ScorePositive Feedback
7 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
7 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m1eac 15/06/11 buyer positive Craig is a great chap to deal with has great comms I would deal anytime. Cheers
 Profile  2e0wds 08/06/11 buyer positive very nice to do business with you craig.hope to catch you on the air sometime.thanks for everything my friend.73's
 Profile  bribar 31/05/11 seller positive Craig, is a gentleman--pleasent -and nice to chat-- and deal with--good luck in the future--Brian--
 Profile  G7OFR 29/05/11 buyer positive Craig is first class to deal with you wont be disappointed. many thanks for another smooth transaction
 Profile  G7OFR 28/03/11 buyer positive Craig is a A+++ buyer with excellent comm's. He paid me straight away and collected, I would be happy to deal with him again.
 Profile  G0UAZ 29/01/11 trade positive Craig is a top man to deal with. Looks after his radios, eye for detail and doesnt mess you about. Id be very happy to deal with him again in the future. 100% trustworthy.
 Profile  2e0lbd 19/01/11 seller positive craigs first class to deal with no messing spot on