ScorePositive Feedback
37 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
37 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4HAK 15/08/18 seller positive A Real Gentleman - FB equipment and easy to deal with
 Profile  G0UEX 16/06/18 buyer positive Another quick and easy deal with Peter, Good comm's and fast payment. :)
 Profile  M0VPL 15/05/18 trade positive Very nice to deal with peter, instant payment as promised and fantastic com's. I hope you enjoy the radio peter. 73's and good DX to you sir!
 Profile  G0MJS 28/03/18 trade positive top man thanks peter
 Profile  popeye28 01/03/18 buyer positive Paid for goods straight away no messing around
Cheers Peter
 Profile  gi4fzd 06/01/18 buyer positive Nice easy transaction, instant payment A++++ buyer. Thanks
 Profile  G0WZB 04/10/17 buyer positive Another smooth sale with Peter. True gent.
 Profile  M0ZMX 20/07/17 buyer positive Exactly how a deal should be done. A true gentleman.
Thank you Peter, you are a credit to HRD and to the Hobby. 100% recommended to all. Mark (m0zmx)....
 Profile  M1VHT 13/07/17 seller positive Excellent hassle free deal with Peter Flex works great 5*
cheers, Keith M1VHT
 Profile  g7ddn 02/04/17 trade positive Wonderful gentleman to deal with and a pleasure to talk to via FaceTime too!

Hope we meet again either on air or on here!
 Profile  royg0oyz 21/12/16 buyer positive i would deal with this buyer again payed me right away no hassle thanks
 Profile  M3crj 24/11/16 seller positive Pleasure to deal with item as described, swift postage, thanks Peter 73 de M3CRJ
 Profile  G0WZB 19/07/16 buyer positive Thanks Peter was great to meet you, True Gent.
Hope to speak to you again.
 Profile  royg0oyz 04/06/16 buyer positive thanks very much i will deal with again i say A++++++
 Profile  G4KCT 02/05/16 buyer positive Thanks Peter , a true gent .
 Profile  GM7TUD 13/04/16 buyer positive Thanks Peter.
Nice to met you.
Radio looks and sounds good sat in shack with other Kenwoods.

Jim
GM7TUD
 Profile  markd 11/03/16 buyer positive Thx Peter for a very easy Transaction .
I must say Peter is a Credit to HRD . I would deal with
Peter again no problem. TOP MAN AAAA++++++++++++++++++++++
 Profile  G4MJA 16/06/15 seller positive I have known Peter for many years. A very nice guy & a gentleman in every sense of the word. Thank you for an excellent transaction Peter & the cup of tea! 73, Mike.
 Profile  G0TSH 11/05/15 trade positive Its really all been said before, Peter is a true gentleman, also makes a mean cup of coffee. Enjoy your new radio, I will enjoy mine. 73s Keith
 Profile  m5lro 08/04/15 trade neutral Peter is a top class chap, real olde school Radio Amateur, thanks for the smooth transaction Peter, all the very best de m5lro sk
 Profile  M0HJO 02/04/15 seller positive Great Radio, Good Deal, No Problems At All.
 Profile  G6SVN 29/10/14 buyer positive Peter Is a genuine and honest man...The 775dsp was better than described, It was a pleasure to meet him.
I would not hesitate to recommend him. Peter rang me 2 days later to check if I was happy with the radio, needless to say I was!!! We spent the next 30 minutes having a chat about old times. If Carlsberg did.....You know the rest...
 Profile  M0THZ 21/06/14 seller positive Peter is a magic fella equipment as described
Would without a shadow of a doubt deal with him again
Gaz m0thz
 Profile  2E0JGR 12/04/14 buyer positive A really nice amateur to deal with and lots of help and advice all the way throughout the deal.
The Flex was in perfect condition and I could never ask for a better deal from this seller, one happy operator. Peter you are a true gentleman and a gem to amateur radio in the UK.
 Profile  2E0DMS 08/03/14 trade positive Thanks for a nice hassle free deal, great to meet you and good back up, cheers Peter
 Profile  2E0DCP 18/01/14 seller positive PETER IS A VERY NICE GUY TO DEAL WITH
TOP BLOKE WOULD DEAL WITH AGAIN THANKS
 Profile  healer 07/01/14 seller positive great to see you again peter as ever . this guy is as honest as it gets 100% and a good friend to know
 Profile  G0UAZ 22/12/13 buyer positive Top fella Peter. Easy to deal with, no messing about :)
 Profile  M0MNM 15/12/13 buyer positive Very pleased with my new 870! Many thanks Peter!

Take care.
 Profile  M0PTT 12/02/13 seller positive Always a pleasure dealing with peter even tho he ate my cumberland sausage, gen guy 100%.
 Profile  G0UEX 09/01/13 seller positive Nice and easy to deal with, Good comm's, Items completely as described.
 Profile  m0icj 01/01/13 seller positive Done several deals with Peter. Always a decent bloke to deal with. Straight as they come, no messing, everything as described.
 Profile  2E0RCK 06/11/12 seller positive Peter glad that you are happy with the microphone and Royal Mail delivered it safely, thank you for you really quick payment and it was a pleasure to do business.

Thanks

Ricky
 Profile  Rogneil 20/01/12 seller positive First rate transaction and a pleasure to meet.
 Profile  healer 04/10/11 buyer positive thanks for the radio its a pleasure to see you again after all these years . 100%