ScorePositive Feedback
13 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
13 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0NAJ 11/05/24 seller positive Thanks for the comments. Great to deal with you.
73 from G0NAJ
 Profile  M0MNM 08/02/24 seller positive Received the meter today.

Very Happy.

Thanks, Paul.
 Profile  GW6RRL 10/10/23 seller positive Excellent sale from Paul. Radio was described in detail and questions promptly answered. Very well packaged and fast postage.
Pleasure to make a purchase from.
 Profile  2E0HVD 16/03/23 seller positive better than described very happy
 Profile  M0DKR 01/07/22 buyer positive Paul is a genuine guy paid on the nail and turned up prompt very understanding hope to deal again soon
a gent...
 Profile  G0AYD 09/06/22 trade positive Paul is a 100% guy and trustworthy and a credit to hrd.the item i purchased was brand new and quickly delivered and well packed,i have no qualms about recommending paul m1 bhd to all hrd users.Regasrds Dave.
 Profile  M0VAF 06/06/22 trade positive Brilliant to deal with. We agreed the asking price and he kept to his word when we did the deal on Sunday. Highly recommended.
 Profile  G3POG 06/06/22 seller positive Excellent transaction. Highly recommended. Thanks Paul
 Profile  G0ONH 05/06/22 seller positive many thanks paul easy deal.
 Profile  M0RDI 05/07/16 buyer positive Paul is a top guy prompt payment and excellent coms I would b e very happy to do another deal at some time in the future
 Profile  M0CLS 25/07/15 buyer positive Quick no hassle deal, nice bloke highly recommended!
 Profile  mi0dwd 24/04/15 seller positive Great deal, with fast delivery, item better than advertised, thanks Paul!!
Derek
Mi0DwD