ScorePositive Feedback
174 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
174 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0BNE 31/05/23 trade positive thanks chriss hope every thing goes well good man no problem with this guy
 Profile  2E0HVD 26/03/23 trade positive Another easy deal. No hassle no messing job done.
 Profile  2E0HVD 19/02/23 trade positive Pleasure doing business as usual.
 Profile  2W0RLD 31/01/23 trade positive Straight forward trade done no messing about cheers John looking forward to the next trade all the best from 2W0RLD dave
 Profile  M0BNE 09/04/22 trade positive very nice guy no problem with this deal
 Profile  2E0HVD 23/11/20 trade positive This is the second deal of the day with Joyce I mean John ands he wouldn’t even take the petrol money he just wanted to take some pictures of me in his dress. Mind it wouldn’t fit I’m only a medium.
 Profile  2E0HVD 23/11/20 trade positive Another great deal. With a handsome tranny x x
 Profile  G4FVZ 30/04/19 trade positive Great purchaser. Easy to deal with and prompt payment. Thank you.
 Profile  PaulGB 11/03/18 trade positive Good to see you again mate. Hassle free chilled out deal.
Thanks enjoy the 775 !
 Profile  G6TAI 28/11/17 trade positive Top man a pleasure to deal with.
Great communication. Would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks John
 Profile  M0MTD 16/05/17 trade positive I made a purchase and it arrived next day. Great doing business with you. Hope we can do it again sometime.
Regards
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G0NAJ 26/03/14 trade positive Hi John

Great to talk to you the other day.

One question.

How do I contribute to this site without using Paypal??

I don't have a Paypal account.

I am looking at making a monthly contribution via a standing order or some similar arrangement but the 'Donate' link does not appear to have that facility.

Any ideas??

John G0NAJ
 Profile  G8PWX 23/01/14 trade positive What a great guy been fun chatting with John and very pleased with the swap, no problems dealing with John again.
 Profile  G7OFR 26/12/13 trade positive Done several deals with John. Always a decent bloke to deal with. Straight as they come, no messing, everything as described.
 Profile  M0DUH 08/12/13 trade positive Cheers John, nice to deal with honest up front people, can highly recomend John to anyone
 Profile  G4YY 16/11/13 trade positive A1 deal as allways thanks John
 Profile  G4YY 19/10/13 trade positive John is a top guy, thanks for a great deal all set up
A1 look forward to dealing again many thanks Derek
 Profile  M0VHC 03/10/13 trade positive great exchange deal with john, a true gentleman
 Profile  G8JIT 21/07/13 trade positive Sorted with a good deal from John, as always. Top man.
 Profile  g1hsg 27/01/13 trade positive Top guy. Reliable and great comms. Happy to recommend
 Profile  MM0WAX 02/01/13 trade positive Thanks for nice easy transaction John.
Regards
Brian
 Profile  bribar 02/12/12 trade positive hi john, nice to meet you again,-john came for the radio, dispite not being well,and always a pleasure to chat and meet--also a true gent as well, hope you get well soon--, 73s brian & edith.
 Profile  m0jha 28/02/12 trade positive sent me a complete swr meter FREE after posting for one in the wanted section .. cheers again john,,, billy
 Profile  2E0MCG 12/01/12 trade positive nice guy, made welcome,lcd monitor,great value,many thanks,all the best john.
 Profile  g7paf 17/12/11 trade positive I wanted to put a negative for so many reasons but could not find any thats how perfect it was to deal with John..:D
 Profile  m0gbk 08/11/11 trade positive Great to deal with and highly recommended. Item was exactly as described. Very pleased thanks John
 Profile  G0UAZ 14/02/11 trade positive Another deal with Jon and as you can imagine it went without a hitch. As always, no messing about, cash ready and waiting ind his kit is always in superb fettle. Cheers pal
 Profile  2E0AYQ 13/12/10 trade positive very pleased with radio great communication top
fella
 Profile  2E0IWX  11/12/10 trade positive No problems what so ever as you would expect from a Gentleman of John's outstanding calibre. Paid with Gold Bullion which he keeps under the bed! Many thanks John. See you soon.
 Profile  G7VEM 19/11/10 trade positive Item as described, pleasure to deal with. Cheers John........... Ken
 Profile  M3PHB 18/11/10 trade positive met john at his qth had a very welcome cupa tea and chat An absolute gentleman who goes out of his way to help people!!! 100% genuine bloke and always a pleasure to meet and deal
 Profile  2E1MPC 18/11/10 trade positive All as described , excellent condition
 Profile  alincoman 25/10/10 trade positive Thanks for the deal John very happy with the FT-1000MP.Very highly recommended to all,hope to deal with you again
 Profile  M1LIV 14/09/10 trade positive radio as described and a real nice guy to deal with.
Cheers tony
 Profile  MW0IBS 14/09/10 trade positive radio as described and a real nice guy to deal with.
cant reccomend highly enough, thanks again John
 Profile  alincoman 26/04/10 trade positive traded my Yaesu FT-847 for FT-767GX & FT-726R.Exchange went smoothly & would highly recommended any deals with john.
 Profile  2E0IWX  30/12/09 trade positive Very honest bloke to deal with. Turned up in a blizzard!! Highly reccommended. Many Thanks
 Profile  G8JIT 30/08/09 trade positive Done a good deal with Mr. Ripoff, he ain't that bad really...nice chap all round.
 Profile  G0PVR 31/07/09 trade positive thanks john great deal radio a1 john g0pvr
 Profile  2E0MVK 21/06/09 trade positive Had a few dealings with John and all items as described if not better.Good genuine guy will deal again no problems.Many thanks.
 Profile  G0UAZ 21/06/09 trade positive Traded radios with John, absolutely spot on. 100% trustworthy, good comms, honest and open. Well worth dealing with.