ScorePositive Feedback
27 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
27 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0WDD 18/09/23 buyer positive Was a pleasure to buy from John and really helpful communications and dispatch arrangements. A real good gent. Look after yourself John.
 Profile  M0VXT 16/09/23 buyer positive Really great chap. Met at J36 M6 and John was true to his word, we did a non-radio related item exchange and everything was as it should be. I would recommend this chap to anybody.
 Profile  2E0DQQ 26/01/23 buyer positive A pleasure John! Enjoy!
 Profile  G3VM 08/02/22 buyer positive Always a pleasure John, thanks again for the business
 Profile  Johnf 05/02/21 seller positive Great guy to deal with. Fast payment and great comms. Thank you John
 Profile  G3VM 17/04/20 trade positive Always a pleasure John!! Keep in touch mate and stay safe
 Profile  MM3PTS 05/03/20 seller positive John is a true gentleman of our hobby .I required a lead and John sent one up F.O.C .What else can be said except thank you very much for your kind generosity .
 Profile  seasquirt 01/09/19 seller positive Very helpful & pleasure to deal with, thanks John.
Steve, 2E0SMC.
 Profile  G3VM 22/06/19 buyer positive Always a pleasure John! Enjoy your new radio mate
 Profile  M0UNN 10/06/19 seller positive John travelled a long way to meet me . Pleasure meeting you, John, hope to deal with you again!
Jay M0UNN
 Profile  MM0JTV 23/06/18 buyer positive great seller and very quick in replying to my messages top item bring on the dx hihi
73s de mm0jtv
 Profile  G0ELC 20/06/18 buyer positive John is a first class gent, the sale went from collect only to FREE next day delivery. Pleasure doing business with you, I hope our paths cross again in the future and the deal was 100% mint. Thanks you.
 Profile  G7ufi 20/12/17 seller positive John is the most trustworthy person I have ever met and a true gent,great doing business with you John
best regards
baz g7ufi
 Profile  M1VHT 09/05/17 seller positive Yet another smooth deal with John, items are always as described if not better. Top fella one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to deal with. 5* every time.
 Profile  M1VHT 19/03/17 seller positive Another excellent hassle free deal with John, one of the nicest fellas on HRD. Equipment is always as described if not better. great to meet up with you John & thanks for the great deal 73 Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G3VM 17/03/17 buyer positive Thanks John, it was my pleasure doing business with you
 Profile  M0MSD 20/11/16 seller positive A great guy to deal with. Highly recommended.
 Profile  alcon19 11/10/15 seller positive Top Man to deal with condition of goods absolute mint A1+++++ seller and the crack is good also cheers John thanks for a excellent deal Alan G0DHO
 Profile  G0ELC 07/10/15 buyer positive Great deal from a real gentleman. Great comms and loads of help and information on my new toy! Can't thank you enough John, hope we meet up again, very trustworthy.
 Profile  M1VHT 03/07/15 seller positive Another great deal from a top fella, always makes you feel welcome and his items aren't bad either LOL
Cheers John all the best from Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G3KLN 24/06/15 seller positive Thanks John, great deal, great seller went beyond the normal, to finalise the deal.
 Profile  GD1MIP 12/02/15 seller positive Sold exactly what he promised. Item immaculate.
John went out of his way to help facilitate this rather heavy deal. A1
 Profile  M1VHT 04/11/14 seller positive one of the nicest hams I have come across, a real pleasure to meet.
Oh and the good were top notch too
cheers Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G0LZX 28/10/13 trade positive Top guy, GAVE me a brand new duplexer, even got it sent to me.

Thank you so much
 Profile  g3wto 06/10/13 buyer positive Excellent experience all round! It was a pleasure doing business with you John.
 Profile  M0WYZ 02/07/13 seller positive great guy & honest ,& tells it how it is!!!
a pleasure to meet & do business with
keith