian
 Profile  G0PVR 31/07/09 trade positive thanks john great deal radio a1 john g0pvr
 Profile  sid may 17/07/09 seller positive THANK YOU JOHN FOR THE FACILITY YOU HAVE MADE AVAILABLE TO US HAMRADIODEALS IS FANTASTIC........................................
 Profile  2E0MVK 21/06/09 trade positive Had a few dealings with John and all items as described if not better.Good genuine guy will deal again no problems.Many thanks.
 Profile  G0UAZ 21/06/09 trade positive Traded radios with John, absolutely spot on. 100% trustworthy, good comms, honest and open. Well worth dealing with.