ScorePositive Feedback
36 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
36 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M6PMA 12/02/15 seller positive Sold Dave two dmr handheld radios.

This is my second time dealing with Dave, he turned up on time as discussed, no issues, reliable radio ham. Have fun with the radios Dave. See you again.
 Profile  M6PMA 09/02/15 trade positive Small issue occurred but all sorted and true to this word.

Great guy!! Would use again. Cheers Dave.
 Profile  2e0wbp 11/01/15 seller neutral great guy to deal with would deal with him again
 Profile  M0TXP 26/12/14 buyer positive Daves a great guy to do business with, and a nice
guy too, recommended 100%
 Profile  bonehead 04/10/14 buyer positive another problem free deal, cheers pal!
 Profile  2E0UUU 13/08/14 buyer positive Excellent buyer. Turned up when he said. Nice transaction.
 Profile  2E0UUU 13/08/14 buyer positive
 Profile  2M0ONW 25/06/14 trade positive Big dave is a great guy easy communication
All the way through I would recommend dave to any1
On hrd
Tnx dave.
 Profile  G4YLJ 14/06/14 buyer positive great guy to deal with great communication throughout the deal would deal with Dave anytime .
 Profile  tonynw 04/06/14 buyer positive 100% to deal with very good communications turned up on time as agreed tested the radio and agreed all as advertised went away 100% happy, a pleasure to do business with you Dave.

Thanks
Tony
 Profile  bonehead 26/04/14 buyer positive sold Dave a couple more bits over the last week or so, just don't let him haggle!!
cheers Dave, top guy, highly recommended.
 Profile  healer 05/02/14 trade positive nice honest decent guy . would recommend him 100%
 Profile  G0CVL 01/11/13 seller positive Fantastic chap, great gear A+++++ what a guy !
 Profile  G4WLI 30/09/13 buyer positive Thanks Dave, having fun with it. Trade with Dave with confidence.
 Profile  mm1bmk 06/07/13 buyer positive Bought a radio from Dave as described no problems, will deal again.cheers Dave
 Profile  queball 28/06/13 buyer positive Top guy picked the radio up and is working fine well recommended seller.
 Profile  bonehead 27/06/13 buyer positive another glitch-free transaction, Dave is a top guy, and I'd have no hesitation dealing with him again.
cheers Dave!
 Profile  G8GTI 22/06/13 trade positive dave is a genuine person good to do bussiness with i would highly recommend him no messing around true ti his word ....sells only the best radio gear and well looked after not many like him ........ken g8gti liverpool
 Profile  2e0bib russ 15/04/13 seller positive Nice to meet up again Dave and of course a pleasure doing business,great mike right price.Dave is a great bloke and always true to his word,I can't praise him enough,if you want it and Dave has it you can buy it without any fear.TOP MAN.
 Profile  M0VPT 03/04/13 seller positive Solid deal as usual from Dave.
Met as arranged, no messing about.
Taa mate.
 Profile  G0PVR 13/05/12 buyer positive super deal, dave met me half way , and paid with cash.what more do you want .g0pvr
 Profile  g7fmw 08/05/12 trade positive pleasure to meet Dave, nice guy recommend to all HRD members, will deal with him again --thanks Paul
 Profile  M0NEX 12/04/12 buyer positive Nice Bloke, a pleasure!
 Profile  m0rcj 23/03/12 trade positive Another good deal from Dave,good comms and always honest and upfront.Goods as described as usual.Thanks Dave!
 Profile  jimbo 17/03/12 seller positive A very genuine and honest guy. I would have no hesitation in dealing again with him. A very trustworhy ham who is as good as his word.
 Profile  G0ASI 08/02/12 seller positive Great to deal with, very helpful, would deal with again, no hesitation recommending him.
 Profile  bonehead 05/02/12 buyer positive came and picked up an antenna, as arranged, and paid CASH!
top communication, top guy.
cheers Dave, thoroughly recommended.
 Profile  guzzalee 21/01/12 trade positive glad to have meet dave and man of his word +++++5+++++
bloke
 Profile  g0wfh 08/01/12 seller positive Met dave as arranged deal done thanks chris
 Profile  Davedee 08/01/12 seller positive Excellent transaction, nice honest chap, would deal with again.
 Profile  m0gbk 11/12/10 trade positive Excellent communications, arrived bang on time and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended, thanks Dave
 Profile  m0rcj 17/11/10 seller positive Met dave as arranged,equipment as described and no messing about and found him to be a decent guy,and i would buy again from him,cheers Dave.
 Profile  G8GTI 11/11/10 buyer positive i found dave a very honest person and very true to his word goods were 100% as addvertised would buy from him again with out question .this is a 100% guy ..many thanks to dave .....ken..g8gti liverpool
 Profile  Andrew 04/11/10 seller positive Cheers Dave. Top guy, no hassle pleasure to deal with. Genuine and honest
 Profile  Grenned 21/10/10 buyer positive Thanks Dave, Nice dealing with you
 Profile  2E0BTX 09/10/10 seller positive Second sale in 2 days no problems
 Profile  2E0BTX 09/10/10 seller positive Thanks Dave for Painless transaction and welcome to HRD